Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't blame the bakery for gifting the cake, although they have a mainly teen following, it's worth while gifting it to Dianne as the Strictly pros are always in the tabloids for one thing or another & as the Strictly demographic is older, are of working age & have a need for extravagant cakes (milestone birthdays, christenings, retirements, etc) it is clever on the bakery's part, as they did get a mention in hello magazine.

View attachment 125631

As for Joe & Dianne's rabbit like behaviour, this is one of the only difference between them becoming exactly like Zalfie.🤪🤪
i feel like I’m missing something?Rabbit like behaviour and ‘sex god’ are not things I think of with those 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At one point in Joe’s vlog they were on about Dianne moving on from her birthday the day after and wanting everything took down, Joe says “you move on fast”. I couldn’t help but think of Dianne’s ex and her getting with Joe dead quick 😬🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he has massively lost interest in her, prefers gaming like an overgrown teenager. They both act so childish, I would not be surprised if they seperated after lockdown, especially as their tour has been cancelled.

Reactions: 4
I think he has massively lost interest in her, prefers gaming like an overgrown teenager. They both act so childish, I would not be surprised if they seperated after lockdown, especially as their tour has been cancelled.
Tour has only been postponed, now scheduled for next year. There is a big payday for each of them to keep them together for another year yet.

Reactions: 1
I cant see them sustaining the interest in their show for another full year, those tweens will grow up fast and be onto their next craze by then. especially because this year joe was still riding the wave of his west end gig and a bit of tv work.

I think it is not a balanced relationship. She does far more for him than he ever does for her. She mothers him and he has totally forgotten he was single for years and is lucky to have someone so caring.

Reactions: 14
I don't think he'll dump her as she's far more successful in mainstream media and his main way in there. On his own he wouldn't still be getting all the gigs he does. I do also think that as weird as they sometimes appear they seem far more genuine than other celeb couples, especially bloody Zalfie. He's just one of those guys who thinks they're better than they are and has forgotten how much he's punching.

It's also interesting they both posted a vlog at the same time about Diannes birthday and she's got nearly 60k more views him. She's in danger of being the more successful youtuber in the couple soon too!!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I have been thinking that they are coming across as more in love over lockdown. He is nowhere near as cheeky to her and they seem to have really bonded. Dianne is very family orientated and at 31 probably does not want to play around while her ovarian reserve drops. So she could do better yes but would she be willing to drop nearly 2 years and a free penthouse in london to start all over again when he is pretty much her manager and landlord and co-star and producer and best friend. Dianne is street smart , I like her.

Reactions: 13
It's his moles that do me - I used to think he was cute in a boyband kind of way but hes gone so downhill or aged rapidly I cant put my finger on it
He has aged terribly bad, but not in the looking-older-than-he-is kind of way, he's just gone downhill by becoming far less attractive. For some reason I still think he looks young, especially when standing next to Dianne who I'll continue to argue looks like his aunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im so glad that there is a page for joanne, their fans are actually crazy. They constantly go on about mental health yet they sent death threats to Shirley because she didn’t save dianne and if you say anything that they don’t agree with they will literally bully you for it. Someone of them are going to 4 or 5 joe and dianne shows and still want to buy more tickets. I regret buying my tickets for the show

• Wow
Joe really needs to stop allowing dianne to pick and dig at his spots. Not only is it unhygienic and runs the risk of spreading the acne, he could be left with scaring and damaged skin 🤦🏼‍♀️. For someone who was so self conscious and affected by acne I wonder why he is allowing her to do it? Can he not see all the ice pick scars and texture on Dianne’s face? There is nothing wrong with having acne. Treat it with creams or medication etc but don’t touch it or dig holes in your skin for goodness sake.

3CEE7130-2470-4917-ADC4-280E32E99C71.jpeg
Just a small example of some post inflammatory hyperpigmentation after Dianne was digging at his face. Before that segment I hadn’t even noticed anything on his skin. Maybe there is a filter on the camera, so I dread to see what this would look like in real life. Just catching up on Dianne's birthday. Hadn’t watched anything in a while, just been sticking to skimming insta stories 😴

Reactions: 6
Im so glad that there is a page for joanne, their fans are actually crazy. They constantly go on about mental health yet they sent death threats to Shirley because she didn’t save dianne and if you say anything that they don’t agree with they will literally bully you for it. Someone of them are going to 4 or 5 joe and dianne shows and still want to buy more tickets. I regret buying my tickets for the show
OMG that sounds wild

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those crazy fans is basically what made me take a step back from following Joe on all social media. Before Strictly I was following him quite intensely and was genuinely excited to see him go on tv, but then Dianne entered the picture and his comment section turned into the biggest cringe fest ever.

Before I felt like at least some of his followers were people around his own age (and mine), which wasn't too surprising, cause even though he's part of the OG brit crew which usually attracts teens, Joe's witt and humour has also always attracted some from the older crowd.

But now, I can't imagine any one over the age of 22 genuinely enjoying his content and being a proud Joanne stan. It's probably the most toxic and cringe worthy fanbase you can possibly find.

Reactions: 10
Those crazy fans is basically what made me take a step back from following Joe on all social media. Before Strictly I was following him quite intensely and was genuinely excited to see him go on tv, but then Dianne entered the picture and his comment section turned into the biggest cringe fest ever.

Before I felt like at least some of his followers were people around his own age (and mine), which wasn't too surprising, cause even though he's part of the OG brit crew which usually attracts teens, Joe's witt and humour has also always attracted some from the older crowd.

But now, I can't imagine any one over the age of 22 genuinely enjoying his content and being a proud Joanne stan. It's probably the most toxic and cringe worthy fanbase you can possibly find.
I believe he has some middle aged women fans who are part of the ridiculous Twitter following, who are just as obsessed as the kids. But either adults or kids, it's a as cringey AF.

• Sick
I have been thinking that they are coming across as more in love over lockdown. He is nowhere near as cheeky to her and they seem to have really bonded. Dianne is very family orientated and at 31 probably does not want to play around while her ovarian reserve drops. So she could do better yes but would she be willing to drop nearly 2 years and a free penthouse in london to start all over again when he is pretty much her manager and landlord and co-star and producer and best friend. Dianne is street smart , I like her.
I think it’s in part because she thinks Joe would be a decent father and I think that’s probably true.

I was in their 'twitter fandom' but recently deactivated my account, I felt like any opinion I had wasn't allowed. Obviously the fandom has lovely people, but some are unbearable.

• Haha
When I had a “Fan Account” (Cringe I Know) On twitter a Years ago It was so much different he’s defo got a younger audience thanks to strictly and Dianne So His contents got much Cringier

Reactions: 2
I loooved joe sugg for years. Nothing against him really, his content has stayed around the ages of 14/15 year old girls. Outdated for my age now 🤣kinda shocking looking at him now and realising nothing has changed, same with his sister zoella, I stil can’t believe she’s not married with kids yet. They were the OGs of YouTube and now I feel YouTube isn’t a major platform anymore like it used to be and all these originals are clutching on to what they use to have. Sad.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.