John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocking turn of events 😂 Do we know what injury he has? I’ve missed him in the training pics
The only information I’ve been able to find is Pep saying it was a slight ligament injury he sustained in the match against Bournemouth.
Never let me get this behind on a thread again. Mamma mia.
Are you done for the night or just on a break?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see that sign about Grealish 🤣🤣 shithousery at its finest
What did it say?

This sweetheart. That must have been hard to get out, when we all know they could have played a whole other way, too...
Imagine being that blonde girl who does the stories usually. Passing him the phone whilst he does that little msg. I’d be like can we go and shower together now pls 😂🥹🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Makes me so sad how grateful he is in the video but knowing the amount of slandering he’s getting on social media rn. He’ll come good in the next few games hopefully💙
Only no marks on social media are slagging him off.

I have to say City fan base is quite hysterical. One minute they say a player is the best in the world the next they need to be sold. It’s all a bit ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
The only information I’ve been able to find is Pep saying it was a slight ligament injury he sustained in the match against Bournemouth.

Are you done for the night or just on a break?
Not even on a break yet, been a disaster of a night so far.

I see baby making reference to people who stayed for a whole game. He's making a dig at me, I know it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Makes me so sad how grateful he is in the video but knowing the amount of slandering he’s getting on social media rn. He’ll come good in the next few games hopefully💙
I don’t think he was thaaaat bad today. So what he gave away a free kick. And it went in. So what. They still scored 3 goals !!!’ Some ppl are never happy.
Foden should be getting all the slack the greedy little tit head

• Heart
What did it say?

Imagine being that blonde girl who does the stories usually. Passing him the phone whilst he does that little msg. I’d be like can we go and shower together now pls 😂🥹🥰
I always wonder whose phone that is... last week, you could see Kev holding it up. I'd laugh if it were just one of the social media people's phone and they passed it around. 😂

She'd be showering with him and 21 other guys.

• Haha
Our thread flew at lightning speed today while Jack’s barely moved. Understandable since he wasn’t with the team but what a reversal for once. :ROFLMAO:
I think everyone hides when it gets to 50 pages, maybe like me too scared to attempt a new thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only no marks on social media are slagging him off.

I have to say City fan base is quite hysterical. One minute they say a player is the best in the world the next they need to be sold. It’s all a bit ridiculous.
There's no point paying any attention to any of it. Bae won't. Even on BM he's the best player in the world when he doesn't play and as soon as he does they are out for his blood. I try my best to ignore it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I always wonder whose phone that is... last week, you could see Kev holding it up. I'd laugh if it were just one of the social media people's phone and they passed it around. 😂

She'd be showering with him and 21 other guys.
The rest can wait. Outside. Whilst me & bae have our moment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What did it say?

7574066A-03BF-40F0-A80D-7DE1AA94E12F.jpeg

I don’t think he was thaaaat bad today. So what he gave away a free kick. And it went in. So what. They still scored 3 goals !!!’ Some ppl are never happy.
Foden should be getting all the slack the greedy little tit head
It’s always bae who gets it in the media, when there’s 10 other men in that team? Makes no sense to me

• Sad
  • Wow
Ah, I’m sorry. :(

Tee hee heeeee, such a witty sign, except yeah not really. :rolleyes:
Don’t even think JG would say anything about it he’s the type of person to of found that a little funny. However like someone said earlier he wasn’t even there today.

• Heart
Then the Etihad should play something equally dramatic to mix in with Blue Moon, like Pavarotti’s rendition of Nessun Dorma with Pep, KDB, and Gundo emerging from the tunnel on the final belting “vincero!”
I listened to this the other day to distract myself from the anxiety of grocery shopping. One of my all time favorites. Chills every single time. Even while picking out produce at the store. 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.