Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think she is, I wouldnā€™t be....she looked hot, better to own it as part of her past than try to cover it up surely šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Found his Tattle thread maybe and realised loads of people know about him flouting social distancing for six months. But Iā€™m not convinced. Bust up with Rosie. Sheā€™s had enough of him running off every five mins.

Reactions: 4
So heā€™s back ! After a WHOLE 5 DAYS unplugged switched off etc etc !
(well apart from when he was on Instagram liking his brothers Instagram posts ) šŸ¤”

Thank you Joe as not only did you benefit but the whole of the nation did too !
So now he is ā€œrestingā€ which is different to what he usually does šŸ¤” When heā€™s busy at his .....?? šŸ¤”
So now he is recommending a rest day to spend time with his family but I thought we had to exercise ourselves silly to feel better šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Heā€™s feeling more ā€œpresentā€ šŸ™„ I mean can he actually hear himself !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So heā€™s back ! After a WHOLE 5 DAYS unplugged switched off etc etc !
(well apart from when he was on Instagram liking his brothers Instagram posts ) šŸ¤”

Thank you Joe as not only did you benefit but the whole of the nation did too !
So now he is ā€œrestingā€ which is different to what he usually does šŸ¤” When heā€™s busy at his .....?? šŸ¤”
So now he is recommending a rest day to spend time with his family but I thought we had to exercise ourselves silly to feel better šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Heā€™s feeling more ā€œpresentā€ šŸ™„ I mean can he actually hear himself !
He looks absolutely exhausted!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not of his own choice I donā€™t think, I reckon Rosie has had it out with him.

Reactions: 9
Every other post on my feed is a sponsored post from The Body Coach ... itā€™s making me want to delete my insta šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Just watched the vid about his social media ā€œbreakā€ (which we know wasnā€™t really a break!), and he says heā€™s watched the social dilemma doc, but heā€™s talking about it as if itā€™s a doc all about how social media affects your mental state/ addiction. Itā€™s not REALLY about that. Itā€™s about the techniques the technology uses to pull you back in and stay in. It did make me delete FB.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the vid about his social media ā€œbreakā€ (which we know wasnā€™t really a break!), and he says heā€™s watched the social dilemma doc, but heā€™s talking about it as if itā€™s a doc all about how social media affects your mental state/ addiction. Itā€™s not REALLY about that. Itā€™s about the techniques the technology uses to pull you back in and stay in. It did make me delete FB.
I was surprised any of it was news to him to be honest, surely as a social media influencer he'd know most of it? He's presumably using most of the techniques to his advantage?

Reactions: 12
Not of his own choice I donā€™t think, I reckon Rosie has had it out with him.
Agree. If he has had to point out to be present for his kids meals/bath/bed time... for someone who appears to be pretty flexible with work hours that was pretty bad he couldnt put his phone down for a few hours each night.

I know there are plently of parents who would love to be there for their kids night time routine but work doesn't allow it for what ever reason and that is fine.. but he has the flexibility. He doesn't nees to so anything for his busineses every night during his children's night routine..

He is such a TIT. Why donā€™t more people see through his stinking BS. He has another book out soon and heā€™s conveniently jumped massively on the MH bandwagon. Give us a break Joe, weā€™re not all dumb. Your latest ā€œadviceā€ is so transparent and fake. Your whole business is based on social media; thereā€™s no way on earth you can back off it. What happened to the early night routine or the exercising at 10pm or the weaning routine or any other 2second routine you have recently implemented...phoney

Reactions: 17
He is such a TIT. Why donā€™t more people see through his stinking BS. He has another book out soon and heā€™s conveniently jumped massively on the MH bandwagon. Give us a break Joe, weā€™re not all dumb. Your latest ā€œadviceā€ is so transparent and fake. Your whole business is based on social media; thereā€™s no way on earth you can back off it. What happened to the early night routine or the exercising at 10pm or the weaning routine or any other 2second routine you have recently implemented...phoney
I really do think the same - I looked through his comments on the MH post and you literally canā€™t find anything negative!! I feel like SOMEONE would have posted what we are all thinking!

Reactions: 3
I really do think the same - I looked through his comments on the MH post and you literally canā€™t find anything negative!! I feel like SOMEONE would have posted what we are all thinking!
There are never any negative comments. It's very suspicious !

Reactions: 7
Agree. If he has had to point out to be present for his kids meals/bath/bed time... for someone who appears to be pretty flexible with work hours that was pretty bad he couldnt put his phone down for a few hours each night.

I know there are plently of parents who would love to be there for their kids night time routine but work doesn't allow it for what ever reason and that is fine.. but he has the flexibility. He doesn't nees to so anything for his busineses every night during his children's night routine..
He doesnā€™t miss out on the kidā€™s bedtime because of his phone though, he misses out because heā€™s either away, heading down to the shop for the post gin ton munchies or out on his skateboard thinking heā€™s Virginia Watersā€™ answer to Bart Simpson.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wonder what he made of Mark Wright being all over the BBCā€™s Marathon coverage, doing a HIIT workout outside Buck Pal!! Watch your back Joe, would rather work out with Wrighty any day

• Sick
Just seen that he was on Loose Women today talking about mental health so Iā€™m taking one for the team and watching it on catch up.

OMG heā€™s going on about how pleased he is with the number of views his mental health post got! 30 seconds later, talking about how he wants to step away from social media and be ā€œpresentā€ in the moment.

And has he had Botox?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen that he was on Loose Women today talking about mental health so Iā€™m taking one for the team and watching it on catch up.

OMG heā€™s going on about how pleased he is with the number of views his mental health post got! 30 seconds later, talking about how he wants to step away from social media and be ā€œpresentā€ in the moment.

And has he had Botox?
Oooh, perhaps he had the Botox done during his SM ā€˜breakā€™ šŸ’…šŸ»šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.