Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about the situation with Joe... and he has a right cheek to be posting about "kindness" and carrying on as normal as if he didn't do something that offended many. We are human, we make mistakes... although Joe and the others knew what they were doing but thought they are exempt from the protocols everyone else must follow. Many influencers, including Joe, seem to have this complex when it comes to admitting they had poor judgment or made a mistake. Instead of owning up to it (which would look better), they pretend it didn't happen and then start going on about kindness and trolls. None of these thin-skinned influencers could ever work in a real job because how would they handle criticism or end of year reviews? They live in an echo chamber of people licking their ass and it is so detrimental. This has really bothered me. There are followers of his commenting that their family member is sick with Covid or a family member died from it, and here he is flouting the rules again and being utterly disrespectful. I guess the rules don't apply to the rich and "famous."

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was thinking about the situation with Joe... and he has a right cheek to be posting about "kindness" and carrying on as normal as if he didn't do something that offended many. We are human, we make mistakes... although Joe and the others knew what they were doing but thought they are exempt from the protocols everyone else must follow. Many influencers, including Joe, seem to have this complex when it comes to admitting they had poor judgment or made a mistake. Instead of owning up to it (which would look better), they pretend it didn't happen and then start going on about kindness and trolls. None of these thin-skinned influencers could ever work in a real job because how would they handle criticism or end of year reviews? They live in an echo chamber of people licking their ass and it is so detrimental. This has really bothered me. There are followers of his commenting that their family member is sick with Covid or a family member died from it, and here he is flouting the rules again and being utterly disrespectful. I guess the rules don't apply to the rich and "famous."
Well said. Kindness goes both ways. It's time some of these influencers realized they're not untouchable from consequences.

Reactions: 7
Yes, I love how when you call them out for their behaviour on something (in this instance, the complete disregard for social distancing throughout the whole of the pandemic to date) they can’t cope with the criticism and hold their hands up - but instead cry troll (he will do this, or at least the sheeple who are equally as dunce can’t seem to appreciate what the problem is will pounce on us for pointing this out). Strange world - those that understand the rules and basic social distancing are being made out to be the trouble makers.
I hope some journos can expose him. Raising money doesn’t give you the meal ticket to behave like this. A real kick in the teeth to the NHS actually.

Reactions: 9
Her friend daisy
Has Rosie travelled from Surrey into London to meet her friend for a take out coffee?

She's not really supposed to be travelling for exercise as it should be done locally where possible. She also shouldn't be popping to get take out drinks and a treat with her friend.

I've hardly seen my friends all year. 😩

Reactions: 5
D0734ACF-65D8-45F8-889C-433746FF7629.png

Every day I am seeing stories like these and yet St Joe gets away with getting pissed with celebrities. It’s makes me so mad

Reactions: 3
Just to recap, since the new National restrictions came in to force two weeks ago, Joe the Bellend has ;-

Rented out a £5k per night luxury bolt hole to film some more YouTube content to add to the 456789836278 others he has filmed this year (in other rented very expensive properties).
Bellend Joe has recently moved into a £3 million mega mansion but this is not good enough for his YouTube content.
Under the guise of work Joe took Dozy Rosie and the kids away for a few days. It is highly likely that other members of his family / friends were there as well as “crew”.

Spent a few nights in the penthouse suite at the Langham. This was #gifted to him as part of his Children in Need PR Stunt along with the entire snack aisle of the local Tesco.
Bellend Joe spent the night before his challenge in the Langham to get a “good night’s sleep”. Getting sleep in a £3 million mega mansion is difficult for him to manage for some reason.
He said he was going home the following night to see Dozy Rosie and the kids but despite living under an hours drive away, stayed in the Langham again. His brother was with him and possibly Dozy Rosie as the kids were with his Mum.

Spent the day filming and getting pissed with Jamie Oliver & Sam Smith. This is ok though because he had two Covid tests.
What a bunch of privileged knobs, the lot of them. As for the photo, sickening to see 4 multi millionaire wankers stood there making even more money whilst breaking ALL the rules and having the absolute arrogance to flaunt it! Talk about white male priviledge, and to follow the male fragility with all the bullshit be kind mantra. duck off. Let's not let Sam Smith get away with this either, remember him sat outside his mansion crying about being in lockdown in week 1. duck off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
What a bunch of privileged knobs, the lot of them. As for the photo, sickening to see 4 multi millionaire wankers stood there making even more money whilst breaking ALL the rules and having the absolute arrogance to flaunt it! Talk about white male priviledge, and to follow the male fragility with all the bullshit be kind mantra. duck off. Let's not let Sam Smith get away with this either, remember him sat outside his mansion crying about being in lockdown in week 1. duck off.
Well said indeed! 👏🏻

Reactions: 10
Has Rosie travelled from Surrey into London to meet her friend for a take out coffee?

She's not really supposed to be travelling for exercise as it should be done locally where possible. She also shouldn't be popping to get take out drinks and a treat with her friend.

I've hardly seen my friends all year. 😩
Not to defend them but I remember Daisy from old nuts and zoo magazines. She was from Staines. And obviously the Wicks family are currently living very close to that.

Reactions: 2
Be kind doesn’t apply to people calling out bad or even illegal behaviour. Floppy haired wanker.
Can I nominate this for the next thread title please?

Joe Wicks # Floppy haired wanker

So show of hands whose going to be watching the Messiah on the Jonathan Ross show on Saturday?
Wonder when he filmed that one then, reckon Little Mix jibbed him on the offer of getting Steamboat Wiilied afterwards though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, they've made pasta, and Rosie is eating the same.size portion as a 2 year old?! No wonder she's tiny!!!! I'd eat that as I was dishing up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Blimey! I’d like to see him try and make pasta after getting children home from school while listening to them from moaning about how hungry they are.

Plus if I put my 2 year old in front of an egg broken into a well of flour, he would not sit nicely and look at it. That tit would be everywhere!!

I would have eaten all 4 of those portions myself 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There are still tons of negative messages on his last post about the filming ensemble.

Reactions: 6
So, they've made pasta, and Rosie is eating the same.size portion as a 2 year old?! No wonder she's tiny!!!! I'd eat that as I was dishing up 😂
Holy tit! Maybe she doesn't have a very big appetite but she should still have more than a two year old! That can't have been filling for any of them. I reckon even marley could've eaten two of those.

Reactions: 2
He’s downstairs now stuffing his face because two pieces of pasta and some tomatoes funny enough are not filling !

Reactions: 10
What is wrong with this man and more importantly the people around him?! They had 8 pasta pieces between 4 of them with just tomatoes as the veg. That's not a healthy portion size for a meal.

Then he eats toast and 6 weetabix. He is disordered, he has food issues and someone needs to take control of the situation as impressionable vulnerable people will view this content and reduce what they eat in a bid to achieve what he "sells" and it's not right.

Joe get help.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.