Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t remember the advice being duck off out the house when the going gets tough, thought you just had to stay calm and be a patient parent?!? Your own advice not working out for you Joe??

Reactions: 13
Yeah I feel sorry for her ... Does she know he's basically exploited her

She has a qualification in this yet he's the "expert" with the book

He had to leave the house because he has two crying babies under two? Don't they want a baby again next year so ... Three under three??
Also says it will kill you and does this... Please tell me he isn't joking about killing himself
he’s also massively insensitive to a lot of his audience. ‘2 crying babies under 2 will get ya’ so many of his audience would love to have one baby, nevermind 2. They chose to have that age gap so deal with it Joe, you honestly dont know how lucky you are to have two gorgeous little ones.

Also he was banging on about how well Indie is doing with potty training last week now she’s wearing a nappy before she has her bath and goes to bed. Surely that’s confusing for the poor kid! I understand most kids don’t night train but she’s not ready for bed so why the nappy Joe? Lack of honesty yet again making other parents feel crap that their under 2s aren’t ’smashing’ potty training,

Final thing - their living room floor looks so cold!

Reactions: 11
'There's always time' - so we are doing boxing at 22:47 🤣🤣🤣

I haven't even considered potty training my toddler. Everyone says it's easier if you wait longer to start. Why are people competitive about potty training? It's so bleeping weird. Again, it doesn't go on your cv!

'I am proficient in both bladder and bowel control and have consistently proven my ability to not tit myself from the age of 22 months.'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Wtf. Why is there a bra and clothes all over the floor??? Tidy up before you show everyone your tit tip of a house!
817735FE-7380-4876-9567-9ED8A6BC3993.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Only my own thoughts. I really think hes manic and having a breakdown. His posts are erratic, he is feeling he has to keep up this persona and hes so used to showing his life that he cant stop. Hes been relatively quiet on sm this week, I think there is a reason for it
I actually think he does have issues and he could end up having a huge breakdown as he has put himself/their life on such a huge pedestal of how amazing they are.

Wtf. Why is there a bra and clothes all over the floor??? Tidy up before you show everyone your tit tip of a house!
View attachment 148709
Their house looks like it stinks. It is really odd, they are home all the time, even before the lockdown but live in a pigstye.

I would HATE to live with Joe and imagine he is an absolute erratic and manic nightmare.

Reactions: 6
I’m going to have to stop watching him altogether. I feel so much rage at him. He is such an hole.

Reactions: 5
he’s also massively insensitive to a lot of his audience. ‘2 crying babies under 2 will get ya’ so many of his audience would love to have one baby, nevermind 2. They chose to have that age gap so deal with it Joe, you honestly dont know how lucky you are to have two gorgeous little ones.

Also he was banging on about how well Indie is doing with potty training last week now she’s wearing a nappy before she has her bath and goes to bed. Surely that’s confusing for the poor kid! I understand most kids don’t night train but she’s not ready for bed so why the nappy Joe? Lack of honesty yet again making other parents feel crap that their under 2s aren’t ’smashing’ potty training,

Final thing - their living room floor looks so cold!
Potty training clearly isn’t going well for him or I’m sure we would be bombarded with braggy videos about how well she’s doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so sick of him using the phrase there's always time. No there isn't !!! Its 9.50... I was asleep by then last night and he thinks that's a good time to exercise??
Where to start with this? Parent shaming, elitist, privileged, out of touch. If there are parents out there watching and thinking they’re a waste of space because it’s 10pm and they’re not connecting with their partner through exercise after parenting 2 children all day please STEP AWAY FROM HIS CHANNEL. The man is dangerously influential. This is not normal, we don’t have to exercise late at night to feel better, getting an early night’s sleep is probably as beneficial to mental health. The man’s a patronising hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s also going on about and demonstrating stretching his hips and saying he’s had hip pain because he’s neglected them. Ive had torn cartilage, arthritis and impingement in my hips and am hyper mobile. He should be more careful saying that hip mobility and flexibility can be improved in XYZ ways (it will be for some, but not for others). I suffered from hip pain for years and after surgery am now told not to run or do yoga, and DEFINITELY not to stretch in outward rotation in the way he’s demonstrating. I just hate how he has a “one size fits all” approach and never adds that people should tailor their exercise or not to do a certain movement if it causes pain. It’s actually more risky for certain groups just to follow him blindly.

Reactions: 9
"we've had a tough day with the kids" excuse me while I call bullshit Mr "I've come to the park because my children are too much" 🙄🙄 like I won't lie during lockdown once or twice every couple of weeks after dinner pre bed I tell my partner I need to get away from them -- I go and have a relaxing bath but that's after being alone with them all day while he's at work! And it's not like they're both having breakdowns at this point! I'd be absolutely fuming if my partner left me to deal with the kids but then like a lot of people have said it's probably easier to send child 3 out!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I haven't even considered potty training my toddler. Everyone says it's easier if you wait longer to start. Why are people competitive about potty training? It's so bleeping weird. Again, it doesn't go on your cv!

'I am proficient in both bladder and bowel control and have consistently proven my ability to not tit myself from the age of 22 months.'
I've never understood the competition with this either!
my son wasn't having any of it and then at about 3 1/2 just took the nappy off, and he just did it! I used to feel really bad that he was still in nappies at that age but you know what it wasn’t stressful and he was 100% ready!
didn’t stop me worrying when you see people smug about it and I’m panicking he wouldn’t be out of them for school!
I hate how these people give such a sugar coated version of what it’s like!

Reactions: 7

Completely agree. Why would you want to be cleaning up accidents all the time because you’ve forced them out of nappies too early?

So many mums I know waited till their kids were older and it was done in days. I suspect their eagerness to train Indie has something to do with not wanting to wash and dry two lots of nappies 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.