Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a terrible decision on her part. She’s literally putting all her eggs in joes basket
Agreed. It will be a disaster if they ever break up, which let’s be honest they will.

They are all going on about how proud they are of Dianne at the fact that she has had so many opportunities come her way outside of dance and she has worked so hard for them, do they not realise that if it weren’t for joe she wouldn’t have all of this? Fair enough she would always have dance which is enough, but not all of the social media deals and fame

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought the joint in the pan channel and joint tour was too much, but actually sign to Joe's management company really is bad.

Imagine having to listen to Joe try to control your personal life and then have him control your business life too. He really isn't taking any chances with the Strictly curse.

Or as Joe has always been tight with his money, he is basically marrying her, but without the expense of a wedding, the hassle of proposing and the contract will be more binding than a marriage cert.

How the minions found it, I have no idea, it's not up on the matgarvine website, but here's the link they are sending around Twitter, looks like they are just waiting to officially announced the signing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dianne signing to Margravine is a major mistake for her. They say never mix business and pleasure. They are so integrating their lives around business and brands that it will be messy when they break up and take longer to disentangle, especially given contractual obligations Dianne will now have to Margravine in terms of how long she is signed to the company.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This past series saw Dianne partner with YouTube sensation Joe Sugg.

Talk about blowing his own trumpet

• Sick
  • Haha
For the reasons you have all outlined above, this is such a poor move by DB. It also seems to lock them into UK for the foreseeable future. Does this mean the tour is selling better than expected? Or was DB hacked off with the promotion of the HCTG tour, in which her agent presumably played a role?

I did write before.....control . Control comes in many different forms. 🤢🤢

If there are Joe supporters left on here, you have the satisfaction that he may be able to live off the back of the wild life explorer and DB, while gaming at home farting and practising his prank jumps.

And on a slightly different note, I see Jamie Laing has been dumped, because his GF did not trust him on Strictly.....interesting times maybe>? Or =does the dancer's agent get to negotiate her dance partner? 🤯:unsure:

PS Don't bother with the Yellowtail Jimmy Red Roo - it is just as shyte as I thought it might be. Yellowtail Shiraz (same price) has liquorice and spice added; whereas Jimmy Red Roo has a sweeter berry. vanilla and chocolate.. :( I have the impression the ladies here are made of stronger stuff :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw a tweet that made me wonder something, the person said that they felt sorry for Dianne last night as they thought joe and his mates were only filming Dianne to take the piss out of her doing that VR thing. Not sure if I agree or not but honestly it wouldn’t surprise me, if it is the case I feel sorry for Dianne. Never thought I would say that but there’s been a few things recently that have made me feel genuinely bad for her!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Saw a tweet that made me wonder something, the person said that they felt sorry for Dianne last night as they thought joe and his mates were only filming Dianne to take the piss out of her doing that VR thing. Not sure if I agree or not but honestly it wouldn’t surprise me, if it is the case I feel sorry for Dianne. Never thought I would say that but there’s been a few things recently that have made me feel genuinely bad for her!
I 100% thought they were laughing at her rather then with her

Reactions: 2
Surly this relationship is fake then if she’s signed to Margravine? Used to think Joe was pretty smart, has he always been this stupid or did Strictly ruin him? Dianne used to piss me off a lot with her over sharing, but now I do genuinely feel bad for her. Hopefully she leaks where she’s staying during Strictly and either the press or the minions find her being treated by a real man [emoji6]

• Haha
Agreed. It will be a disaster if they ever break up, which let’s be honest they will.
Currently more likely than not.

They are all going on about how proud they are of Dianne at the fact that she has had so many opportunities come her way outside of dance and she has worked so hard for them, do they not realise that if it weren’t for joe she wouldn’t have all of this? Fair enough she would always have dance which is enough, but not all of the social media deals and fame
Fair comment.

I do not think this is why they hooked up in the first place,, and TBH, the idea of living a fully consensual cohabitation in pure pursuit of money and fame alone is a concept that I find completely abhorrent and very difficult to comprehend. But, I do think that it became a carrot which JS used to their mutual advantage, She: $; he: GF retention.

This is why I think a break-up may be on the cards, when the scales fall away from DB's eyes and she sees a farting, belching, pranking roofer. DB already knows JS is self-immersed, when she stated on a Strictly review words to the effect: 'Do you ever look at anybody apart from yourself?'

Sadly, the words come back hauntingly from her former dance partner, who stated DB has had shockers as BFs.

Reactions: 4
Now she’s part of their management it’s downhill from here.

Looks how tit Mark Ferris’ content has gotten since he joined.

Most of the people in their management circle don’t really do YouTube as their main source of revenue anymore. I think they’re trying to get them more mainstream like with Mark and Anna Maynard doing TV gigs (in my opinion)

Reactions: 1
Joe’s clearly been pulling the strings in the background for a long while now, she was practically an unofficial signing anyway in terms of the fact that joe was helping her out with her social media - getting brand deals, their public image and the like. So it’s not really a surprise, wish there was an eye roll reaction on here though... I think we would all make good use of it 😂.

It’s defo a bad move and as we are all in agreement on, will make the inevitable break up very tricky. But duck it😂 I’m here for it;😇🍿🥂😂

Had enough of these money hungry morons now. They deserve each other. I don’t feel sorry for dianne, like some others. She’s living the high life. She’s made her bed and she’s very comfortable. If she wants to put up with joes b.s that’s on her. I do not feel an ounce of sympathy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Shout out to all the people who saw this mess coming from day one. Even the IG announcement of their relationship was calculated. This relationship was based on money and fame the moment it went public.

I mean signing your own partner? That’s something you’d expect from Caspar not Joe. He literally gets a percent of her earnings...such a bs excuse of a couple. I don’t see the love in it at all.

• Sick
Ha so he’s going to do a reactions series and absolutely milk it. Of course he is
What is he reacting to?!?! HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STRICTLY ANYMORE. How does he not realise that it’s actually embarrassing now

Reactions: 10
It will be so odd to see joe commenting on and reacting to her and another blokes interactions/training/conversations/personal moments. how bizarre and misjudged. why would anyone sane care what joe has to say about any of it? and wouldnt the new partner feel a bit self conscious about it? his dancing in her new video was godawful and you could tell he was loving himself sick.

• Sick
This was only two months ago and almost all of the thread was on the opposing side. Yeah I’m bringing up old tit idgaf. If people had listened to what some of us had been saying and preaching and saying and praying we could’ve been collectively dragging this “couple” months ago. [emoji2210]

I dint agree with hoel Dianne speaks to Dianne. I just find it discussing, but I find it hard to feel bad for her, she did move in extremely quickly and was happy posting cringey relationship pictures and acting up to the vlogs. She definitely saw $$$ and didn't think through what would happen if the relationship didn't work out.

I do however think Dianne is in love with Joe. She is the type of woman who falls in love after like a week and thinks every guy she is with is going to be the one. Joe who knows if he loves her, I think he loves the content he gets from her, he loves her body, he loves that she cooks for him, he loves that he can make himself feel superior to her. But don't know if he is in love.

I don't think a break-up is on the cards anytime soon though. Dianne's career is everything to her and now she is signed to Joe, she is going to everything she can to make the relationship work, so that she will keep getting new opportunities with Matgarvine. Also don't think Joe will break it off either, considering he has done everything to basically make Dianne dependent on him. If they aren't engaged by the new year, Joe is going to get her pregnant as soon as the Joe and Dianne tour ends, no way is he going to want her to do another season of Strictly without him.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.