Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Joe and Dianne..hard working, talented with a fantastic sense of humour ❤

Reactions: 1
Joe definitely writes those captions for her. its painful. he tried to make it a 'thing' on his gram and it understandably never took off. Its so try hard, genuinely what's the point? they have no theme or fit with insta feed from a business perspective

Reactions: 7
She looks scrawny these days. I hate to see women loose their curves. I was watching some old strictly reaction videos to try and distract myself from all the virus hysteria and she looks so much healthier and sparkly. He was nice to her too then so it was a nice memory of sweet innocent times before the world started to fall apart. She is slim but feminine in those videos and now its angles and jutting bones. I thought most people gained weight when settled 😂 Your own body image is bound to become distorted when around a very skinny unhealthy looking partner though so I put it down to that.

Reactions: 6
711BDE00-8E4C-4632-BFEE-D9F82225A8F7.jpeg
watching them play a board game! this is what they’ve come to. I can’t think of anything more boring

Reactions: 3
This is a showmance surely 🤔 these two ooze asexuality. They look like they belong a rehab, just really grubby looking 🤢

Reactions: 5
Honestly it's madness to me that they are still acting as if the Joe and Dianne show will go ahead. There is absolutely no way it will. The country will be in shambles by then.

Reactions: 12
Honestly it's madness to me that they are still acting as if the Joe and Dianne show will go ahead. There is absolutely no way it will. The country will be in shambles by then.
I’m gonna defend them a little bit here. Until tonight official government position has been that things like theatre shows and concerts etc. can still carry on. So what that means is that the production company would not be able to cancel the tour and get an insurance payout to cover the costs of cancellation/rescheduling.

However now there is government recommendation to cancel mass gatherings, and potentially even emergency legislation forcing it to be cancelled, and that should trigger the insurance that the production company would have in place for cancelling shows to pay out for cancellation costs.

Reactions: 6
A number of tour dates have been cancelled tonight so if the pair of them continue to act like the whole thing is going ahead then that’s just stupidity.

I think it will make them look bad if they go ahead with the tour and don’t cancel or postpone it, even if the government say it’s ok.

Reactions: 3
3CBA9057-D3B6-4C2B-A969-788257EBB94F.png
good luck with that 😂😭 someone said they’ll already be married while doing the show but i’m pretty sure they won’t rush into that anytime soon

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.