Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. I've a child two months younger than Marley and there's a vast difference in what my child is allowed to do, given responsibility for, capable of. My child is still essentially a baby, can talk and walk but needs plenty of supervision and parental input. Marley is like a little orphan in comparison. And expected to behave much older than his years, getting into all sorts of trouble with Joe and his bad temper. I actually had to direct message him over the treatment of Marley a few months back when he was losing the rag over the poor child brushing his teeth

Reactions: 6
It’s probably been said before but he displays loads of signs of having a narcissistic personality disorder.
Always has to be in control of everything around him (the fact that he’s adamant he’s having 5 kids is weird), and he definitely has some kind high sense of self importance whilst constantly seeking admiration (he’s desperate for that knighthood).
The whole thing with his parents is weird as well. He talks about them like shit but still thinks he’s come out smelling of roses

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.