Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it’s bloody J&Lfan, their whole life revolves around the Joel and Yas relationship and it’s pathetic.
We come here to critique influencers, not for some warped ship Stan culture thing

Reactions: 1
I think they think that they've successfully manipulated and controlled the narrative when really we're all just sat here finding their obsessiveness hilarious

Reactions: 2
I think they think that they've successfully manipulated and controlled the narrative when really we're all just sat here finding their obsessiveness hilarious
I swear, sometimes Joel would get more views if he just live streamed this thread, far more entertainment than his shitty YouTube channel

I swear, sometimes Joel would get more views if he just live streamed this thread, far more entertainment than his shitty YouTube channel
I'd have so much more respect for him if he did! But then more of the sickened off Legends would come here and Joel couldn't handle that.

Verbal diarrhea ^^^. You flip flop more than a beached whale.

Let me guess, Mouldy is giving you attention again? You two are perfect for eachother

Reactions: 4
Because it’s bloody J&Lfan, their whole life revolves around the Joel and Yas relationship and it’s pathetic.
We come here to critique influencers, not for some warped ship Stan culture thing
Agreed! From now on, I'm dismissing anyone who tries to cast Joel in a positive light as another puppet account set up to worship Joel.

Reactions: 3
Well I finally watched his recent video about the cruise and I can’t believe we are being threatened with promised four more, each covering the subsequent days.

I assume that, because of Covid, the ship didn’t actually go abroad. So where were the stops and excursions? Hull?

Ewwww noooowh guysssss I couldn't possibly go to Hull, its full of gross northerners and poor people.

I really can't bring myself to sit through his cruise videos I'd sooner watch paint dry !
I watched it. Him and his brother have a really odd dynamic. Plus, I can't stand Joel's stupid 'hurrr hurrr hurrrrr' chortle.

There's a bit where a restaurant host compliments his smile and it's the most animated he is during the whole vlog. What a narc.

eurgh I bet he was chuffed with himself, I bet the restaurant host was trolling because all his teeth are bucked !

Yeah, there’s a very unique energy to this brother and I can’t quite articulate what it is about him.

eurgh I bet he was chuffed with himself, I bet the restaurant host was trolling because all his teeth are bucked !
He was over the moon! Happier than when he smugly locks Ava in her little doggy prison every night so that he can stomp up to his grey, wood clad room and swipe right on sugar daddies all night whilst drinking 'secco

Yeah, there’s a very unique energy to this brother and I can’t quite articulate what it is about him.
I just think he didn't really want to be filmed at all. At one point he says 'can't wait til my students find this' or something. Wonder if any of his students will make their way to this tattle thread Hilarious if Mr Wood started getting questions about his mouldy brother.

They’d all start a petition, #freeava
Can we beat them to it and just start one now, please? I know they say 'any publicity is good publicity' but surely a petition to stop you encaging your dog in a cruel tiny cupboard doesn't count?

His brother looks like a male, adult version of Sprinkle of Glitter's little girl.

I've lost the will to watch the Mouldivator. I just come here now to read what he's been up to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.