Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
You mean to say you don’t have a toothbrushing app on your phone??!
So for like 2 years I thought my toothbrush told me when to move on to another area after a set amount of time, but its actually telling me I'm being too forceful, so maybe I do need his app

• Haha
Reactions: 6

cobette

VIP Member
I want him to be practising his Spanish
Doing shirtless yoga tomorrow
Splashing about in the pool
Drinking a fanta limon of an afternoon and a sangria in the evening
This is really not a lot to ask considering he abandoned us the entire summer.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
@LurkingAnnie @Just Drive @cobette

Thank you for thinking of me, lovelies. ❤❤❤ I was working, then needed some time to relax, worked some more and went on to write.

And now it's after midnight, and I should be going to bed, since I have to be up in 6 hours, but I'm just getting to the good part. I might leave that for tomorrow, and finish up before the match, if I can make it.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Ruben's health routine would get old after a couple of days. I dont need someone frowning at me eating McDonalds in bed
I don't think he's judgey.

Wasn't it in one of the Together episodes where he basically said, this is what works for me, I'm not at my best if I don't do this, but other people need to do other things?

He just needs to accept that bed McDonald's is what makes you so delightful.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Shocking turn of events 😂 Do we know what injury he has? I’ve missed him in the training pics
The only information I’ve been able to find is Pep saying it was a slight ligament injury he sustained in the match against Bournemouth.
Never let me get this behind on a thread again. Mamma mia.
Are you done for the night or just on a break?

• Heart