Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will laugh my head off if Marley ends up being one of those kids who will only eat bread sticks 🤣 Let's see how 'calm' he is then!

Reactions: 16
Joe's advice (see highlighted part) v the NHS advice.
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww. What does he think he’s doing? He cannot just go around handing out misinformation when it comes to babies. There’s a reason people train for the job of nurse/midwife etc...

The ONLY reason he’s doing this is to make money from his book. He knows no more than the average guy on the street. To make the hard sell even worse he’s now going to use his poor 6 month old to prove damn hard his book is amazing in order to make more vulnerable and easily influenced parents part with their money unnecessarily.

Does he not have to have this kind of advice checked by any official standards or organisation or can he just mislead and misinform the public willy nilly??? Actual disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think they tried for baby number 2 to coincide with the wean in 15 book? He had the book deal before Marley was conceived I’m sure?

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion.
#6 Joe Wicks Exploiting his kids on the Gram, whilst failing miserably to stick to his plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I know it's been mentioned before , but imagine someone takinn a before and after of your plate every time you eat. People follow because they are interested in what food you're feeding, they don't need to know how much she's eaten.

Reactions: 8
I know it's been mentioned before , but imagine someone takinn a before and after of your plate every time you eat. People follow because they are interested in what food you're feeding, they don't need to know how much she's eaten.
I’m sure it can be very triggering for some people and if they’re making it clear to Indie they’re doing it then it could well have an impact on her future relationship with food.

I often feel deflated when my toddler doesn’t eat and almost want to cry but I never show him how I feel as I don’t want him developing any unnecessary baggage toward food. Toddlers can be bum holes sometimes with food, but who cares?? It’s one of the only things they have to stand up for themselves and find their independence 🤷🏼‍♀️ We all get there in the end so chill out Joe

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:
#6 Joe Wicks: Indie's given her P45, as Marley takes the stage for his lentils and chives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Joe Wicks #6: He's starving his kids, doesn't care about SIDS and he slags off his mum just to make a few quid.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion: Marleys starting weaning, Indies lunches are dire, but they’re twice the size of rosies, that’s why her body is fire 🔥 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Of course Joe has to write his own Fathers Day post and makes sure to include lots of half naked photos of himself!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’ve never seen to much of Marley all of a sudden ! Get used to scrambled mess Marley 😉
Oh and Rosie if you need help escaping Joe put 6 blueberries on the porridge 🥣 and we will send help !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread Suggestion Joe Wicks #6 Saint Joe can't keep track of his lies, more holes than a lattice pie. It's Marley's turn for kale, so just keep calm and inhale...the bull.

Also MORE NAKED CHILDREN. Why can he not learn?! It was bad enough when you posted them the first time Joe!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Title suggestion: Marley’s weaning, Joe is preening, let’s hope Joe’s picking Marley’s brekkie off the ceiling

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are cheesecake and gin on that awful plan he keeps trying to flog? I remember him saying a few weeks back that he was going to do it himself and be really strict with it, so I assume they are?

What sort of dipshit actually buys in to his bollocks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.