Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You never see will and daisy invited to the mansion, daisy and Rosie have been friends for years, Rosie was her bridesmaid so you’d think they’d feature more than they do but not the company Joe wants people to think they keep
I actually really like Daisy and Will, would much rather spend my evening with them than Joe and Dozie 😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t think of any occasion I have put a bouncy chair or babies bed on any of my kitchen work tops or a table it just seems to dangerous !

Reactions: 8
OMG a toddler near a baby with a rolling pin !! and what’s stopping that toddler knocking that bouncy chair off that worktop, it doesn’t bare thinking about

Reactions: 10
I can’t think of any occasion I have put a bouncy chair or babies bed on any of my kitchen work tops or a table it just seems to dangerous !
i was gonna comment i did occasionally when mine were young and i was cooking but only in newborn stage and on the corner suface against the wall and windowsill not on an island!
Then i saw his story OMFG does he have any braincells? one nudge from Marley and the bouncer could have toppled off let alone one enthusiastic whack to much and Leni would have rolling pin in the head!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I only ever changed nappies on a mat on the floor to avoid falls, certainly didn’t have chairs/bouncers on high surfaces. Know too many people who’ve been to a&e with babies with suspected skull fractures. Why would you?! Is dozie out on the piss again tonight? Or not allowed to eat? Or having a dominoes to herself?

I’m glad he’s actually got quite a few negative comments on that reel saying how dangerous it is to put a baby on a work top in a bouncer !
Look how close the frame is to the edge 😱
F9804303-CC8E-4861-9223-BCFC2B38B5AF.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
OMG a toddler near a baby with a rolling pin !! and what’s stopping that toddler knocking that bouncy chair off that worktop, it doesn’t bare thinking about
There's no bleeping brain cells in those two parents. Both bleeping thick as two short planks & enabling

Reactions: 13
I follow Daisy and I really like her. She does do only fans and she definitely has questionable judgement on what constitutes an outfit, but she's really good fun and posts good recipes! I'd do one of Daisy's recipes any day over Joe's crappy ones, she has at least actually cooked them before!

Does he have the children forward facing in the car or is that just how he’s taken the photo?! He’s such a prick

Reactions: 4
Does he have the children forward facing in the car or is that just how he’s taken the photo?! He’s such a prick
I don’t think forward facing is the issue with that photo. At 4 and nearly 3 FF is safe as long as the seat is fitted correctly and the straps are done up properly (which they’re not)

Yes, rear facing is safer but that doesn’t mean forward facing isn’t safe!

I follow Daisy and I really like her. She does do only fans and she definitely has questionable judgement on what constitutes an outfit, but she's really good fun and posts good recipes! I'd do one of Daisy's recipes any day over Joe's crappy ones, she has at least actually cooked them before!
I like the fact that she remembers where she came from, her career was page 3, she’s still making money posing in her undies and isn’t afraid to admit it, unlike Dozie Magdalen the earth mother

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That baby will bounce herself off the worktop soon. She’s not a tiny newborn anymore!

Reactions: 6
Given his frequent lack of awareness for his children's safety in far, far worse ways, I would never have banked on Joe being educated on rear facing anyway, and certainly not advocating for it.

That motorbike of Marley's gives me the absolute shudders.
Rollerblading in the house.
Dumping the baby on the kitchen side.
Pretty much always having his phone in one hand and having the kids faff with the stove while he films.
The extreme swing pushing when Marley was tiny.
I could go on and on and on.

Not doing extended rear facing is really the least of the issues (And I recommend it to everyone).

Reactions: 11
Given his frequent lack of awareness for his children's safety in far, far worse ways, I would never have banked on Joe being educated on rear facing anyway, and certainly not advocating for it.

That motorbike of Marley's gives me the absolute shudders.
Rollerblading in the house.
Dumping the baby on the kitchen side.
Pretty much always having his phone in one hand and having the kids faff with the stove while he films.
The extreme swing pushing when Marley was tiny.
I could go on and on and on.

Not doing extended rear facing is really the least of the issues (And I recommend it to everyone).
Our local fire service used to set up a barbies DreamHouse with loads of health and safety disasters laid out using the toys (quite funny really, they must have had fun doing it). They set it up during summer fetes and the like and got us to spot the dangers. It was stuff like a knife going in the toaster, hairdryer in the bath tub, baby dangling halfway out the window… It’s Joe and Dozie’s house.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does Indie always put Joe on her cards rather than Dad/Daddy?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.