John Shields

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is John still alive? Did we get a live murder and burial? Is he in a ditch up at carpark in the sky? Is there still for every offence a defence?

Cannot believe I fell asleep and missed Rosie's inflatable pal fighting wi John shids mannnn
---
View attachment 2061122

Is THAT what we're calling it nooadays๐Ÿ˜†
Inflatable pal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dead ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Canโ€™t be arsed listening to him to find out.
Same ๐Ÿคฃ @Lrkn27 says his pals in hosp and no doing good. Heโ€™s a wee attention seeking bleep. Dry yer eyes tiny tears.
---
Same ๐Ÿคฃ @Lrkn27 says his pals in hosp and no doing good. Heโ€™s a wee attention seeking bleep. Dry yer eyes tiny tears.
Iโ€™ve just seen comments. The pals in life support till midnight. Why is he no at the hospital then? Nah heโ€™s on live wi the gifts turned on. Boggin boggin behaviour.

Reactions: 8
i was on the fyp & his live popped up so read the comments to find out what he was greetin about. Doesnโ€™t want gifts & is just stood there greetin. Get off live & phone someone if u need someone to speak to instead of making an arse of yourself on a live yet again.

Reactions: 6
He said his mod OD and the machine meant to be turned off at 3 they have now extended it till 12

Reactions: 2
So he is using his pals misery for his own gain because not only are the gifts flying in, he has sub only on so people are paying ยฃ5 to comment ๐Ÿ˜

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Someone in his comments has just said its cos of paul ogrady hes greeting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
He needs to get off live that's a disgrace sitting like that - he is scrunching his eyes to make tears roll out duck sake seen it all now

Reactions: 5
So he is using his pals misery for his own gain because not only are the gifts flying in, he has sub only on so people are paying ยฃ5 to comment ๐Ÿ˜
I just said I felt sorry for the wee bastard, I take it back! ๐Ÿ˜ก
---
So itโ€™s his MOD. A stranger aff the internet? Heโ€™s a sick bleep.
---
Awk Mon we will dae a wee battle coz am that distraught ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Her face ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
What does John mean by the only person he's slept with this year is an ex client... What line of work is/was he in?๐Ÿ‘€