Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike he's as thick as tit....just seen him in Jonathan Ross. Embarrassing 🙈
Husband has just put it on! So he's done his bit then?! Phew! Don't think I can take much more of him. I don't really pay attention to him anymore and don't look on here very often as his selfish actions just wind me up.

What an absolute tool he’s come across on Jonathan Ross. Just a total cringe fest - I’ve had to turn him off. When he couldn’t understand the accent game was beyond embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Anyone care to share any 'highlights' from the interview? Or was it the usual crap he spouts?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg people are crawling up his ass in the official 90 day Facebook page.. 🙄🙄🙄. I was honest and said he was bad. And I cringed badly. I’m probably going to get attacked for my comment on the page but hey... 🙃

He’s awful at an American accent. I’m better then him by miles and incredibly convincing whilst doing an American accent 😂(my American friend even told me so)

And why on gods earth was he wearing his wedding suit to an interview. 🙄
Hasn’t he got anything else to wear?

Added: Some poor man on the Joe weeks 90 day official FB page Just got told off and had his post taken down because he told the truth and said that Joe weeks was “thick as shite”.

I really wanted to comment and say that I agreed with him but I don’t want to get banned from the forum. He is totally sick as shite. Hey at least he told the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Omg people are crawling up his ass in the official 90 day Facebook page.. 🙄🙄🙄. I was honest and said he was bad. And I cringed badly. I’m probably going to get attacked for my comment on the page but hey... 🙃

He’s awful at an American accent. I’m better then him by miles and incredibly convincing whilst doing an American accent 😂(my American friend even told me so)

And why on gods earth was he wearing his wedding suit to an interview. 🙄
Hasn’t he got anything else to wear?

Added: Some poor man on the Joe weeks 90 day official FB page Just got told off and had his post taken down because he told the truth and said that Joe weeks was “thick as shite”.

I really wanted to comment and say that I agreed with him but I don’t want to get banned from the forum. He is totally sick as shite. Hey at least he told the truth.
I’ve just seen the attack on that guy as well
i think it’s dangerous how people idolise! Saint joe 😂

• Heart
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why the Daily Mail aren’t interested in his rule breaking. It doesn’t fit with the saviour narrative that they are keen to push as he will do ‘exclusive’ interviews and provide recipes for their rag.

Slagging off his mum again, he is disgraceful!

Joe Wicks: The man who moved the nation

#

I watched the first little bit of JR this morning. Why did he wear his wedding suit? That just comes across weird to me? He was like proud of it and I thought - surely you could afford another suit now? Really odd. Is he trying to make himself look down to earth? I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♂️ And yeah he is very unstylish. He almost says that he got voted worst dressed with an air of “as if? What were they thinking?”

I watched the first little bit of JR this morning. Why did he wear his wedding suit? That just comes across weird to me? He was like proud of it and I thought - surely you could afford another suit now? Really odd. Is he trying to make himself look down to earth? I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♂️ And yeah he is very unstylish. He almost says that he got voted worst dressed with an air of “as if? What were they thinking?”
Why would he wear his wedding suit that’s so weird 😂😂😂😂😂 sorry but he creeps me out no end

Reactions: 1
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why the Daily Mail aren’t interested in his rule breaking. It doesn’t fit with the saviour narrative that they are keen to push as he will do ‘exclusive’ interviews and provide recipes for their rag.

Slagging off his mum again, he is disgraceful!

Joe Wicks: The man who moved the nation

#
How convenient that they’ve turned off comments on that article! 😡

Why would he wear his wedding suit that’s so weird 😂😂😂😂😂 sorry but he creeps me out no end
Like no one would wear their wedding suit again its weird 😕 he really creeps me out i can imagine letching on women cos he's Joe wicks don't you know who he is

Reactions: 3
Interesting quote about his reaction to the second lockdown, which “sent him reeling”.

“The feeling of being out of control killed my optimism. I thought, ‘I can’t see my friends, I can’t go on holiday, I can’t be with my family. How long is this going to last?’ I know everyone is feeling the same.”

He is a PT/ fitness person and did 30 mins exercise 6 days a week for few weeks & now he is a hero 🦸‍♂️ 🤔🤔🤔 ( and made loads of money out of it )

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Interesting quote about his reaction to the second lockdown, which “sent him reeling”.

“The feeling of being out of control killed my optimism. I thought, ‘I can’t see my friends, I can’t go on holiday, I can’t be with my family. How long is this going to last?’ I know everyone is feeling the same.”
Yet there he is having seen his friends and family and been away on trips....as well as hugging random strangers for tv....what a tool

Reactions: 12
As someone that used to play with him when I was a little kid, I can tell you he was always a bit irritating and cocky even back then. Now he's become an even bigger, more annoying bleep but with too much money. :rolleyes:

While I can't say I know him incredibly well, I know enough to see through this bullshit image of him as this humble angel media loves to paint him as. (He must have learned a thing or two about putting on a "front" from acting school that his mum paid for years ago). Truth is he's become an entitled rich wanker that got absolutely everything handed to him on a plate and gets his own way just like his mum always used to.

So I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't stand the sight or sound of the smug bastard being forced down our throats everywhere in the media. But then again they would have you believe he invented fitness classes and is the first ever to raise money for charity. And don't forget he's big on mental health guys! Don't forget to buy his new book: Go for a run if you're feeling Glum - a wanker's guide to cure depression and make me richer 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.