John Stones #24 Praying to God no one can hear us at home because John Stones is forever making us moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then he gets more nervous, because he doesn't understand why they are nervous, and they just go around in a cycle of awkwardness that can only be broken by having sex.
That's exactly it, just take out all the people around him, set the scene differently, and thats the start of a very smutty fic!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For some reason, I wouldn’t want him to hold my phone - babe, you don’t need help with the angles, I do, let me control my own photoshoot with you

P.s. take your clothes off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if he'd actually be able to donate if he was a match for someone. I would assume City would say no because it would put him out of action for a few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope some of the other players show up or at least send in a swab.

Do you think that the players' kids hit up the team and staff for their fundraising stuff or does dad just throw a bunch of money at whatever organization it is?

I was thinking that if they did that, some players (Jack) might be rather disappointed to not have a connect for their Girl Guide biscuits but I looked it up AND THAT'S NOT A THING?!?! How horrible!

Reactions: 7
I was quite surprised that no-one else has gone along to help, I thought at least one would have gone with him to take the heat off him a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was quite surprised that no-one else has gone along to help, I thought at least one would have gone with him to take the heat off him a bit.
Maybe they want him to have the exposure himself. It’d be so easy for them to jump on the bandwagon and get the praise for it - I think it’s nice if they support from the background and just send their swabs in 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.