John Stones #24 Praying to God no one can hear us at home because John Stones is forever making us moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww Thankyou honey. I have 4g on my phone but my little one has wasted loads on Disney plus last night due to no wifi. It’s getting fixed tomorrow. Miss you all 💔

yayyy for Haaland and yay for bae starting. Tag me in beaut posts so I can catch up slowly ❤❤❤

Another one ?!!!!! He’s on fire lately 🤤🥰🔥
Yay for it being repaired tomorrow. ❤

Another hattrick for Haaland, an offside goal and an assist for Bae, so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yay for it being repaired tomorrow. ❤

Another hattrick for Haaland, an offside goal and an assist for Bae, so far.
Hopefully anyway. An engineer is coming. I hope they can sort it. They should carry spare wires with them shouldn’t they. I’m so proud. 💘 I need to see haaland lifting bae up

• Heart
Bae is on fire tonight. Love to see it. The German comms love him, too, keep talking about him.

• Heart
Right, I've transferred baby in for next week and Haaland is captain.

Please don't let me down now I've committed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Our bae is playing amazingly. Loving this.

Haaland marches off the pitch like he’s late for an appointment to kick the tit out of you and your whole family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw, my flirty texting friend just sent me a gif of Haaland. 🥰 This pal is a long time Chelsea fan and very dedicated hater of JG. 😒

I hadn't texted him since yesterday morning bc I have a smidge of residual trauma due to men in my past having anger issues with their teams' losses.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.