Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In don’t think either of them over share Dianne is just cringy and extra with it

Reactions: 1
In don’t think either of them over share Dianne is just cringy and extra with it
You right Dianne is just cringy and extra. Now she's being extra cringy re sharing people's stories about the rumours being fake, like people don't know. I could be speaking too soon, but it seems like Joe has gone the opposite and toned down the cringyness a bit.
Also watching his vlog from the other night Dianne did seem a bit upset/shocked when he said they wouldn't be getting married anytime soon as they've only been together 4 months.
I think Dianne pictured the engagement ring coming in the next few months, which although Joe has changed over the past few months I think he still has commitment issues and the thought of marriage still scares him.

It will be interesting see what happens when the strictly tour finishes, as ever since they met they've been in the strictly mode. So they've not really had much time together living a normal coupe life.

Reactions: 2
You right Dianne is just cringy and extra. Now she's being extra cringy re sharing people's stories about the rumours being fake, like people don't know. I could be speaking too soon, but it seems like Joe has gone the opposite and toned down the cringyness a bit.
Also watching his vlog from the other night Dianne did seem a bit upset/shocked when he said they wouldn't be getting married anytime soon as they've only been together 4 months.
I think Dianne pictured the engagement ring coming in the next few months, which although Joe has changed over the past few months I think he still has commitment issues and the thought of marriage still scares him.

It will be interesting see what happens when the strictly tour finishes, as ever since they met they've been in the strictly mode. So they've not really had much time together living a normal coupe life.
They actually have only known each other for 4/5 months. I think they’ve only been dating for like 2/3 of that lol.

But yeah I have noticed Joe shift into a more quieter mode. Maybe he was just initially really excited? Typing this all now though, Dianne has toned things down as well though imo...Maybe the rehearsals are keeping them busy so there’s no time for all of that lol

I had to stop watching their stories esp Dianne's because it was over the top in the beginning. It's good they are toning things down. I get that some of that excitement and the high was from the show and getting swept up by the media fawning over them, but it's still early days and they are going through the honeymoon phase of their relationship. It would be interesting to see how Joe interacts with Dianne's family, if they are still together and he manages to go to Australia.

On a separate note, I find it sad that Joe and Dianne have visited Joe's grandparents and his father more than Zoe has in a given year. I'm sure Zoe watching all those TV programs about senior citizens makes up for pretending her grandparents don't exist except on their birthdays and Christmas-- when she can be bothered to care.

^ It's a shame Zoe doesn't make much effort with her grandparents, she may regret it when they're gone.

We don't know for sure but I can see Joe getting on quite well with Dianne's family. He seems very personable and approachable from what I've seen, the kind of person who gets on well with most people. I'd be surprised if this isn't the case.

Reactions: 4
I had to stop watching their stories esp Dianne's because it was over the top in the beginning. It's good they are toning things down. I get that some of that excitement and the high was from the show and getting swept up by the media fawning over them, but it's still early days and they are going through the honeymoon phase of their relationship. It would be interesting to see how Joe interacts with Dianne's family, if they are still together and he manages to go to Australia.

On a separate note, I find it sad that Joe and Dianne have visited Joe's grandparents and his father more than Zoe has in a given year. I'm sure Zoe watching all those TV programs about senior citizens makes up for pretending her grandparents don't exist except on their birthdays and Christmas-- when she can be bothered to care.
Same I've had to stop watching as well. It was just starting to tone down, but now they've gotten the weekend off she seems to be back at again. But how she posts she make it out to be that Joe's the only BF in the world who cooks, takes a bath together or falls asleep on one another. All nice BF's are like that with their GF.
I think she's only back at it again as the media have been quiet the past 2 days. So as they've been dancing all day and done nothing special in the evening she's scraping the barrel hopping the media will make an article out of everyday BF & GF stuff.

I've also notice on insta the minions are ganging up on someone who's made an edit with the kissing photo and is refusing to take it down. I wouldn't mind but that photo is nothing compare to the lengths the minions used to go to stalk the likes of Zoe of and Alfie.

I'm also surprised as Joe's sharing more dancing moments over just him and Dianne now he hasn't ask Dianne to tone it down. Also it will be interesting to see if feelings are still the same after the honeymoon period, as although there sort of living together now, they won't really get to experience it long term as they leave for Birmingham this weekend for training and then basically start the tour. So will be living the hotel life.

They look like two publicity hungry individuals.

World's apart from how she looked with her ex

They look like two publicity hungry individuals.

World's apart from how she looked with her ex
So you don't think their last?

I just watched the Vlog and she looked completely different and better looking without all the caked on makeup on.
I've also seen a few comments and notice myself, but when she appears in other people's stories/pics and she doesn't know she's being film she always seems to have board sort of/peed off face.
Also I hate how they always have to make sure their sat together touching, holding hand etc for the stories/pics. They act like their 14 and in there first relationship.

Also is she really not very switched on or is that Just an act for the camera, As most of the stuff Joe talks about she has no idea what he's talking about like when Joe made the Gollum comment and she had no idea what he was talking about.

They do seem truely in love on the vlogs etc, but is it true love or Just an act for the camera/PR stunt

My problem is, I wanna like them as a couple, I really do, on the surface they seem cute.
But......
This doesn’t feel like joe in a relationship, I 1000% believe he would keep a relationship off screen if it was serious, especially so early on.
I think this is “BBC Joe “ and mainstream media friendly Dianne.
She seems way more into him than he is her ?

Reactions: 6
My problem is, I wanna like them as a couple, I really do, on the surface they seem cute.
But......
This doesn’t feel like joe in a relationship, I 1000% believe he would keep a relationship off screen if it was serious, especially so early on.
She seems way more into him than he is her [emoji52]
Think it's a good starter relationship for Joe. The next one he'll know who he is, what he wants and how much of the relationship he wants to show.

Another person who had a starter relationship is Alfie but he was too dumb to leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But......
She seems way more into him than he is her ?
Totally agree that she's more into him than he is her.
I think he just puts on the act as he doesn't want people to start saying it's a one side relationship.
I know people change over time, but he's done the opposite of everything he's spent the last 5 years saying he'd do when he got a girlfriend.
I can understand minions gushing over there relationship as they've probably never had one, but grown adults like over the age of 40 gushing over there perfect relationships is just wired.
How everyone talks it's like there the first couple in the world to have a perfect amazing relationship. Don't they remember Zoe and Alfie and most started out like that, the only difference was there where in there early 20's not late 20's, which I think is what makes it seem more strange/wired.

I also can't believe that Dianne's turning 30 this year. I work with upper primary school kids who are far more switched on than her.

How long does everyone think it will last?

I think the dynamics will change once she goes on her own tours. Also do you think there partner her with someone funny/good looking or someone old again for strictly.

Also is she really not very switched on or is that Just an act for the camera, As most of the stuff Joe talks about she has no idea what he's talking about like when Joe made the Gollum comment and she had no idea what he was talking about.
I so agree with this, what in the world... And he just said don’t worry about it or something along those lines, like she’s a freaking child. I know it’s just Gollum but uhm I think that’s a pretty basic thing to know. She’s obviously not even interested in learning new things and the stupidity actually drives me crazy. If it’s an act then honestly, even worse. I do however still think they’re fun to watch and are both quite witty and funny, but I can’t immagine Joe having a deep, intelligent conversation with her which might not bother him now, but in the long run...

Reactions: 3
For me, they are kind of sweet, but I agree that she seems thick as pig tit. And Joe will get bored of that. I hope she isn’t really that thick.

Also, he also doesn’t want to be plastering his relationship over social media, would keep it to the occasional post. But two reasons he can’t, 1) Dianne sharing everything. 2) The public way they got together made hiding anything difficult. But I do wish Dianne would tone it down.

I so agree with this, what in the world... And he just said don’t worry about it or something along those lines, like she’s a freaking child. I know it’s just Gollum but uhm I think that’s a pretty basic thing to know. She’s obviously not even interested in learning new things and the stupidity actually drives me crazy. If it’s an act then honestly, even worse. I do however still think they’re fun to watch and are both quite witty and funny, but I can’t immagine Joe having a deep, intelligent conversation with her which might not bother him now, but in the long run...
I agree I think there are fun to watch, but I defiantly think she is genuinely a bit thick as is the tree house vlog, Joe said she looked like big foot in the onesie and again she had not idea and a number of other accessions the same thing has happen. Joe also said he spent his Christmas watching conspiracy theory video's so image trying to have adult conversation with her trying to explain what it means before they even watch it, then having her watch it only to zone out and complain she still doesn't understand it.

Although they do seem good together, I think he'd be better suited to someone with Dianne's sense of humour, but at the same time someone who is also a bit more switch on who he can have adult conversations with and do more adult stuff with. (Not just lovey dovey teen in there first relationship stuff)

Also I know a lot people say they get on great as they've spent so much time together, but since being together they've had no more than 2 weeks getting to know each of a personal none dance partner level.

Last edited:
Joe on the true Geordie podcast was the real Joe.
Not his online personality, he seemed more adult. With her it’s “youtube 12 year old Joe”
My only assumption is they both put it on when online and away from that they’re probably very different!
But she reminds me of a puppy looking for attention in a world that’s very new to her.

The vlogs with Zalfie in the treehouse were something I thought I’d never see from Him.
It was “watching behind my fingers” cringe.

Edit: do we need to change the title to something related to just Joe and Dianne at this point, now strictly is over? So others can join in without thinking it’s strictly related? @Helen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.