Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen their latest where they "Spoke to President Biden" about lifting the travel ban. Now its been lifted, they'll no doubt take credit for it! Knobs!

They just both come off as disinterested in doing anything except waffling about themselves and after their Texas vlogs, they lost a lot of viewers there because they came over, bitched and moaned about EVERYTHING and showed themselves doing sweet duck all. I wish more of their disgruntled Texas viewers would come to Tattle! I think we're all Brits in this thread??

Reactions: 3
I seen their latest where they "Spoke to President Biden" about lifting the band. They came off as disinterested and after their Texas vlogs, they lost a lot of viewers there because they came over, bitched and moaned about EVERYTHING and showed themselves doing sweet duck all. I wish more of their disgruntled Texas viewers would come to Tattle! I think we're all Brits in this thread??
Omg your picture 😂

yeah I think most of us are brits, those Texas vlogs were so bad weren’t they ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg your picture 😂

yeah I think most of us are brits, those Texas vlogs were so bad weren’t they ?!
HAHA! Mould at peak vanity!

They were bleeping terrible! I remember seeing so many of their core Texas audience saying they were so disappointed in them. It was all poorly bleeping planned! They went on a bus to San Antonio (which they moaned about because it didn't have air conditioning) and then didn't even go to the Alamo! They wandered aimlessly like a couple of idiot tourists who had no idea where they were or what they were doing!

That Texas video of them being complete and utter snobs on the Greyhound bus was downright uncomfortable to watch.

They tried to play it off as part of an act they put on but I’m not buying it. The mask truly slipped that day.

Reactions: 4
That Texas video of them being complete and utter snobs on the Greyhound bus was downright uncomfortable to watch.

They tried to play it off as part of an act they put on but I’m not buying it. The mask truly slipped that day.
It absolutely did. They well and truly couldn't hide the snobbery!

So Many things they could have done !
like Joelfizz said the Alamo. Then there’s the space centre and the national park , they barely even showed anything of San Antonio, just so tit and really showed what amateurs they are !

• Heart
Oh my god I need to watch the Texas video!

@JoelFizz your profile pic is making me laugh so much!

Yeah I think we’re mainly brits on here but there are a few Americans I think (just assuming this based on spellings etc)

I bet Lia is regretting taking her Nail lady’s anti-vaxx advice, as it seems that might delay their plans?

Oh my god I need to watch the Texas video!

@JoelFizz your profile pic is making me laugh so much!

Yeah I think we’re mainly brits on here but there are a few Americans I think (just assuming this based on spellings etc)

I bet Lia is regretting taking her Nail lady’s anti-vaxx advice, as it seems that might delay their plans?
The Texas vlogs really are something, be sure to check out the Texas bbq one where he gets chicken but takes the skin with all the seasoning off and then moans that it just tastes like ordinary chicken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Texas vlogs really are something, be sure to check out the Texas bbq one where he gets chicken but takes the skin with all the seasoning off and then moans that it just tastes like ordinary chicken 😂
I'll watch tomorrow and report back! 🤣

• Haha
Wasn't there one where Hatzakis slipped and fell in Wendy's???

• Haha
Omg I know ! Anything to get a few extra pennies for them two !!
When in rome, though, I suppose. Americans love a lawsuit.

Next they'll be trying extreme couponing or something. I wouldn't put it past them but they're too thick to manage it.

• Haha
When in rome, though, I suppose. Americans love a lawsuit.

Next they'll be trying extreme couponing or something. I wouldn't put it past them but they're too thick to manage it.
Joel wood, begging brand deals with my protein and extreme couponing for huel 🙄

Reactions: 1
When he gets rejected from an audtion 🤭
Hilarious, but in reality, it's much more maddening. He just always blames the casting staff and even sometimes his agent for not getting the part. Every. Damn. Time. It is never his fault. Or so I've heard. 🙄

He comes off as a serious "Everything is everybody else's fault and not mine" person. I wonder how many agents he's been through? Surely they all drop him after two failed auditions. He can't even get a bleeping bit part. No. Joel wants starring role, top billing. Even though he has extremely little experience of acting and a string of failed auditions because either they don't want him because he's not very good, or he fucks it up with "Oh they want me to play a gay guy! Nooorrr!" He doesn't want to do theatre either so him calling himself an actor at this point is verging on bullshit.

“Pretending to be 17 again” - ugh?! Isn’t he 29? That’s a perfectly socially acceptable age to go to a theme park. And it can’t be in reference to the people he’s with as he hasn’t known all of these people since he was 17?

It clearly came to the legal age of drinking/clubbing at 18 and he decided to adopt a “I’m not like everyone else, therefore I’m an old man!” personality trait and is still running with it.

• Haha
  • Angry
He's ageing like mad, those wrinkles will only get deeper and his forehead gets bigger and bigger !

• Haha
Another “I’m old, me!!1!1!!1!!!1!!11” post at the ripe old age of 29.

Oh and OF COURSE he has a balloon arch.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.