John Shields

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping fruiter I remember her trying to emulsion an entire wall with a thin cutting-in brush.
Any time I’ve seen her, I’ve been laughing because she’s absolutely off her bleeping rocker. But in her own world totally oblivious to it.

Reactions: 1
rachel she was obsessed wi marcusemz then they fell out now she’s always on wi John shes a pain in the arse but she makes me laugh when she’s no filter

Reactions: 2
rachel she was obsessed wi marcusemz then they fell out now she’s always on wi John shes a pain in the arse but she makes me laugh when she’s no filter
I only watch her when she's on with John, I find her dead funny with him. She's so blunt and sarcastic and it just makes me laugh 🤣

I only watch her when she's on with John, I find her dead funny with him. She's so blunt and sarcastic and it just makes me laugh 🤣
Same. She doesn’t know she’s being funny. That’s why she cracks me up.

The night he went out with Lee her deadpan commentary was amazing 😂😂 edit oh just seen you say the same ‘looks like you got beat up’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What does he do with all the money he earns through TikTok? I was just watching him live there and the bleep doesn’t even have carpets.

Think he’s only just moved in there. Anyone know what him and that Rachel have fallen out about?
Oh a caught her on live last nite talking about him saying how he was twisting things to suit him an make her look bad she had put a screen recording on of her live way John but think she took it down today but a watched it an he was saying about playing Fortnite an she said isn’t that for 12 year olds an then he started saying so if ur saying it’s for 12 year olds r u saying am a predator and kept going on she never said anything about him being a predator

Reactions: 3
Oh a caught her on live last nite talking about him saying how he was twisting things to suit him an make her look bad she had put a screen recording on of her live way John but think she took it down today but a watched it an he was saying about playing Fortnite an she said isn’t that for 12 year olds an then he started saying so if ur saying it’s for 12 year olds r u saying am a predator and kept going on she never said anything about him being a predator
weird reaction from him she’s annoying though she twists her face and criticises everything he says

Reactions: 1
Just seen a post that the mod that was apparently on their deathbed when John was live bawling his eyes out, tears, snotters the lot, wasn’t actually as ill as that fud made out. He is infact alive and well and his family are ragin.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just seen a post that the mod that was apparently on their deathbed when John was live bawling his eyes out, tears, snotters the lot, wasn’t actually as ill as that fud made out. He is infact alive and well and his family are ragin.
I seen that too. The family didn’t want him talking about it at all. He’s vile

• Angry
Reactions: 4
John shields is going to be the reason someone is going to get seriously injured on tiktok. Thinking his bullying is funny