John Stones #12 Come on bae, stop hibernating - we need new pics, we're salivating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why does John always post a full 24hrs post event? He is always late to the insta party
He's choosing the best pics and drafting his post over and over because he wants everything to be perfect šŸ’™ šŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 6
YOU ARE GOING TO TURN INTO A SALAD!!

How do you have such willpower?! Pizza is ordered.
In my head Iā€™m all ā€œno pizza before Ibiza.ā€ But Iā€™ve already had a pizza and a maccys this week šŸ¤£ and now Iā€™ll not be going the gym

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah I would rather avoid the drugs if possible!

I will try a walk. Just a matter of balancing the exercise and fresh air and daylight against my leaving the house anxiety.

I'm tit at meditation! I've tried loads in the past because it seems to work so well for some people but, given time and silence and peace, my brain fills it with noise.

Might pick up my knitting, though, although I don't have much need of the blanket I'm making right now (but it's early days so still very small)! The repetition and the texture and how it's simple but still needs concentration... gives me something like a meditative effect I think.

Thank you for your kind words ā¤
Have you tried the headspace app? Or Balance? Thereā€™s some really good sleep sounds on those

the ones that guide your breathing have always been good for me, but I know it doesnā€™t work for everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 3
youā€™re welcome.

thereā€™s more training videos, so I need to have a watch of them. And then an interview with DCL. Iā€™ll watch them tomorrow

@Violetroselily I have no idea for suggestion - rubbish at thinking of them.
all I could think of was ā€œdonā€™t cut his hair Pete, weā€™re like dogs in heatā€

RLF has cooked what looks like turds, but tastes amazing šŸ¤£View attachment 1417080
I'm sorry but this does look like turds

• Haha
Reactions: 5
šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Silly to get emotional over it, it really isn't goodbye. They'll still be in touch and see each other on international duty and I'm sure they'll hang out other times too.

Just the end of an era, isn't it?
Thatā€™s exactly it, the end of an era. When it comes to the Centurion squad, I stubbornly clung to my fantasy theyā€™d all stay together forever. I mean, WHAT a team. :cry: Not sure weā€™ll see anything like it again. Iā€™m so proud I got to witness it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Have you tried the headspace app? Or Balance? Thereā€™s some really good sleep sounds on those

the ones that guide your breathing have always been good for me, but I know it doesnā€™t work for everyone
I've tried headspace and it didn't do much for me.

But I have remembered my favourite calm-voiced Australian man and his sleep hypnosis sessions!

So now I have a plan for tonight. šŸ„°

Much much much much recommended.

• Heart
Yeah I would rather avoid the drugs if possible!

I will try a walk. Just a matter of balancing the exercise and fresh air and daylight against my leaving the house anxiety.

I'm tit at meditation! I've tried loads in the past because it seems to work so well for some people but, given time and silence and peace, my brain fills it with noise.

Might pick up my knitting, though, although I don't have much need of the blanket I'm making right now (but it's early days so still very small)! The repetition and the texture and how it's simple but still needs concentration... gives me something like a meditative effect I think.

Thank you for your kind words ā¤
I wish I knew how to knit, but I'm left-handed and in school the art teacher just told me to do it with my right hand. That worked out as great as it sounded. It's the small things, love - if you find something that works for you, that's the moment your brain might stop its spiral.

Always. I know what this feels like. I'll have your back here, whenever I can. ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dinner plans sorted. Iā€™m at a place called The Pen and Pencil in the Northern Quarter. Good burgers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In my head Iā€™m all ā€œno pizza before Ibiza.ā€ But Iā€™ve already had a pizza and a maccys this week šŸ¤£ and now Iā€™ll not be going the gym
I go next week and I really should be thinking the same, I just donā€™t have the strength to turn down a takeaway šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have no idea why I looked I am generally not that sort of stalker!! I think I was a bit tipsy. Very surprised he replied..
Heā€™s a good lad.
Iā€™ll die if I see him at the footie because Iā€™ve messaged a few times since I last saw him.

my Bro always thinks Iā€™m weird at the football because Iā€™m like ā€œeeee thereā€™s Peteā€ or ā€œoooooh thereā€™s Jonny Bongoā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ all because theyā€™re mates with players i like

I go next week and I really should be thinking the same, I just donā€™t have the strength to turn down a takeaway šŸ¤£
I havenā€™t even got accommodation yet so I donā€™t think weā€™ll be going šŸ¤£ flights were dirt cheap though so itā€™ll be ok. I didnā€™t even pay for baggage šŸ™„

• Haha
Dinner plans sorted. Iā€™m at a place called The Pen and Pencil in the Northern Quarter. Good burgers.
I am SO envious of your trip just floating around pleasing yourself.

I am incredibly overbearing so whomever I travel with (RLF/friends/mum) have to go wherever I want to, but it takes the shine off it when they are either huffing about your plans or just aren't that interested.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.