Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Oh yeah, I forgot I saved this while I was still in bed this morning.

This angle is um... yeah, he's just so um, tall and ummm yeah, how he's looking down at me like that. Ahem... 🥵🥺👀...

gettyimages-1019283672-2048x2048~2.jpg

85B1CAB5-F89D-47B8-9FCD-81E59048F3C3 (2)~2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Starttheline

VIP Member
Morning everyone! Unsettled night here, got to love night time toilet training!

Had another JS dream. I don't think anything sordid happened, just handholding and cuddling. Maybe we are getting to know each other first. He bought me a huge puffy lilac gown and I didn't have the heart to tell him I hated it.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Its that eye contact ... and the way she laughs slightly, he just seems to make everyone nervous ha!
Then he gets more nervous, because he doesn't understand why they are nervous, and they just go around in a cycle of awkwardness that can only be broken by having sex.

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
For some reason, I wouldn’t want him to hold my phone - babe, you don’t need help with the angles, I do, let me control my own photoshoot with you

P.s. take your clothes off

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
That bit was the whole thing for me

Do you think he'd do it to us if we asked nicely?
Absolutely. Let me have my delusion that he's mad for it.

FORM A LINE GIRLS.

I would also like to add that I did hold back because he will get better.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Straddle his lap, curl around him, kiss him silly, rid him of his clothes… whatever he (and esp. I) feels like doing 😂

I’m so curious what you’ll get up to. I’ve never been, so I’m always happy to hear other people‘s stories.
I’ll be in Miami at the end of November for 2 weeks, probably not going to make my way up north, since there won’t be that much time. I’m looking forward to it, though. ❤
Will you be there for Thanksgiving? That's one of my bucket list things to be in the US for it. We've been early November quite a few times.

I need you to explain this to me in words of one syllable.

Where do you stay in relation to the parks?
Can you feed yourselves in wherever you stay?
Are you in a hotel?
How long does it take to get from hotel to park?
Can you go to other hotels that you are not staying at?
How do you get from the airport to the hotel?
Is this all on one site?

Talk to me like I am a baby
Sorry, I feel like I've just been propositioned by John Stones, feel a bit faint. This is such dirty talk.

The hotels are dotted around Disney property, and depending on which park they are closest to they are considered 'Magic Kingdom resort area' etc. Disney is 40 square miles so they are scattered over a huge area. There's three categories of hotels, Value, Moderate and Deluxe. The Deluxe hotels are closest to their resort area park and have better transport links. (i.e. Magic Kingdom resort area has monorail and boat services to the park.)

Yes, you can eat wherever you stay. Every resort has a food court, and the Moderate and Deluxes also have sit-down restaurants (sometimes more than one) and the Deluxe resorts also have high-end restaurants called Signatures. Pre-COVID there was the Disney Dining Plan, which you paid for alongside your resort booking. Covered all meals (even included 1 alcoholic drink per meal - mimosas at breakfast, cocktails for lunch and dinner) and 2 snacks a day. You could use this anywhere on site, even at Disney Springs where the restaurants are not all owned by Disney. Have eaten at STK there, can't wait to go back with baby.

189.jpg

I cannot stress to you how amazing the dining plan was, and how much we'll miss it. Most nights we ate in a Signature and you're talking $300+ for your bill, and all we'd have to pay was the tip. In 2017, our food spend if we'd had to pay for it was over $3,300, Dining Plan cost us $1,300.

Only the Deluxe resorts are 'hotels' as we would think of them, i.e. enclosed corridors. The Values and Moderates are more along the lines of what we'd think motels to be like. There's a main building with all the facilities then several different blocks with rooms that open out to the outside. This is nowhere near as grim as it sounds, the resorts are beautiful, and walking to your car from your value room in seconds is SO much easier than trudging along endless corridors in Deluxes, walking through a busy lobby then a massive car park.

This one is a moderate.

The time to get to each park varies, and you have to take into account time to park if you're driving. My role of thumb is leave an hour before you need to be somewhere. Probably 10 minutes to get to a park then you have to park and take a tram to the main entrance. If you use Disney resort transportation (like we will be this year) the bus will drop you right at the entrance.

You can visit all the other hotels to eat or shop (you can't use the pools), and this is probably our favourite things to do. The last time we were there we randomly added an extra two days on to the beginning of the trip a few weeks before we went, we didn't have park tickets for the first day so we tried to visit every resort in one day, but didn't manage it!

To get from the airport to the hotel there was a free bus called the Magical Express, they've discontinued it now but the company who operated it have rebranded (and started charging), but it's the same service.

All on one site. Usually we don't leave site other than to go to Walmart/Target to stock up the fridge in the room, but this time I think we'll be using Uber to go out to eat a lot as the prizes onsite are just wild.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR ASKING THIS.

walt-disney-map-with-hotels.jpg

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Right off to bed now girls, gonna try and get some Harry Styles tickets in the morning (to feed into my other obsession) but will be going to bed thinking of happy Bae 🤍

goodnight hugs to you all x

367E07F1-48DE-4529-9C55-E6CE8C1EBB08.jpeg
B4948116-4457-49B4-8424-3661EDAB25E1.jpeg

• Heart