John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending hugs to everyone who’s had crappy days

hope your boss is kind to you like bae’s is

ADD78202-10BD-49DE-9E78-44B92B912A1D.jpeg

F4EDC847-3764-46AC-B892-6D1AD64749F4.jpeg

F6FD1CDC-D4F0-49BC-BF32-C6CFB107DC19.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How are you feeling?
Wiped. Just got home from work 😢 2pm finish tomorrow. I know I’m feeling awful because I haven’t been the gym too, but I have zero energy 😢

hope you have a chilled evening after your tit day - or you could have a further stressful one and watch Everton? 🤣 @cobette fave Keano is starting so it’s sure to be a disaster

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wiped. Just got home from work 😢 2pm finish tomorrow. I know I’m feeling awful because I haven’t been the gym too, but I have zero energy 😢

hope you have a chilled evening after your tit day - or you could have a further stressful one and watch Everton? 🤣 @cobette fave Keano is starting so it’s sure to be a disaster
Don't try and gym if you're not feeling up to it though, you will make yourself feel worse.

Is it on TV? I can only find the Villa game. What kind of bizarre draw is this? Is it the bottom half of the PL only in R2 and the rest come in to R3? Can you confirm with bestie please

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Pasta bake, which I am not excited for. What have you had for breakfast?

Together Again is out on Thursday instead of Wednesday 🙄

View attachment 1522112

He's still there @cobette

He is the most beautiful boy. I think he and Johncat would be friends.

Is this a sick joke?! I'm on the close on Thurs.

Excuse me.

Why I am suddenly being palmed off with the useless one!?

• Heart
He is the most beautiful boy. I think he and Johncat would be friends.

Is this a sick joke?! I'm on the close on Thurs.

Excuse me.

Why I am suddenly being palmed off with the useless one!?
He is a very nervous but cheeky and loving boy just like Johncat. He loves talking to his birdies through the window in the morning. I'm babysitting him in a couple of weeks time 🥰

I assume its so we can all watch the Barca game instead (which is hours later than it would be released 🙄)

• Heart
Don't try and gym if you're not feeling up to it though, you will make yourself feel worse.

Is it on TV? I can only find the Villa game. What kind of bizarre draw is this? Is it the bottom half of the PL only in R2 and the rest come in to R3? Can you confirm with bestie please
Yeah, only certain clubs in r2. He’s not got a game tonight or tomorrow, he’s home until
PL this weekend.
I’m just trying to find a stream for it - doubt I’ll get a good one…

good game tomorrow though, Tranmere Rovers are on!!

And I miss the gym. It’s so good for my anxiety 😞

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.