Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow he is going to the supermarket to buy ice for his bath.... Wtaf is that essential???
Honestly, the absolute self-indulgent waste of water and electricity this latest fad is using is gobsmacking.
Plus, he says he ‘needs’ these things to support his ability to work. I’m no physio but I’m pretty sure that ice baths and 6-man saunas and hot tubs aren’t necessary. #partypadtaxwriteoffboi!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s become less and less relatable by the day. How many of his followers/sheep can have a sauna, hot tub and ice bath installed in their gardens for their mental health and well-being?

Reactions: 20
Urgh. I popped back in here after a break of a couple of months.

Was hoping he had disappeared up his own arse by now. Obviously not.

Sad times.🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has he left that water uncovered all night!!?? There looked like stuff floating in it 🤢...
All that expense and he didn't get a cover for the bath!??
he's a twit

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210207-114148_Instagram.jpg

His way his thumb is placed really makes it look like he's trying to hide a digit on the thermometer 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
wonder how long this fad this will last ? and then the bath, decking and sauna will be abandoned and become a grubby mouldy, slippery mess at the bottom of the garden

Reactions: 15
He’s always saying how much he loses patience with the kids. Poor children I feel so sorry for them especially indie he treats her horribly sometimes

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Who is looking after the kids while him and Rosie are twatting around making videos of him in an ice bath 🧐

Reactions: 14
What if the kids fall/go into the ice bath? Do they have a safety fence around it?

Reactions: 5
He’s always saying how much he loses patience with the kids. Poor children I feel so sorry for them especially indie he treats her horribly sometimes

Genuinely don’t know why he’s had children, he’s too immature, selfish and self absorbed to be a father. The kids are nothing but performing monkeys to him, to trot out when he wants to try and make money from his ‘excellent parenting’ Rosie would have been far better off having children with someone else, instead of this sweaty, whiny little manchild

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am surprised he doesn't / can't do a pull up properly.... The proper form is to pull your chin above the bar. For someone who acts like they are very fit, his form is poor.

You can literally hear the residents of Virginia waters sobbing in to their chai lattes as house prices tumble thanks to the new resident chavs.

#newmoney
He's like the weird hippy dad in Meet The Fockers.

All I see when I look at Joe is Charles Manson. He's so unattractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.