Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see on the sleep expert posts lots of reply’s that babies don’t always sleep through the night and it’s normal !
Not so many adoring fans now !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was a massive fan of his too before coming to this thread 🤣 But I see him in a completely different light now. The slagging off of his parents, preaching about exercise being the cure-all to mental health (it's not), the disordered eating (4 slices of marmalade on toast and 9am G&Ts, anyone?) and shoving cameras in lovely Indie and Marley's faces expecting them to be performing monkeys, and the vague shaming of parents who don't constantly feed their kids organic kale. I used to find him down to earth (LOL) but since Covid everything has gone to his head. He seems to genuinely think he's our saviour while he's profiting off a pandemic. Some might think that's just good business but it doesn't sit well with me.
Don’t forget the shaming of his mother (and other mothers) for daring to feed their kids formula. You’d think he Breastfed his kids the way he spoke about it in his book 🙄

Reactions: 8
Don’t forget the shaming of his mother (and other mothers) for daring to feed their kids formula. You’d think he Breastfed his kids the way he spoke about it in his book 🙄
Bet he wishes He never did that because again Marley was different and breastfeeding didn't last long if at all with Him! Obviously He wasn't shouting about it like He was with Indie. Clearly She was an easy baby compared to Marley.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.