John Shields

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone in the comments trying to convince him that Lee set the whole thing up. Lee doesn’t have the mental capacity to pull off something like that.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Rosie's pal baboon lips tried to go for John when he walked by cos John shouted haha there's Rosie's mad pal? John is shouting he got put on his arse but John was sitting on the ground 🤦‍♀️
Gutted I missed it just heard him going on and on and the comments saying Lee did nowt but took his phone out to film it

Reactions: 7
Not Lee saying he didn't get involved because Stewart would have phoned the polis on him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg how the duck did I miss this?? Is John and lee a thing now?? I’ve so many questions 🤣🤣🤣 is small John looking a go with John or lee??

• Haha
Fuckin hell I miss everything 😭 was it Stewart wi the over inflated baboons arse lips that went for John 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is John still alive? Did we get a live murder and burial? Is he in a ditch up at carpark in the sky? Is there still for every offence a defence?

Cannot believe I fell asleep and missed Rosie's inflatable pal fighting wi John shids mannnn
---

Is THAT what we're calling it nooadays😆

Last edited:
  • Haha