Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t think there’s anything to look into there. Likely when she left for the awards he was still working on the movie, then later on he hooked up with his friends.

Reactions: 1
The friends he was with were the ones he always does videos with too so maybe they were working shooting a video then went for dinner.

I wouldn’t read too much into it. She went back to his and they both seemed happy after the awards on his insta story

Youtubers are always “working.” That’s just what they call it. They need their own dictionary. And planet.

“Business meeting...” lol

Reactions: 3
Maybe we should move on and discuss everyone's thoughts on the new vlog.

After watching the vlog I think Joe's going to really struggle once the tour is over, as he'll go from having a big group of people to hang out with everyday to just him and Dianne and then when Dianne goes off for her tour. It will just be him so he'll have lots of hours by himself.
Which if he put's his focus straight back in to YouTube or one of his projects it won't be so bad, but if he let's the loneliness get to him it won't be good.

Reactions: 2
I can’t see it lasting past a month or 2 once tour is over. They’re a cute enough couple but I don’t see anything serious between them, once the contract is up I’d say it’s dead in the water and joe will return to his YouTube/single lad life. ?

I can’t see it lasting past a month or 2 once tour is over. They’re a cute enough couple but I don’t see anything serious between them, once the contract is up I’d say it’s dead in the water and joe will return to his YouTube/single lad life. ?
I had been think that all along as well, but recently on insta stories/vlogs etc they do seem like the perfect in love couple. So I'm really not sure. What makes you think/how do you they will breakup.

I had been think that all along as well, but recently on insta stories/vlogs etc they do seem like the perfect in love couple. So I'm really not sure. What makes you think/how do you they will breakup.
I honestly believe the buzz of strictly is still what’s keeping them together, the chemistry of dancing together every evening And travelling with the cast and crew, the audience who most likely “ship” them ? can’t believe I just used that word.
Is keeping it all exciting and new for them
But when that ends both go back to their own lives, Joe will be hanging out with Byron and jack and co, flying out to South Africa on benders and Dianne goes onto working long hours dancing with other partners. I would love to know if they would have got together if they’d just met in a bar but I can’t see it.

It will be interesting to see how she grows on social media now, will she start tapping the youtube market and what are the chances of her signing to joe and Casper’s management if she does.
The fact she’s so present on his SM makes me wonder if this is the plan and has been for a while. He’s talking merchandise and vlogging so much more.
Zalfie without the hermit lifestyle and with slightly less carbs?!

Reactions: 3
I honestly believe the buzz of strictly is still what’s keeping them together, the chemistry of dancing together every evening And travelling with the cast and crew, the audience who most likely “ship” them ?can’t believe I just used that word.
But when that ends both go back to their own lives, Joe will be hanging out with Byron and jack and co, flying out to South Africa on benders and Dianne goes onto working long hours dancing with other partners. I would love to know if they would have got together if they’d just met in a bar but I can’t see it.

It will be interesting to see how she grows on social media now, will she start tapping the youtube market and what are the chances of her signing to joe and Casper’s management if she does.
The fact she’s so present on his SM makes me wonder if this is the plan and has been for a while. He’s talking merchandise and vlogging so much more.
Totally agree with everything you've said. If they'd met on a night out I don't think they would of dated. As when you take dance out the picture apart from having a bit of a laugh they don't really have anything in common.
Which as you said I think Joe will start to realise once the tour is over and he's back to his day job. As a this stage he has sort of spent like 4 months in another world/bubble.
Also when Dianne's back dancing on her own and doing 12hrs a day strictly training I can't picture Joe sat at home waiting for her. He'll be busy out with the lads and off on trips.

I think she'll tap into the YouTube market, but it won't be because it's something she's interested in giving a go. She'll do it when she realises just how lucrative it will be for her and if she starts it with Joe, when they break up she'll have a following and an income to be ale to cary on doing it by herself.

I honestly believe the buzz of strictly is still what’s keeping them together, the chemistry of dancing together every evening And travelling with the cast and crew, the audience who most likely “ship” them ?can’t believe I just used that word.

I never though of it like that, but can totally see what you mean with the buzz of strictly keeping them together, as without striclty would there have been any chemistry between them.

Also thinking about it I know Dianne act like a 16 year old teen from time to time in vlogs and Insta stories, but I can't picture her at almost 30 wanting to spending her free days filming silly video's with Joe and the buttercream gang.
I know their only 2 years apart, but I think Dianne is looking more towards having a more adult relationship and that next stage of life getting engaged and thinking about kids etc. Where's I think Joe still thinks about the here and now, and that as his mates are all younger than him he still has a few more years left of filming silly video's and traveling/partying with the buttercream gang.

I think the chemistry wearing off after the strictly tour and then both wanting different things could make them part ways.

I've also noticed as well in quite a few vlogs Dianne's refereed to Joe as her Boyfriend, I could be wrong but wasn't Joe's recent vlog the first time he's referred to Dianne as his Girlfriend on camera.

. If they'd met on a night out I don't think they would of dated. As when you take dance out the picture apart from having a bit of a laugh they don't really have anything in common.
I think this could potentially be their downfall out of everything. Genuinely trying to think of something they have in common besides dance and I can’t think of anything. And even that one thing is temporary. So many times they’ll talk about something and one or the other doesn’t have a clue what the other is talking about.

I just don’t see the communication and interest issues in the other couples in his circle that I see in them.

Reactions: 4
I definitely think they’ve been struck by the strictly curse - once strictly is over and the chemistry dies down they’ll drift. It’s plain as day that they’re only together because of the show. Initially I did feel really happy for Joe, I’ve always wanted him to settle and thought Dianne was the solution... but they just don’t have much in common, so..

Reactions: 4
I definitely think they’ve been struck by the strictly curse - once strictly is over and the chemistry dies down they’ll drift. It’s plain as day that they’re only together because of the show. Initially I did feel really happy for Joe, I’ve always wanted him to settle and thought Dianne was the solution... but they just don’t have much in common, so..
I also thought this when it was all kept offline. That it actually might be a genuine relationship.
Now it’s very, VERY public and feels forced. I think Joe has found it increases his youtube popularity and he’s rolling with it.
Really depends what the long term plans are with his channel (and her social media)
But him talking merchandise is youtube alarm bells.
If people are watching for this type of content and he’s making money off the back of it.
He’s probably gonna milk it while he can.
But he’s never wanted an “online” relationship which makes this feel fake or at least forced

I think this could potentially be their downfall out of everything. Genuinely trying to think of something they have in common besides dance and I can’t think of anything. And even that one thing is temporary. So many times they’ll talk about something and one or the other doesn’t have a clue what the other is talking about.

I just don’t see the communication and interest issues in the other couples in his circle that I see in them.
I don't think they will last because I do think its intense at the minute because of the Strictly Bubble.
But how can we say 'They have nothing in common' when we don't really know her or what her interests are?

Her relationship with her ex was completely different and he was a 'celeb' also, you never saw her splashed all over papers. Her and Joe seem to be flaunting it for the press atm. It boosts Joes profile, it gives her a step into getting into social media and a huge free following. Win-Win

I don't think they will last because I do think its intense at the minute because of the Strictly Bubble.
But how can we say 'They have nothing in common' when we don't really know her or what her interests are?

Her relationship with her ex was completely different and he was a 'celeb' also, you never saw her splashed all over papers. Her and Joe seem to be flaunting it for the press atm. It boosts Joes profile, it gives her a step into getting into social media and a huge free following. Win-Win
I mean he’s vlogged them for a good 5 months now I don’t think people are just pulling this out of nowhere. If we have seen multiple times where they don’t share something in common, surely there’d be at least a few moments of them actually sharing a common interest?

Idk if they’re just messing around but in her stories it looks like Dianne is potentially getting a vlogging camera. Could solve it I guess

I get where your coming from we can't 100% say they don't have anything in common it's just they've show everything else on the vlogs/insta stories over the past 5 months, but never showed anything they've had in common, which I find a bit strange.
Where's with the likes of Byron and Emily they've showed that they both love photography, so you can see why them get along so well.
Oli and his girlfriend are both rich and both love to shop and travel, Caspar and his girlfriend work in similar industries, so they all have something in common.
All we've seen that Joe and Dianne have in common is dance, but hopefully after the tour is over we will be ale to see a different side of Dianne.

I also saw Dianne mentioning the camera as well, but then I read somewhere else that it was just a replacement camera as Joe's broke.

Last edited:
Did anyone see Dianne's latest Insta post. Joe made the comment about her spelling something right. I know it's probably started as a bit of a joke, but she must be started to get annoyed that Joe's forever brining up the topic about how she can't spell.
I do think sometimes Joe can take a joke too far to the point where it can come across as not being a joke anymore.

Just reading the latest article about Joe and Dianne and came across these. It tells a very different story to how they act all loved up in vlogs. It looks all one sided by Dianne and Joe looks very stiff and uninterested. I know you could say it strictly taking its toll on Joe, but in vlogs he seems the complete opposite very happy and energetic.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.