Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video he’s put in the body coach channel about PE with Joe 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

i’ve never known someone as self congratulating as him, it’s all well and good mentioning the £500k raised for the NHS but how much has his bank balance gone up by? And he doesn’t mention all the rule breaking he’s done does he? hole.

Reactions: 11
Childhood holidays in the South of France.
I fully appreciate that looks can be deceiving but that’s slightly at odds with the holes punched in the wall, neglectful upbringing he was whittling on about last week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Was coming to say the same thing....the two don’t necessarily match up....and slates them one minute then sharing family photos the next....it all just feels a bit off

Reactions: 8
Was coming to say the same thing....the two don’t necessarily match up....and slates them one minute then sharing family photos the next....it all just feels a bit off
Camping in the South of France, 20 odd years ago, implies a level of disposable income not normally associated with young, “uneducated” parents, one of whom was a long term drug addict.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Joe Wicks 6 : No more daily PE, no chance of an OBE, the Palace thinks page 3 is very naughteee.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Camping in the South of France yet had a terrible upbringing 😂😂😂😂 fml he's a walking bullshit bag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does this even mean 😳
Urgh it’s a Conor McGregor thing - he joked when people signed to fight him, they get paid so much they go home & celebrate with their wife cracking out the special occasion red panties 😂. Or for Joe, it’s just a random Friday night thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 2
It’s disgusting how he shames his mother.
I agree. Didn’t she more or less raise him and siblings on her own as well due to absent/druggie father? Someone confirm? Have some bloody respect Joe. He reads here. Joe, you should respect that woman who raised you. Bet she went without a lot to give you the best childhood she could on her own.

Reactions: 10
Ewwwww do me a favour. Disgusting little prick. He honestly makes me wanna puke 🤢🤮

Did I hear right? Did he say "bet she goes alright' when he showed pic of dozie on the fridge? He makes my skin crawl. Poor Dozie.
Absolutely grim, yes you fancy your wife - you don’t need to publicise when you’re going to shag her 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.