John Stones #12 Come on bae, stop hibernating - we need new pics, we're salivating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can't wait to see you Monday bae. Sadly you'll be freshly trimmed.

235 (2).jpg

New fic is saved in drafts on AO3. Too scared to post.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Pls post immediately
Okay I've posted it, but pls understand it is going somewhere even if it reads like it was written like a twelve-year-old. This chapter (and possibly next two) are a necessary evil.

PLEASE DON'T LET ME FORGET TO READ PARACHUTE FIRST THING TOMORROW, I am a flake I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We can't wait to see you Monday bae. Sadly you'll be freshly trimmed.

View attachment 1405088

New fic is saved in drafts on AO3. Too scared to post.
POST IT

Okay I've posted it, but pls understand it is going somewhere even if it reads like it was written like a twelve-year-old. This chapter (and possibly next two) are a necessary evil.

PLEASE DON'T LET ME FORGET TO READ PARACHUTE FIRST THING TOMORROW, I am a flake I know.
Lol I just got my bold letters out on you.

me and RLF are listening to Taylor swifts back catalogue. I think we like her for two different reasons 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
POST IT

Lol I just got my bold letters out on you.

me and RLF are listening to Taylor swifts back catalogue. I think we like her for two different reasons 🤣
I was having a Swifty binge early trying to get inspired to write! Didn't work 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning huns!!

Just thought I’d share a photo of two of my faves…

38E15B80-FF40-4F35-8C05-F1DC6F8041C0.jpeg

Packing our bags this morning for our hike and RLF said “have you got your cagoule”, made me think of this…

hope you all have a lush day x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy Sunday all!

@LurkingAnnie not sure how I feel about hiking in this height, have a nice day!

@mimimithis have a great date! I'm having all the thoughts about the swimming. Have watched too many films and read too many fics.

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy Sunday all!

@LurkingAnnie not sure how I feel about hiking in this height, have a nice day!

@mimimithis have a great date! I'm having all the thoughts about the swimming. Have watched too many films and read too many fics.
That’s why we’re heading out early, don’t worry 🤣 there’ll be a pint at the end of it. Meant to be doing a charity walk next weekend that’s 26 miles - there’s no chance in this heat!!

And yes @mimimithis can’t wait to hear all about it 😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Enjoy your date @mimimithis ❤❤❤ looking forward to the debrief later

@LurkingAnnie you are insane. You will be like a boil in the bag kipper in your cagoule.

I am dragging myself out of bed to go swimming in a bit. I've sneezed about 10 times already this morning, hay-fever you are the worst 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Enjoy your date @mimimithis ❤❤❤ looking forward to the debrief later

@LurkingAnnie you are insane. You will be like a boil in the bag kipper in your cagoule.

I am dragging myself out of bed to go swimming in a bit. I've sneezed about 10 times already this morning, hay-fever you are the worst 😖

I’m not wearing my cagoule, it was a just in case it rained. We’re walking along the coast, RLF is already ahead singing to himself because I’ve spent too long collecting seaglass

also, @cobette - love the new fic

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ahhh I love seaglass. Are you at Seaham?
No, a lot further north. Craster.

you don’t get as much, but you get some up here and I take delight in picking up pieces to annoy RLF. He has to carry them of course 🤣

now I’m getting told off for being on my phone 🤣😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m not wearing my cagoule, it was a just in case it rained. We’re walking along the coast, RLF is already ahead singing to himself because I’ve spent too long collecting seaglass

I thought that said 'seagulls' 😂

Thank you! Glad you like it. Forgive me for taking liberties with who was manager and for how long and the fact Ross was actually out on loan.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No, a lot further north. Craster.

you don’t get as much, but you get some up here and I take delight in picking up pieces to annoy RLF. He has to carry them of course 🤣

now I’m getting told off for being on my phone 🤣😉
My dad and stepmum live on the south coast by a beach where you get a decent amount, but every year they do a pilgrimage to Seaham and must try to empty the beach of it because their house is just full of it. Do you do anything with it?

• Heart

Oh God, your new story is a highlight! I read both chapters right away, and I love the tone, the setting, just really everything about it. ❤

Parachute, darling, do not forget it. 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh God, your new story is a highlight! I read both chapters right away, and I love the tone, the setting, just really everything about it. ❤

Parachute, darling, do not forget it. 👏
Thank you for reminding me! Chapter 4 was missing something and I've sussed it out so just going to write that then I'll move onto Parachute.

I'm glad you like the tone, that's what I'm most worried about being off-putting because it's young, because they are young.

What are you going to wear today? How's the weather?

• Heart
Thank you, I'll report back after the date! Let's see, if the weather holds up, it doesn't look too good right now.

I love seaglass, used to collect it by the bucket as a child. I still have them in jars, along with sand and seashells, around the house ❤

Thank you for reminding me! Chapter 4 was missing something and I've sussed it out so just going to write that then I'll move onto Parachute.

I'm glad you like the tone, that's what I'm most worried about being off-putting because it's young, because they are young.

What are you going to wear today? How's the weather?
It should feel young, and a little erratic, because that's what your mind is like, when you're not a teen anymore, but not an adult yet. There are selfish reasons left and right, thinking, but not thinking of what the other truly wants, and then there's the heartbreak. I do not miss that feeling, at all. It was the worst.

Bikini, shorts, top, sneakers, that's what I have planned for now, especially due to going by bike... but I'm sure I'll change my mind at least 3 times in the next two hours.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.