Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a difference between doing five HIIT workouts a week and having to plan, prep and host live workouts from your own home five days a week. Hate him all you like but you can’t deny he’s put in a massive amount of work.
It would take him 2 minutes tops in his head to plan or sketch out a half hour workout each day, that’s even if he plans them himself, one of his team/brother might do a lot of it. Then maybe an hour total to prep and then present it every morning, it’s live so no editing needed, so it’s not really more than a day’s work maximum over a week. Not bad hey.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been working 50 hour weeks for the nhs at the moment. So no, in the grand scheme of covid, I don’t think working for half an hour each morning can be counted as working hard at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone notice what he was cooking tonight? 5 tortilla thing, which granted looked lush. He had 2.5, Indi had 1 meaning Rosie had 1.5.
0.5 more than their 2 year old. No wonder she's "fire" she barely eats!!!

Anyone notice what he was cooking tonight? 5 tortilla thing, which granted looked lush. He had 2.5, Indi had 1 meaning Rosie had 1.5. 5 more than their 2 year old. No wonder she's "fire" she barely eats

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a difference between doing five HIIT workouts a week and having to plan, prep and host live workouts from your own home five days a week. Hate him all you like but you can’t deny he’s put in a massive amount of work.
His work outs are boring hardly any thought goes into any of them ! We had to do them as part of my daughter’s PE but we were both bored the first day ! I’ve been to a lot of exercise classes over the years and the instructors work hard to keep it interesting and switch things up ! Hardly call what he is doing as hard work !
I really can’t understand why some people think he is so amazing 😉

Reactions: 9
Does Joe ever get any negative feedback on his Insta grid, as there never appears to be any? Or does it get deleted?

So does Indie not get to eat until she passes 5 tests?
Poor lass I'm surprised his fingers weren't in her porridge already 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So does Indie not get to eat until she passes 5 tests?
Poor lass I'm surprised his fingers weren't in her porridge already 👀
It’s so clear that all he’s doing is drilling the words in to her before he films it!

It’s not like she just knows them. He’ll have gone over it before he records to try and make her look like the worlds cleverest baby thanks to his superior parenting.

Reactions: 9
He treats her like a dog...
-say this...
-what’s this?...
-do the funny face...
-twirl around
-show me this...
-point at this

... then rewarding her by letting her eat!

She’s not a performing animal at the zoo! Leave her alone!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
-say this...
-what’s this?...
-do the funny face...
-twirl around
-show me this...
-point at this

I don’t even treat my dog like that, he just gets fed, at regular mealtimes, no tricks required

Reactions: 14
-say this...
-what’s this?...
-do the funny face...
-twirl around
-show me this...
-point at this

So true. He treats her like a performing animal in a circus. Give the kid a break and let her be a kid and not a social media ’sensation’.

It won’t be long before he can train Marley and then they will have to share the limelight. I hope Marley resists!

Reactions: 6
I swiped up on his PE with Joe questionnaire...the question how did it make you feel...all the answers are positive...nowhere to write you got injured, or it made you feel angry because something masquerading as a service for children was really another tool to make him money and sell his phoney 90day plan

He really can't take negative feedback - what a pointless questionnaire if it can only tell him positives 😂 so narcissistic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does Joe ever get any negative feedback on his Insta grid, as there never appears to be any? Or does it get deleted?
It gets rapidly deleted and you get blocked as I disovered!. In the early days he used to post 'transformation' pics, which had obviosuly been doctored, as doorways, furniture would look distorted or narrower. I asked him how a girl on there had managed to change the width of her shoulders and got blocked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s so clear that all he’s doing is drilling the words in to her before he films it!

It’s not like she just knows them. He’ll have gone over it before he records to try and make her look like the worlds cleverest baby thanks to his superior parenting.
Yeah she’s just parroting everything. There isn’t much depth to it yet I doubt as you wouldn’t expect from a not even 2 year old! Bless her!

I swiped up on his PE with Joe questionnaire...the question how did it make you feel...all the answers are positive...nowhere to write you got injured, or it made you feel angry because something masquerading as a service for children was really another tool to make him money and sell his phoney 90day plan

He really can't take negative feedback - what a pointless questionnaire if it can only tell him positives 😂 so narcissistic
Same I went to have a look and you can only give positive answers and if you don't select and answer for every question you can't submit.

Not even a none of the above option !
Screenshot_20200616-165721.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But he’s not doing massive amounts of work, he’s just rehashing the same moves and doing them in a different order. He’s got enough time to show us his gin collection every day and be constantly on his phone updating his social media, were as in the real world some of us are at work 10hrs + a day and have to meal prep (which involved weighing out precise amounts of chicken fillets and such) and fit in a 30 min HITT session. Sorry to disagree but the guys a charlatan.

Reactions: 16
But he’s not doing massive amounts of work, he’s just rehashing the same moves and doing them in a different order. He’s got enough time to show us his gin collection every day and be constantly on his phone updating his social media, were as in the real world some of us are at work 10hrs + a day and have to meal prep (which involved weighing out precise amounts of chicken fillets and such) and fit in a 30 min HITT session. Sorry to disagree but the guys a charlatan.
Two of my work colleagues signed up to his plan when it first come out. One male one female. Both different ages and weights, both got the exact same plan down to the gram!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I could be wrong, but i counted the same amount of pieces in her lunch before and after and they say when she doesn't eat lunch they put her down for a nap and give her a banana after ??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.