Joe Wicks #6 My mum was a fail, she didn’t feed me kale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well to be fair the plan is for people who need to lose weight, which he doesn't need to.
But he’s proved he can’t follow it, a few weeks before lockdown (maybe feb) he was all over Insta with ‘I’m going to follow my plan to the letter for 90 days’.... he lasted a week, if that.

Reactions: 14
How many people is Joe on holiday with? I’m tearing my hair out working out which family members to exclude so I can keep my son’s outdoor birthday party to five households and a maximum of 15 people while Joe and his “biker friends” come up from London...
bleeping idiot. Not social distancing at all. My family is in the highlands and the region is pissed off at vistitors from england.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But he’s proved he can’t follow it, a few weeks before lockdown (maybe feb) he was all over Insta with ‘I’m going to follow my plan to the letter for 90 days’.... he lasted a week, if that.
This is currently saved as a highlight on his Instagram. Started it around 20 weeks ago, looks like he didnt even complete a week? He was only aiming to do 30 days - not the full 90 days of his plan 🙈

Reactions: 7
As well as him having breakfast with a load of other bikers all sat together - none of them socially distancing - he’s also stayed in that pod thing overnight with his dad and brother. I do not think his dad lives with his brother? That again goes against the Gov advice:

“only stay overnight away from your home in groups of up to two households”

This is what incenses me about this little man. The whole point of these rules is to protect lives and the NHS. He’s full of crap.

Reactions: 11
As well as him having breakfast with a load of other bikers all sat together - none of them socially distancing - he’s also stayed in that pod thing overnight with his dad and brother. I do not think his dad lives with his brother? That again goes against the Gov advice:

“only stay overnight away from your home in groups of up to two households”

This is what incenses me about this little man. The whole point of these rules is to protect lives and the NHS. He’s full of crap.
Don’t you know rules don’t apply if it’s for Instagram haha

Thread suggestion

Joe's off doing whatever he wants! Rosie, give those kids some chocolate croissants🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:
Joe Wicks #7 Joe is in Scotland breaking every Covid rule, that's because he's one big massive tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly it infuriates me. Bad enough for all the other influencers blatantly breaking the rules, but for bleeping so called ‘St Joe the patron saint of PE’ to be doing it so blatantly?

Given that he’s been hailed as a hero and there’s calls for him to get an MBE I think he should be publicly called out for this and any sort of honour absolutely off the table for this kind of behaviour. It’s a joke and just goes to show how little he cares about anything but himself. He’s despicable.

Reactions: 8
Thread Suggestion
JW #7 PE is done, Joe's "tired" and up and gone, with some paid-for bike pals and no gin-ton!

P.s. I hate him 😂

• Haha
I just don’t understand how all his adoring followers don’t realise how much he is breaking the covid regulations 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice in the video of him jumping into the lake, at the end you cna hear a woman chuckle at point he jumps in. Wonder is that Rosie or has he actually brought a PA with him or something? Lol

Reactions: 1
I just don’t understand how all his adoring followers don’t realise how much he is breaking the covid regulations 🤷‍♀️
I don't get why absolutely no one is calling him out ?

Surely a lot of his followers are not able to see family right now and must realise he is blatantly breaking the rules and parading it about Instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice in the video of him jumping into the lake, at the end you cna hear a woman chuckle at point he jumps in. Wonder is that Rosie or has he actually brought a PA with him or something? Lol

Definitely not Rosie, she’s back in London with the kids!

Reactions: 4
Lovely to see Indie release the butterfly’s without a big monologue from Joe about how amazing/fascinating/incredible it’s been and testing indie on whether she can say “butterfly” “chrysalis” and “caterpillar”. Just a happy little toddler doing something cute with her mum shared in a real natural way. Rosie’s not even holding the camera just propped up so she can concentrate on her daughter 👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lovely to see Indie release the butterfly’s without a big monologue from Joe about how amazing/fascinating/incredible it’s been and testing indie on whether she can say “butterfly” “chrysalis” and “caterpillar”. Just a happy little toddler doing something cute with her mum shared in a real natural way. Rosie’s not even holding the camera just propped up so she can concentrate on her daughter 👏🏼
He’ll probably be devastated she’s done this....all the opportunities for indie the performing monkey have been lost. Could just imagine him refusing to release them until I die could say all those words and name about 5 different times, while the poor butterfly flaps itself to death waiting to be let out

• Haha
He's the type that if God forbid anything happened to him and he ended up in hospital he'd want 5 star treatment cause he donated all that money to the NHS

Reactions: 2
I liked it too - seemed so much more relaxed and a lovely moment as you said. Also liked that there was no forcing Marley to eat egg from a spoon - really hope they just go with the finger food for him from now on. He seems much happier being in control of what he eats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.