John Stones #15 Bae still in the bad books despite his shagtastic good looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re not going to believe it - I’ve managed to sack it off 🤣🤣
Someone wanted the money so they’ve taken the full weekend! Can’t believe my actual luck!!

can today get any better??
So buzzing for you! Let's hope this is start of excellent Tattler weekend.

P.S. McNeil is a great signing!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bae looked gorgeous. His hair was perfect and his lips were a perfect red, very kissable. But is it me or was he practically falling asleep at the beginning of round 3? It’s partly understandable - sometimes you’re in the mood for these PR things and sometimes you’re just not. I honestly found myself more entertained by Conor.

That is brilliant! What luck! 🎉
The girl next to Conor was really doing my head in!! Anyone else ?’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So buzzing for you! Let's hope this is start of excellent Tattler weekend.

P.S. McNeil is a great signing!
Currently watching Ruben stretching in Newcastle (on together, not in real life)…. Can’t believe I haven’t noticed how hot he was until now!
Also, now I know where they stay in Newcastle 😍😍

happy with McNeil, sounds like todays been a busy day too - looks like 3 more signings before start of the season 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You’re not going to believe it - I’ve managed to sack it off 🤣🤣
Someone wanted the money so they’ve taken the full weekend! Can’t believe my actual luck!!

can today get any better??
You mimimi'd it brilliantly, love! Go on and have that wine. And the best weekend this summer has seen yet. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
1 hr 25 mins to go.

We're meant to be having salad for tea but I'll be secret eating McDs on my way home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this us or it this us
Obviously I’m celebrating not being on call, but

i cried on my consultant today because apparently I was so assertive with a member of staff they thought I was “going to punch them”
He’s the most manly man ever and it was so mortifying. 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.