John Stones #15 Bae still in the bad books despite his shagtastic good looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the thread title. While watching last night’s match, I had a fleeting and rather uncharitable thought that I hoped bae was watching the chemistry on the team with the new guys and between Ruben and Ake and hoped he was regretful. 😬

Having said that, I can’t wait to see the stupid, sexy schmuck on the pitch soon. The summer flew by, didn’t it??

@Violetroselily jet lag is actually alright. I have it much worse going west to east but almost none when returning home.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love the thread title. While watching last night’s match, I had a fleeting and rather uncharitable thought that I hoped bae was watching the chemistry on the team with the new guys and between Ruben and Ake and hoped he was regretful. 😬

Having said that, I can’t wait to see the stupid, sexy schmuck on the pitch soon. The summer flew by, didn’t it??

@Violetroselily jet lag is actually alright. I have it much worse going west to east but almost none when returning home.
We're allowed to be a little petty, aren't we? 😂 His regret doesn't buy us anything. In the end, Pep will pick the line up he believes is best suited, and if that's Rúben and Nathan, then so be it. Bae - and we - will just have to deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are you worried after the less than ideal preseason results? Or do you trust in Fat Frank?
I duno. Like we were never going to beat Arsenal… Minnesota are midway through their season, so they’re always going to be fitter than us. We beat Blackpool this arvo, and they would have been jet lagged, so that’s good (Dele scored 2 😱), but we’ll just see. Looking forward to watching them on Friday night and seeing what they’re like properly. We’re still struggling defensively, which is really worrying me.

we need to sign players!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We're allowed to be a little petty, aren't we? 😂 His regret doesn't buy us anything. In the end, Pep will pick the line up he believes is best suited, and if that's Rúben and Nathan, then so be it. Bae - and we - will just have to deal.
True. “Trust Pep” is a good mantra. The man knows what he’s doing.

• Heart
True. “Trust Pep” is a good mantra. The man knows what he’s doing.
It definitely is. He has the masterplan. I didn't always agree with his decisions back, when he was manager at Bayern, but then again, it's easy to say that from a fan perspective. He got the wanted results, so there was always that.

How is your first day back?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It definitely is. He has the masterplan. I didn't always agree with his decisions back, when he was manager at Bayern, but then again, it's easy to say that from a fan perspective. He got the wanted results, so there was always that.

How is your first day back?
I’m doing alright, thank you. ❤ I finished washing my clothes. Tomorrow back to work (but I’m still working from home, which I love). How’s your weekend been? Did you get some time off?

• Heart
Can we take a mo to appreciate the person who rearranged my stock room whilst I was bedridden?! 😡😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Can we take a mo to appreciate the person who rearranged my stock room whilst I was bedridden?! 😡😡
That person can do us all a favour and launch themselves onto the moon. I cannot stand people changing good, working systems, just because they have "ideas".

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.