Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fears have come true Joe getting involved in strictly via his blog? Let it go man. Its your girlfriends thing let her get on with itl. And on subject of girlfriend s I think it is becoming plainly obvious to anyone that is not a teenage fan girl this relationship is now nothing more than a brand deal. Don't know when it became that but I would put the blame on fame hungry Sugg. Every post they make is either staged or promo for the tour and the new phone Joe bought hear seems to be missing all the love emojis judging by her posts. There is nothing spontaneous , loving or purr about anything they post about each other anymore. Probably Sugg had kicked that out of her with his rules on social media - no kissing , no I love yous etc awe the romance
Don't know what she was up to todsy rehearsals or not but Oti wasn't there nor Katya and Gorka was out to lunch with Katie Piper yet Joe goes to his best mates wedding on his own! Evan if she was at rehearsals she could've jumped on a train for the evening reception. It's obvious they arr not interested in sharing all parts of their life , friends etc as you would in a normal relationship. It is a shame because I thought theirs was a bit of a fair y tale romance but it has just turned into a brand sham.
Think you have too much time on your hands to over think this! Sure Gorka is entitled to a break!

Reactions: 1
i have no idea how she is so consistently good natured when he is being absolutely awful to her. just watched the haircut video and he's literally so mean the whole way through acting all worried that she's ruining his hair and being a big whiney baby screaming OWW all the time. can't tell if he's always been this insufferable or what

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Always mentions the brand of it to. Desperate for a brand deal. Or he already has a brand deal and isn’t declaring it
Desperate for a brand deal, I think. i.e. foe does not plug the same brand each time, but does so regularly enough that he is casting a bait.,

I don't mind that as an older viewer, its the muddled messages I get confused by... juvenile content, stupid games, incessant farting, teenage relationship sh*t and chat then high end hotels, business class travel and quaffing red and gin? makes no sense to me from a media/business perspective. ..
This is what I mean it’s confusing! He hasn’t got an identity at all!
I think his telemetrics have probably identified two separate audiences and like Jeremy Corbyn, he has tried to ride two horses and failed at both.

As others have observed, Joe s TV career does not seem to have taken off, and he must find himself in the invidious position of having to sort out the debris. I doubt if the tour will be the answer and could well be the end of them.

Reactions: 3
It’s the end part of his new video that makes me cringe more than anything, rhyming off all the names of all his predicted couples. It’s as if he’s trying to make friends with the new celebs already and he clearly thinks he is besties with all the pros still 🙄 what is it going to take for him to realise that he’s old news...

Reactions: 5
Just watched the Strictly and haircut video and just thought Joe is such a knob in both.

Dianne basically ignored him and his predictions. I think she is trying to cut him out of Strictly this year, so that he doesn't try to be too involved and be a nuisance. Dianne knows that the pros have pretty much forgotten about him and isn't going to want him trying to be part of it this year. Also there is no way in hell Dianne is 5"5. She is 5"3 max.

Joe's behaviour in the haircut was just awful. The way he spoke to Dianne and put her down really was just horrible. Also noticed how he kept moving his head and slouching, no wonder she missed a bit. It's like he wanted her to do a bad job. How she puts up with him is beyond me. The haircut and dye job looked quite good when she had styled it, but Joe like his sister will be too lazy to do it properly everyday, so it will just look a greasy mess.

Joe's been at his mates wedding, really hope he ain't getting any ideas. Before Dianne always Joe was a nice guy and would treat a girl well. When they first got together. honestly thought Dianne was with him for the followers, the apartment, the brand deals and PR. Although they acted like teens and the relationship was cringe, I hoped it was just the honeymoon period and would end. At this point though I think Dianne is head over heels for him and Joe may feel like he loves her but the way he treats her really is disgusting, so I am hoping the Strictly curse is alive and well this year or at least makes Joe realise if he wants to keep Dianne he has to start acting like an adult and treat her with respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I never had good expectations with Joe and women. I knew there was a reason he could never get a girlfriend for all these years even though he was trying.

• Heart
I never had good expectations with Joe and women. I knew there was a reason he could never get a girlfriend for all these years even though he was trying.
He’s way too immature for anyone other than Dianne and her mermaid obsession

All the Pro's were at rehearsals yesterday apart from Oti. It was Amy's birthday and Katya filmed them all singing to her. I'm sure if Gorka hadn't been there he would've gone home rather than have lunch with Katie, I can't believe how little time he has spent with that new baby. Dianne also had a photo shoot this morning so it made sense not to go to Wiltshire, unlike Joe's YouTube friends she does actually have a job and can't take time off whenever she wants.

Joe was really horrible to Dianne when she was doing his hair, it looked much better than when the bloke does it, hope she turns it green next time.

The show he came back from holiday for was a Dame Edna show, not as exciting as the minions think.

So true, it's hard to know where to even start with the bloke he is when he's in a relationship, on his own talking to a camera vlogging to us the audience directly it was all good but watching him and his behaviour towards Dianne it's like I want to sit him down and have a major word about what's acceptable and boundaries like if he was my brother I'd be ringing our mum and say just have a quiet word with him about how he speaks to her because he can't see it himself ....I dunno but to me the Suggs are bloody weird bunch the lot of them .

• Heart
agreed and lately it's feeling like he's deliberately trying to cut down her self esteem as much as possible so that he can be the one in control or to try and make sure she doesn't leave him

• Heart
What I don't get is why he is acting like this so often. It's clear Dianne is smitten with Joe. So it doesn't make sense for him to cut down her self esteem in order to stop her leaving, it's more likely going to push her away.

Joe has always had a superiorty complex and always put down Mikey and the other buttercreams, but there was more of a sense of fun and humour in it. Earlier in their relationship him rinsing Dianne seemed in good humour and she seemed well able to take it, but just seems Joes comments to Dianne have become quite nasty lately. And that haircut video was just horrible to watch. Yes, Dianne is ditzy and not at all book smart and does put on an even more dumb persona for the camera, but I think Joe has really taken rinsing Dianne's intelligence too far and it's just my opinion but it doesn't seem like Joe is joking around anymore.

It's just my opinion, does anyone else have a different opinion or another view on this, I would interested in what others think.

Agree too - it's gaslighting isn't it. His sister does it with some people too (not Alfie) - the rude shadey comment then (in her case) the silent open mouth laugh.

Reactions: 4
What I don't get is why he is acting like this so often. It's clear Dianne is smitten with Joe. So it doesn't make sense for him to cut down her self esteem in order to stop her leaving, it's more likely going to push her away.

Joe has always had a superiorty complex and always put down Mikey and the other buttercreams, but there was more of a sense of fun and humour in it. Earlier in their relationship him rinsing Dianne seemed in good humour and she seemed well able to take it, but just seems Joes comments to Dianne have become quite nasty lately. And that haircut video was just horrible to watch. Yes, Dianne is ditzy and not at all book smart and does put on an even more dumb persona for the camera, but I think Joe has really taken rinsing Dianne's intelligence too far and it's just my opinion but it doesn't seem like Joe is joking around anymore.

It's just my opinion, does anyone else have a different opinion or another view on this, I would interested in what others think.
Fully agree, There's definitely a line when you see a nice person being relentlessly put down and not giving it back where its not nice to watch
I always find myself thinking either come on Dianne give it back, rip a strip off him not occasionally but everytime he finds fault with you do it back to him because I honestly think they'd blow up all the time .
When she comes out of this honeymoon stage and the rose tint wears off he's going be in for shock .

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i wonder how it'll go once strictly starts up for real and she's working for 13 hours a day and then has to come home and have her bf who has been sat at home on his laptop all day tell her how stupid she is and burp in her face

• Heart
Apparently Dianne has been signed to margravine. Knew it was only a matter of time

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.