John Stones #15 Bae still in the bad books despite his shagtastic good looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww bb. Please do not pull a me and go in. I’m sending you all the good vibes that someone else will get to go. You need time off, too.

I have to agree with @Violetroselily here. What else is he supposed to do after ten days out of sight? Although I do believe Pep got regular status updates, it’s different than having been there, so he needs to prove fitness and agility and health above all. And while I’d rather have him explain himself, I know that won’t happen, so I’ll just sideeye him and still hope he’ll get to play, because I actually enjoy seeing him on the pitch. He’s one of the best defenders in the PL, if not Europe at the moment, after all, regardless of his handsomeness - that’s a mighty added plus, though.

I saw in a pic that you wore sneakers, I do, too! 💪 Crocs are so impractical.

Since sliders are just about the worst thing out there, I’d prefer crocs on him, tbh 😂😂😂
Whattttt I love a slider on a footballer 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Finally! Have the best break! You deserve it. What's plans for tonight?

God I'll be feral
Since it's raining at the moment, I might just keep sitting here, and enjoying the view and the cool air. Might go for a run, later. And then, I'll go back to writing, because the four hour drive gave me all kinds of ideas (that's my kind of JG thinky walk, apparently)

• Heart
Since it's raining at the moment, I might just keep sitting here, and enjoying the view and the cool air. Might go for a run, later. And then, I'll go back to writing, because the four hour drive gave me all kinds of ideas (that's my kind of JG thinky walk, apparently)
Where abouts have you gone?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes!! Driving is the best fuel for writing.

• Heart
Your view is beautiful, enjoy! You deserve it.

@cobette the babies are adorable as always. @Violetroselily hope you’ve had a good day.

New thread time already, wow.

New video of bae

Perfect timing. I am not concentrating on this work project despite all my efforts so I’m watching it now.

• Heart
Does he !!!! He’s too good for these types of shite videos. He wasn’t interested in any questions. And also doesn’t like losing : being wrong 😂😂
Does he ever, it's almost funny how grumbly he is about being made to do this. And he doesn't like being wrong, but that's all right, neither do I, I'm just not that stroppy about it.

Where abouts have you gone?
I'm in the Swiss mountains, this place is practically my second home. My parents brought me along, when I wasn't even 6 months old, and more than thirty years later, we still come here regularly, both in winter and summer.

Yes!! Driving is the best fuel for writing.
Isn't it just? I have the next chapters mapped out fully (unless Soph and John go ahead and mess with my plot again), now it's just me having to put pen to paper.

How's the new chapter coming along?

• Heart
Does he ever, it's almost funny how grumbly he is about being made to do this. And he doesn't like being wrong, but that's all right, neither do I, I'm just not that stroppy about it.

I'm in the Swiss mountains, this place is practically my second home. My parents brought me along, when I wasn't even 6 months old, and more than thirty years later, we still come here regularly, both in winter and summer.

Isn't it just? I have the next chapters mapped out fully (unless Soph and John go ahead and mess with my plot again), now it's just me having to put pen to paper.

How's the new chapter coming along?
Eugh it's a disaster. It goes around in circles. I was hoping to finish it today but not sure now. So much talking!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow @mimimithis have a fab time. Looks wonderful. A well deserved break for you

@Violetroselily he’s a bit of a child isn’t he. But he’s still fit I’ll let him off 🫢🫢

I’ve just had to use my no7 make up wipes on my sons ass cos I’ve left my last packet of baba wipes at my Mils 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Eugh it's a disaster. It goes around in circles. I was hoping to finish it today but not sure now. So much talking!
I do love your conversations in the chapters, so take all the time you need to get it all done. ❤

Your view is beautiful, enjoy! You deserve it.

@cobette the babies are adorable as always. @Violetroselily hope you’ve had a good day.

New thread time already, wow.

Perfect timing. I am not concentrating on this work project despite all my efforts so I’m watching it now.
Thaaaaank you!

What did you think of the video?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Where is @livvys ? Wondering how her work trip was to Cheshire 😊

John Stones #16 Back in Blighty working hard, good job cause bae has work to do heal the harem’s hearts

Or you guys could do something more forgiving I need to get over it really ha ha

• Heart
I do love your conversations in the chapters, so take all the time you need to get it all done. ❤

Thaaaaank you!

What did you think of the video?
Bae looked gorgeous. His hair was perfect and his lips were a perfect red, very kissable. But is it me or was he practically falling asleep at the beginning of round 3? It’s partly understandable - sometimes you’re in the mood for these PR things and sometimes you’re just not. I honestly found myself more entertained by Conor.

You’re not going to believe it - I’ve managed to sack it off 🤣🤣
Someone wanted the money so they’ve taken the full weekend! Can’t believe my actual luck!!

can today get any better??
That is brilliant! What luck! 🎉

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.