Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His posts recently have been insufferable.

Also the meal he had on his stories tonight was a gousto one, and he didn't post sponsored/ad or anything.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If he hadn’t have broken so many lockdown rules and social distancing then this thread would be almost bare. Apart from being a little irritating to my ears, I had not much of an opinion for him before Covid.

Reactions: 10
If he hadn’t have broken so many lockdown rules and social distancing then this thread would be almost bare. Apart from being a little irritating to my ears, I had not much of an opinion for him before Covid.
Totally. He's so boring and predictable.

Reactions: 5

joes been reading here too much lol its all gotten too much for him
Love how he put on his best depressed face in that segment. Such a twit! I just can’t fully believe that’s he’s being genuine about his feelings, especially when he has a new book coming out, that is about mental health. I hate to think that anyone is pretending to be down/depressed, but I believe that he is, and it’s so disgusting and downright disrespectful to those who are genuinely suffering with their MH, and aren’t ‘putting it on’ to plug a bleeping book. He really should be ashamed of himself!

Reactions: 13
I think he’s tricked himself into believing he’s a guru on mental health along with everything else that he’s a self proclaimed expert on! Weaning, parenthood, sleep, dieting, exercise, raising money for charity, PE teaching, breastfeeding, marriage, cooking... you name it! When in reality he knows a little less than Joe Bloggs in nearly every matter! What’s next? The world of personal finance according to Joe Wicks?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It makes me uneasy to think of someone refusing to face his own mental health issues is somehow qualified to address the nation on mental health. Yes having personal experience of something is beneficial but the fact he’s very much in the midst of his own crisis surely makes it unwise for him to lecture others. It’s dangerous for both the general public and himself.

Reactions: 12
He does seem to have a supehero complex but it does look from the snippets he shows us that his own mental health is not 100%. Pretty sickening actually that it's all to sell some Christmas books. I wonder if there was no book to flog if he would have just stayed off SM for a few months. He seems to have lost the zeal he had for it a few months ago where it felt like every moment of his life was documented.

Reactions: 10
I watched the first 2 mins of that interview, why is he squinting? Is that a tell tale sign of depression?

• Haha
I was hoping one of you lot had spotted this! What a pervy thing to post, there was absolutely no context to it at all, just an oiled up woman with big boobs jiggling on a bike 😂
In one of the earlier threads I posted about him liking all of a random female pop stars posts (I can’t remember who it was now but she came up as a suggested add on my Instagram and when I was browsing her profile he’d liked all of her bikini photos!)... very odd!

• Wow
I kind of miss seeing what Indie’s having for dinner. I meant that’s indicative of him over-sharing, but still....

I kind of miss seeing what Indie’s having for dinner. I meant that’s indicative of him over-sharing, but still....
Yes, I was really enjoying watching her picking all the vegetables out like a normal toddler (and contrary to the Wean in 15 foolproof plan for creating a mini foodie who will eat everything), it was reassuring!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
defo trouble in paradise he looks like tit lately you never see pics of them as a family, he’s gone from telling us indie’s wet herself to absolute radio silence with a new tit logo.. something ain’t adding up

Reactions: 22
defo trouble in paradise he looks like tit lately you never see pics of them as a family, he’s gone from telling us indie’s wet herself to absolute radio silence with a new tit logo.. something ain’t adding up
Completely agree! He’s all or nothing in everything he does but this is weird!

Reactions: 9
Maybe he has been told not too over share his kids lives?

I mean it makes sense not too over share with his 100,000s of follows

Reactions: 8
It makes me uneasy to think of someone refusing to face his own mental health issues is somehow qualified to address the nation on mental health. Yes having personal experience of something is beneficial but the fact he’s very much in the midst of his own crisis surely makes it unwise for him to lecture others. It’s dangerous for both the general public and himself.
This is classic Joe though; writes a weaning book whilst going through it, preaches to the world as he’s implementing some stupid new routine. Not surprising that this is his tactic on MH. The man is odious.

Reactions: 11
Maybe he has been told not too over share his kids lives?

I mean it makes sense not too over share with his 100,000s of follows
Possibly and to be fair I agree totally however it’s just strange from him. He would gain respect from people if he was honest and said look going forward I’ll be more private for xyz reasons

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.