Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeek - just seen his story about the dude who takes ice baths. I read an article ( an academic one ) about this guy who slated this guy because it’s dangerous ( I was Interested in trying it out so did some investigating about it) and yet here is Joe Wicks singing his praises .
Also the latest grid post? Buy my app fam 🙄🙄
Russell Brand interviewed him on his podcast and I found him to be so weird and creepy. He is claiming the cold is life changing and a miracle with absolutely no evidence to support his claims. No wonder a thicko like JW is duped.

Reactions: 5
Russell Brand interviewed him on his podcast and I found him to be so weird and creepy. He is claiming the cold is life changing and a miracle with absolutely no evidence to support his claims. No wonder a thicko like JW is duped.
I will see if I can find this article about the technique ( it’s about this really rather than the actual person ).

Reactions: 3
Where I’m from (abroad), swimming all year round isn’t that big of a deal. Recently the temperature plummeted to -20 and even then couple of my friends went for a dip in the river (ice had to be cracked with a sledgehammer). Oh and Joe - my parents have had a sauna for years and I always go straight into the pond after the sauna. You’re not discovering America. People have been doing this for a very long time. Just most people don’t have the constant need to flaunt it over social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is my brain a bit funny or is there loads of innuendos going on in his latest posts about his bath/sauna/whatever it is? Made me feel a bit nauseous but I had the sound off so idk what he said.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is my brain a bit funny or is there loads of innuendos going on in his latest posts about his bath/sauna/whatever it is? Made me feel a bit nauseous but I had the sound off so idk what he said.
No its not. Its giving me the ick too!

Reactions: 2
All i could think of was spiders.

Spiders will love the sauna, specially when not in use, nice and dry, warm home for them 😣

And him trying to be funny with the kiwi deck innuendo..... like that has not been done 100 times before.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
His post about Captain Tom has annoyed me. "Helped millions of people feel optimistic during a difficult time" - Sure you're not stroking your own ego there Joe? No doubt he'll be expecting the same sort of send off when he kicks the bucket!

I am utterly baffled at the thought of anyone being interested in the minutiae of his sauna. Who fricking cares?!? The ego on it!

Longtime lurker/Sheep convert....his behaviour during lockdown has been appalling I cannot believe i bought his plan and contributed to that personality void house/sauna monstrosity! Also anybody get really irritated/disgusted when Joe works out on a carpet/rug?! Can you imagine all the sweat !

Reactions: 22
Who on earth dumps an entire ganache of chocolate in porridge and on toast? He's a fitness trainer?? His diet is appalling!! No wonder he just has an average looking body. Someone needs to tell the fitness trainer that you can't out train a bad diet.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.