John Shields

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

YOUR BREATH IS STINKANπŸ˜†
Sake John you might've brushed your teeth before you got picked up, nae wonder big Lee didn't want to be your boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As much as daft Lee gives me the creeps he hits out with some belters 🀣 he’s being serious aswell and no even trying to be funny 😭
He's at his funniest when he's being seriousπŸ˜† gonny go get a choongum or something

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What does John mean by the only person he's slept with this year is an ex client... What line of work is/was he in?πŸ‘€
So to answer ma own question -

She says at the start I need 5 more clients tonight and I'll be happy πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜³πŸ˜‚
---
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry but fighting John Shields is an absolute liberty get back on the bus allybongo son

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reading the comments, the idiot was through for the Dundee game at Ibrox πŸ˜‚ making out like he came through just to batter somebody who couldn’t fight his way out a wet paper bag 🫣 mortified for Allybongo here πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Jamie James comment about John shields ffs I’ve just pished my knickers and I’m gonna undercut Dee by only charging Β£40 🀣🀣🀣

96E40139-5614-4243-A72C-3A54B1F1A497.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That video of Heidthebaws is hilarious πŸ˜‚ just ripped John a mew hole πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Heidthebaw is my favourite, always has been, some of his old videos talking about high rise honkers had me genuinely laughing out loud, actually crying with laughter. He’s such a big handsome bastard aswell.
Do you know what annoys me though, big Penguin commenting under peoples videos, applauding them as if she’s anyone whose opinion should be considered. bleeping mad domestic abuser, best pals with Beasty Baws Cher who John also is best pals with. duck off Stacey you are some Nick hen.

• Heart
I want to be the filling in a Jamie/Heidthebaw sandwich but I’m pretty sure that both of them bat for the other team πŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 1