Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a beg. Asking to be gifted a massage gun because of training. He will probably make six figures for this tour and he is begging for a massage gun,

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What an absolute beg. All the influencers who are like ‘does anyone know where I can buy...’

firstly your job is the internet. Google it.
Secondly, clue, amazon sell everything
Thirdly. You’re millionaires. Pay

wonder how many Influencers ‘work in return for exposure’

wonder if joe did strictly for free because of the platform it would give him via exposure afterwards? And because he got to nick some other blokes girlfriend. (still amazed those two got away with that when anyone else it’s all over the papers)

Reactions: 15
What an absolute beg. All the influencers who are like ‘does anyone know where I can buy...’

wonder if joe did strictly for free because of the platform it would give him via exposure afterwards? And because he got to nick some other blokes girlfriend. (still amazed those two got away with that when anyone else it’s all over the papers)
Tbh she had broken up with her bf 3 times while they were together so I think they were strained at the very beginning of strictly

Reactions: 5
Tbh she had broken up with her bf 3 times while they were together so I think they were strained at the very beginning of strictly
Yeah still not really the point that it’s been sold as some romantic love story whilst Kelvin gets slammed for going for a drink with his partner.

Reactions: 8
Having read their interviews and the views from the minions, I thought Joe was a virgin when he met Dianne and not instamodel fuckboy extraordinaire 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They were very fortunate that it happened at the same time as the whole Seann/Katya. Tbh that series was covered in scandal and so the two of them presenting themselves as this young, fun, innocent pairing meant they largely escaped under the radar.

Reactions: 6
That's tour merch, only available at the shows.
That’s what alfie deyes Said about his pop up shop. Was soon selling it online afterwards.

that tee shirt looks like it took about 5 minutes to design. The ‘hair’ thing is basically from in the pan

Reactions: 1
That’s what alfie deyes Said about his pop up shop. Was soon selling it online afterwards.

that tee shirt looks like it took about 5 minutes to design. The ‘hair’ thing is basically from in the pan
Probably, but at the moment it's tour merch, if there is a tour. A friend who has contacts at the Adelphi said there had been a meeting about theatres possibly being shut within the next month due to Corona.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably, but at the moment it's tour merch, if there is a tour. A friend who has contacts at the Adelphi said there had been a meeting about theatres possibly being shut within the next month due to Corona.
Can you imagine the tears that will be shed if this happens?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Dianne is back on Strictly this year. TBH I never thought that it would happen. But if their tour has to be cancelled, Joe will be itching for them to make easy money, bet he is hoping for the podcast again this year or a bigger role.

Reactions: 3
So Dianne is back on Strictly this year. TBH I never thought that it would happen. But if their tour has to be cancelled, Joe will be itching for them to make easy money, bet he is hoping for the podcast again this year or a bigger role.
From what I’ve seen of the rehearsals the tour looks tit: guys picking up joe. Shouldn’t joe be picking up Dianne?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.