John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is exactly what Bae needed. He will be much sharper next game and I have no worries about him.

I was v nervous at the start of the game like I knew he would be rusty. It’s a long season and we always take a while to get going.

Can’t believe the weekend over. At least it’s BH next one.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nathan has a poorly groin and won't be going to Barcelona, so looks like bae will be playing...

View attachment 1517096
He must have pulled an adductor muscle after a save close to the goalline early on, the one Bae headed away. That was quite some stretch. Poor man. Let's hope that Bae playing midweek doesn't mean that we'll lose him to injury, too, because we only have him and Rúben left now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bae will have a great game. That’s my prediction.

Evening! How are you? It’s been an emotional one tonight.
I'm good thank you!

Have been working overtime today so didn't get to keep up too much with the match, seems like it was an eventful one!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm good thank you!

Have been working overtime today so didn't get to keep up too much with the match, seems like it was an eventful one!
It was quite eventful. Did you manage to get your things done? I hope you'll get paid for working on the weekends, you deserve it. ❤❤❤

She’s how I picture Sophia to look like in @mimimithis fic, sooo pretty
That's really sweet. I picture her completely differently, but that's the fun of stories, right? Our imaginations are allowed to run wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really hope some of the players don’t read what’s written on their Twitter pages. Footy “fans” ( If they can call themselves that) can be really horrible!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It was quite eventful. Did you manage to get your things done? I hope you'll get paid for working on the weekends, you deserve it. ❤❤❤

That's really sweet. I picture her completely differently, but that's the fun of stories, right? Our imaginations are allowed to run wild.
I'm just catching up with all the reports now, sounds like I missed a lot!

Managed to fit in a few good hours uninterrupted to get the stuff done that it's hardest to do in my usual working conditions, so am hopefully in a good position for the rest of the week. Don't worry, I will get paid!

Just searched bae's name on twitter, some people are dicks. At least he knows he can come here
and get cuddles.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really hope some of the players don’t read what’s written on their Twitter pages. Footy “fans” ( If they can call themselves that) can be really horrible!!
Very fickle fans on twitter. All keyboard warriors that probably never go to a single match.

• Heart
Very fickle fans on twitter. All keyboard warriors that probably never go to a single match.
Agreed. On all of it. It's so stupid to slag off someone online. And they don't even get barred from posting or anything, they can just go on and on. It's ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg look at them, and cuddled into the blankie 🥹❤

Whole heartedly agree. So addictive, years ago I would’ve been a little dismissive about it but now I subconsciously plan around the matches 😂😂
I think I’m worse than RLF with my addiction 🤣

They are waiting for you 🥺🥺🥺

See, he could definitley take over your account on here if we lost you
Do we think he’d write fics for us though?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Fellow sports fans anyone watching the European championship mens beach volleyball. Highly recommend I am rooting for the hot Swedish guys 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve got the serious Sunday blues. I’m working now til Friday and I absolutely hate doing four in a row. Especially in summer hols leaving my bub for four days 💔 but then I’m off for four days after 💛

there’s a cute bae interview on Twitter i screen recorded it for you all but it’s too large … he says difficult a lot as usual 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.