Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna defend them a little bit here. Until tonight official government position has been that things like theatre shows and concerts etc. can still carry on. So what that means is that the production company would not be able to cancel the tour and get an insurance payout to cover the costs of cancellation/rescheduling.

However now there is government recommendation to cancel mass gatherings, and potentially even emergency legislation forcing it to be cancelled, and that should trigger the insurance that the production company would have in place for cancelling shows to pay out for cancellation costs.
Govt recommendations are not directives. Unless J&D have really good (=expenive) insurance cover, they will have to hang on like grim death until a directive is issued by Johnson.

Reactions: 5
People's health is a priority right now not whether an insurance claim can be made etc, this is a no brainer so it says a lot that these pair are still contemplating going ahead maybe Dianne doesn't understand that a tour means people will be gathering daily on mass during a pandemic or maybe Joes worried it might put a dent in his 4 million either way they look very out of touch all things considered.

Govt recommendations are not directives. Unless J&D have really good (=expenive) insurance cover, they will have to hang on like grim death until a directive is issued by Johnson.
Yeah I get that. But its the fact they keep saying oh don't worry its going ahead. Just be honest, it is likely to be cancelled at this point and we will let you know when it is for sure.

Reactions: 2
I definitely think the communication hasn't been great but tbh (not that I like defending them) I would doubt they would have any say in this, considering it is if the venues themselves can hold it and things like insurance,etc. so I think it is probably more down to producers but I don't think they are making it very clear what's going on.

Reactions: 3
I definitely think the communication hasn't been great but tbh (not that I like defending them) I would doubt they would have any say in this, considering it is if the venues themselves can hold it and things like insurance,etc. so I think it is probably more down to producers but I don't think they are making it very clear what's going on.
I get that, I think it’s more the fact that Dianne and joe have been acting like they think it’s all going to go ahead rather than just staying silent until they found out for sure.

And now the inevitable has finally happened, and the postponement of the tour has been announced. Unless they can get the tour rescheduled for before Dianne has to return to Strictly rehearsals, which begin around August time for the professionals, I can’t see the tour being rescheduled for anytime before next year. But whether it can be by August obviously depends on how the coronavirus is going, whether it’s contained or not.

And now the inevitable has finally happened, and the postponement of the tour has been announced. Unless they can get the tour rescheduled for before Dianne has to return to Strictly rehearsals, which begin around August time for the professionals, I can’t see the tour being rescheduled for anytime before next year. But whether it can be by August obviously depends on how the coronavirus is going, whether it’s contained or not.
It’s not only that. Lots of other shows are all postponing so it’s finding dates to fit all shows back into those venues not just the joe and Dianne ones. There might be other stuff booked into them later in the year. its like the west end shows, people with tickets now can’t just think they’ll change their ticket to say October for things like Hamilton (example as that’s the hot ticket atm) if it’s fully booked out for months they’ll get tagged into the earliest free slots? If that makes sense

I don’t understand how Dianne is able to stay in the UK on a tier 5 temporary work visa when she’s not working?

Reactions: 1
It’s not only that. Lots of other shows are all postponing so it’s finding dates to fit all shows back into those venues not just the joe and Dianne ones. There might be other stuff booked into them later in the year. its like the west end shows, people with tickets now can’t just think they’ll change their ticket to say October for things like Hamilton (example as that’s the hot ticket atm) if it’s fully booked out for months they’ll get tagged into the earliest free slots? If that makes sense
Absolutely, the venues will all have a lot of event reshuffling going on, will be very hard to fit them all in, and with Dianne’s schedule making it hard in the first place to reschedule, other events will also make it even harder. Might be a nice excuse to cancel the tit show outright.

Hell, who knows, maybe joe and Dianne will have broken up by then. 😂

My first thought about the cancellation was that Dianne can run away now.

• Haha
I just thought this 😅. Might be her lucky escape.

They have a very small window to reschedule into with Diane's Strictly commitments. And all the venues will be booked up and hoping the already programmed shows for that time can still go ahead. Only next year would be realistic.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who thinks she's more into him than he's into her? I don't know ... I still like them together but he seems kind of annoyed by her a lot of times.

Self-isolation is about to test a lot of relationships. We'll see what'll happen with theirs.

I wish joe would stop making those stupid faces while he is dancing 🙄

All the papers are making it sound like they've broken up with the Joe and Dianne share their sad decision headlines. It wasn't even up to them to decide.

I think he’s a pretty tit dancer. Dunno how he got to the final of strictly (prob all the minions voting for him). In that video from earlier today, it looks like the pros are just dancing but joe has to count the steps in his head. Him and dianne are an odd couple, but I think joe is quite odd. Anyway, that’s I have to add.

Reactions: 8
I'm blaming being self isolated and a teething child but watched Alfie's blog and him and Zowere on the phone to Joe and he was laughing at Joe because he was training so they could film the show for when they come back. He goes on about muscle memory...the only memory you two have is your arse sitting on the sofa

And of course Zoe put in a mocking dig about Dianne too. She may leave the cupboards open but at least she actually cooks.

What an absolute bleeping tool. He may be annoying but you can see he and the cast have worked hard and are gutted its cancelled. And that lazy fatboy and his bleeping lazy girlfriend have the cheek to mock them. At least they'll be able to advise us on what to do being stuck in the house having self quarantined themselves for the last 4 years.

I really hope Joe proposes soon as it'll devastated Zoe and freak Alfie out. A pregnancy would be even funnier.

Sorry for the rant. They've made me really furius that I'm angry for Joe. What's happening to me????

Reactions: 14
I'm blaming being self isolated and a teething child but watched Alfie's blog and him and Zowere on the phone to Joe and he was laughing at Joe because he was training so they could film the show for when they come back. He goes on about muscle memory...the only memory you two have is your arse sitting on the sofa

And of course Zoe put in a mocking dig about Dianne too. She may leave the cupboards open but at least she actually cooks.

What an absolute bleeping tool. He may be annoying but you can see he and the cast have worked hard and are gutted its cancelled. And that lazy fatboy and his bleeping lazy girlfriend have the cheek to mock them. At least they'll be able to advise us on what to do being stuck in the house having self quarantined themselves for the last 4 years.

I really hope Joe proposes soon as it'll devastated Zoe and freak Alfie out. A pregnancy would be even funnier.

Sorry for the rant. They've made me really furius that I'm angry for Joe. What's happening to me????
It's totally valid. Joe may not be a very good dancer, but it is obvious that he has been working very hard to prepare for the shows. He probably really enjoys dancing and is having a lot of fun with learning this new skill and the fact that his fans really like it and are willing to go buy tickets for a tour is probably very exciting for him. It's definitely devastating to have to cancel something after you have worked so hard for it and been looking forward to it.
As much as his vlog persona irritates me, he infinitely ahead of his elderly sister and her preteen boyfriend. He actually is passionate and works to get new opportunities. It sucks that this happened for him.

***Not really relevant but I've had this on my chest for the past week and just need to vent.*****
But I will admit that I'm not feeling super charitable to anyone who is in a managerial or decision making position in the western world right now. I've been working from home since the last week of February, and being encouraged to "social-distance" and "self-isolate" since the end of January. Governments in other countries had tons of time to try to get a plan in place while it was wreaking havoc in other countries and to encourage people to take precautions and they didn't and I'm definitely feeling spiteful about the fact that now that the virus is in America and England (some) people are starting to take it seriously and it's all I can find on the internet, but while it was just in Asian countries and Italy is was all memes and jokes.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.