Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are cheesecake and gin on that awful plan he keeps trying to flog? I remember him saying a few weeks back that he was going to do it himself and be really strict with it, so I assume they are?

What sort of dipshit actually buys in to his bollocks 🤔
Joe is very much, do as I say not as I do 🙄

If I was paying to do his plan I would not appreciate all the pictures and videos of cheesecake and gin. It’s a bit ‘look what you could have Won’ dieting is hard at the best of time but I’d be mighty pissed off if the person who was meant to be encouraging me was tempting me with the things I’d love but cant eat on a diet.

But Joe has to share everything so of course it’s going on the ‘gram. I bet he doesn’t give Indie any! She’ll get yoghurt and berries while he binges on chocolate cheesecake #nawty

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know the reasoning behind him putting Indie’s left overs in the fridge then re-offering for the next meal? I genuinely don’t understand it but don’t know if I’ve simply missed him explaining it? I get you might keep and reheat it for the following day and/or freeze it for another day but surely a toddler will be bored if offered the same thing twice in one day (obviously not if it was chocolate or ice cream!)?

My child is notoriously fussy (slowly getting there one tiny step at a time) and if I did this it would be an out and out refusal. As another poster said it’s one of the few things a child can control/exert their power over and some will inevitably realise this more than others. Also seems to contradict the whole offering a ‘variety’ of foods to keep them interested etc.

Reactions: 6
Basically I think it’s his whole if she’s hungry enough she’ll eat what’s given to her and they won’t offer her other choices

Reactions: 3
Did I catch him saying he was going to do the cheesecake with his dad and brothers? Hoping that’s via FaceTime and not in person...also probably me being a bit of an anxious mother but I didn’t like when he showed Indie on a scooter next to a road, then turned his back on her to film himself giving Marley the unicorn toy...it was a quiet road but his attention was diverted long enough for Indie to potentially scoot into trouble.

Reactions: 12
Did I catch him saying he was going to do the cheesecake with his dad and brothers? Hoping that’s via FaceTime and not in person...also probably me being a bit of an anxious mother but I didn’t like when he showed Indie on a scooter next to a road, then turned his back on her to film himself giving Marley the unicorn toy...it was a quiet road but his attention was diverted long enough for Indie to potentially scoot into trouble.
He’s with his brothers dog so am guessing not by FaceTime

He’s with his brothers dog so am guessing not by FaceTime
Should’ve known better than to give him the benefit of the doubt 🙄 For someone who’s so massively raised his profile due to lockdown he really doesn’t care about sticking to it himself. Genuinely find it quite shocking how blatant he is!

Safety isn’t high on his list of priorities for his kids - he lets indie sit on the side of a counter by hot pans while on live tv.

Of course he’s eaten the cheesecake with his dad and brother in person - he’s never stuck to lockdown rules!

Reactions: 2
Safety isn’t high on his list of priorities for his kids - he lets indie sit on the side of a counter by hot pans while on live tv.

Of course he’s eaten the cheesecake with his dad and brother in person - he’s never stuck to lockdown rules!
Urgh yes, I remember the counter top. They’re so lucky nothing has happened - I wince when I see them put Marley in his bouncer on counters and tables. Such an unnecessary risk!

It baffles me how he’s avoided any pushback on his flagrant lockdown breaches. He’s constantly in the media for being the messiah of lockdown - then puts it out there constantly that he’s doing whatever he wants! Why is this never in his Daily Mail coverage or comments?! It baffles me!

Without wanting to rant too much on the subject - it’s what really annoys me about his “oh Joe you’ve saved my mental health in lockdown” messages. I’m sure exercise has been great for many, but you know what would’ve really helped me when I’ve been struggling with working full time with a small child during lockdown, constantly stressed that I’m not doing a good job with work or parenting? All while having had struggles with depression and anxiety in the past and trying to keep those at bay? Seeing my mum. Having help from our parents with childcare. Having a hug from my sister. All things he’s just done anyway while being the supposed superhero of lockdown. Anyway, rant over!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Childhood holidays in the South of France.
I fully appreciate that looks can be deceiving but that’s slightly at odds with the holes punched in the wall, neglectful upbringing he was whittling on about last week.
Couldn’t agree more. Also his mum may not have cooked from scratch for him every night but he never went hungry, was loved and his mum done her best like all parents do. He has both his parents in his and his Childrens lives now so clearly they weren’t that terrible or this wouldn’t be the case.

Reactions: 11
I have a Joolz pram. Those straps need to come down more through the sheepskin insert. It normally has three slots. The straps are on his ears and head. Looks uncomfortable.

Joe Wicks #6 PE hero proclaims wifes bod is fire. He's nothing but a gin ton guzzling lockdown liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am appalled that Joe is giving Indie leftovers again. Do he and Rosie eat not only the same meal for lunch and dinner, but the left over half of their previous meal that they’ve pushed around their plate? It’s abhorrent. I understand not wanting to waste food, so just give her less to start with. This is not a balanced diet for Indie and nor is it good role modelling in relation to food. She is going to grow up thinking that if she doesn’t eat everything on her plate then it will be dished up for the next meal. That is likely to lead to her not listening to her body’s hunger cues, as she will keep eating despite being full, and could cause weight problems down the line. I am disgusted that he is supposed to be a role model for how to feed babies.

Reactions: 17
Wow I can’t believe he did a post on recognising the “weaning cues” ...which completely went against the NHS website advice. Oh wait, I can believe it because it’s Joe. FFS.

• Angry
Urgh yes, I remember the counter top. They’re so lucky nothing has happened - I wince when I see them put Marley in his bouncer on counters and tables. Such an unnecessary risk!

It baffles me how he’s avoided any pushback on his flagrant lockdown breaches. He’s constantly in the media for being the messiah of lockdown - then puts it out there constantly that he’s doing whatever he wants! Why is this never in his Daily Mail coverage or comments?! It baffles me!

Without wanting to rant too much on the subject - it’s what really annoys me about his “oh Joe you’ve saved my mental health in lockdown” messages. I’m sure exercise has been great for many, but you know what would’ve really helped me when I’ve been struggling with working full time with a small child during lockdown, constantly stressed that I’m not doing a good job with work or parenting? All while having had struggles with depression and anxiety in the past and trying to keep those at bay? Seeing my mum. Having help from our parents with childcare. Having a hug from my sister. All things he’s just done anyway while being the supposed superhero of lockdown. Anyway, rant over!!
Someone on the celebrity gossip thread gave some info about the daily mail that I certainly didn’t know. Celebrities (sometimes in the loosest sense of the word) can submit articles for the DM to print to keep their profile up (in addition to the pap walks!) They can also pay a few thousand pounds to have the article moderated, therefore most negative comments are deleted by the DM. So if JW articles are moderated, that will be why nobody mentions it but if the articles aren’t moderated, it’s maybe just that they don’t follow him on social media.

OT but I used to read and occasionally comment on the DM and I said on an article that I didn’t know how a famous pop star had become so famous and in addition to it being deleted, the DM emailed me to say my comment had breached their rules. So money talks!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Are cheesecake and gin on that awful plan he keeps trying to flog? I remember him saying a few weeks back that he was going to do it himself and be really strict with it, so I assume they are?

What sort of dipshit actually buys in to his bollocks 🤔
He made a big deal about him doing the first cycle of the 30 day plan and then never did... was total bullsh**t. "forgot" to film/take pics of his meals for a few days then lockdown hit and obviously he was the nations hero so forgot about it. Don't forget, he's "worked so hard for this guys" - like he needed a pandemic to make his career :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I am appalled that Joe is giving Indie leftovers again. Do he and Rosie eat not only the same meal for lunch and dinner, but the left over half of their previous meal that they’ve pushed around their plate? It’s abhorrent. I understand not wanting to waste food, so just give her less to start with. This is not a balanced diet for Indie and nor is it good role modelling in relation to food. She is going to grow up thinking that if she doesn’t eat everything on her plate then it will be dished up for the next meal. That is likely to lead to her not listening to her body’s hunger cues, as she will keep eating despite being full, and could cause weight problems down the line. I am disgusted that he is supposed to be a role model for how to feed babies.
You’re right. Just saw this from a child nutritionist on insta. Giving the same meal again later is a “negative food parenting practice”

Attachments

• Heart
Someone on the celebrity gossip thread gave some info about the daily mail that I certainly didn’t know. Celebrities (sometimes in the loosest sense of the word) can submit articles for the DM to print to keep their profile up (in addition to the pap walks!) They can also pay a few thousand pounds to have the article moderated, therefore most negative comments are deleted by the DM. So if JW articles are moderated, that will be why nobody mentions it but if the articles aren’t moderated, it’s maybe just that they don’t follow him on social media.

OT but I used to read and occasionally comment on the DM and I said on an article that I didn’t know how a famous pop star had become so famous and in addition to it being deleted, the DM emailed me to say my comment had breached their rules. So money talks!
That is SO interesting and explains so much! A few “why does this random person keep appearing here” mysteries solved...I also think Joe also has an amazing PR team, the coverage of him generally has been so bizarrely reverential (literally, in the case of that Men’s Health cover) when there’s so much hypocrisy he himself puts out there...

I think someone has mentioned this before, but showing the empty plates of food after can be very triggering. It also isn't a great example to set for Indie. My baby is 8 months and is a pretty good eater, but naturally a lot of his food ends up on the floor/in the dogs belly. I therefore have no idea how much he eats, but every plate ends up empty. I could show the world this empty plate but it wouldn't actually mean he'd polished the lot. Mrs Hinch does the same, it makes you think that your baby isn't eating enough (when in reality, it's fine and they're just discovering their food!). It will be interesting to see if he does the same with Marley. I was told that food is for fun before 1 (a mantra I repeat in my head when another handful of homemade food ends up on the dogs head), so it should be more about learning about food rather than necessarily eating it.

I've also just had a look at his own fathers day appreciation. STOP POSTING YOUR NAKED KIDS ON THE INTERNET! Also, can someone please explain the picture of Indie doing a pull up?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.