John Stones #10 The harem is suffering from content drought, so bae please just get your bulge out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry! I hope you devour some delish comfort food. I’m only in hour 2 of my work day. :confused: My day is still young. I’ll just have to find solace in shirtless bae pics.

Quiet can be good!

Ohhh a roast would go down a treat! I’m doing alright, my friend, thank you. Answering the most ludicrous of emails this morning, though.
There will be plenty of roast to go round, as I know RLF will kick off and say it's too hot for one. But I'm the chef and I wanted it, so he'll have to deal.

Shirtless pics you say?!

12.jpg
18.jpg
21.png
29.png
38.jpeg
40.jpg
41.jpeg
42.jpg
55.jpg
75.jpeg
77.jpeg
110.png
111.jpeg
119.jpeg
121.jpeg
123.png
127 (2).jpeg
222.jpg
224.jpg
226.jpg
227.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is this the most perfect post Tattle has ever seen?

Yes it is

Pls send Johncat to me with a plate of roast. I have yesterdays leftovers with more spinach 😒.
After today I'm working 6 days in a row. I really need him to take his top off again to give me something nice to think of whilst I am toiling away.

I even got some cauliflower cheese in your honour. No stuffing though. Johncat is currently violently savaging a toy mouse, but I'm sure he'll be on his way soon.

There is nothing more depressing than leftovers :( I salute your frugalness. How were the baby cuddles?

ILY! Just what I needed. ❤🥵 I’m currently extra feral for the yoga one. And his BACK. Imagine scratching your nails down that.
I'm always feral for the yoga one, he's just so... broad in it 🥵

I might find his back more of a turn on than his chest, probably because of the nails fantasy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My day has been hectic but not as bad as yesterday, and now I'm going to have a little rest and ponder actually eating something whilst ogling bae's naked torso.

• Heart
I love his back too. I have a real thing for shoulders. They are my second favourite thing (after thighs).

Not a fan of sushi.

Yes to the nips though.
I’m big on arms… I love good arms.

i also like sushi, so I’d eat a nice California roll off his nips… but I think I’d eat anything off him 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I love his back too. I have a real thing for shoulders. They are my second favourite thing (after thighs).
They are just so... Oh, I don't even know how to describe them. You're the wordsmith. The way they've just gotten stronger in complete parallel to his confidence growing is just 💦💦

I’m big on arms… I love good arms.

i also like sushi, so I’d eat a nice California roll off his nips… but I think I’d eat anything off him 🤣
I love good arms too. His are unreal.

City 03.jpg
City 04.jpg
City 72.jpg
City 343.jpg

• Heart
Have had a nice chilled out day, apart from having to queue to get into the M&S car park like it's Christmas. Now have a roast in the oven, because who doesn't love a roast on scorching hot Wednesday afternoon!?

How are you lovely?

Imagine if we could have John's bum hole in our faces multiple times a day.

View attachment 1378415

Bae's got your back. Hope you have a lovely evening and a nice moan.

View attachment 1378416

Wank
Your day sounds lovely. And that bum… but I can’t help but wonder whether he’d just sit his arse down on your laptop, too, now. 😂 Sometimes, my brain is twelve😂😂😂

Thank you for the hug 🥰🥰🥰

Sorry! I hope you devour some delish comfort food. I’m only in hour 2 of my work day. :confused: My day is still young. I’ll just have to find solace in shirtless bae pics.
Thaaaaank you 😘 I will. I’ll send you all the good vibes for your work day. May it be splendid and all kinds of relaxed.

• Heart
Your day sounds lovely. And that bum… but I can’t help but wonder whether he’d just sit his arse down on your laptop, too, now. 😂 Sometimes, my brain is twelve😂😂😂

Thank you for the hug 🥰🥰🥰
Wouldn't put it past him to set on the laptop when he was after some attention.

Do we have a ETA fic posting time?

• Heart
They are just so... Oh, I don't even know how to describe them. You're the wordsmith. The way they've just gotten stronger in complete parallel to his confidence growing is just 💦💦

I love good arms too. His are unreal.

View attachment 1378528View attachment 1378529View attachment 1378531View attachment 1378532
I’d lick them too!

Wouldn't put it past him to set on the laptop when he was after some attention.

Do we have a ETA fic posting time?
Ooooh yes!!! I need something to read 🤣

Oh wow!! Fluffy bae 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OH YOU MEAN shoulders broadening as a metaphor for an increased capacity to handle pressure?!

Ffs no way is he a real man. He is a fictional man written by a very talented female author.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.