Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are the keys to his penthouse. You don’t get keys in a box like that from renting it.

Him and Caspar at the height of their game would have been raking it in with minimal expenses, getting clothes sent to them, Wagamama/ Nando’s etc for life, free flights, holidays, loaned cars etc.
Probably free bottle service for mentioning clubs on insta etc.

So most of his earnings would have been his to invest.
Being given keys in a tatty box doesn't mean he owns it, looks more like rented to me.

Being given keys in a tatty box doesn't mean he owns it, looks more like rented to me.
It really doesn’t at all. Look at the effort he has put into his house. You would never get a key presentation for simply renting a flat nor would Joe post it ok Instagram like that if it wasn’t a big moment (owning your first home). And regardless of all this he has already stated he owns the place anyway so there’s that convo finished

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It really doesn’t at all. Look at the effort he has put into his house. You would never get a key presentation for simply renting a flat nor would Joe post it ok Instagram like that if it wasn’t a big moment (owning your first home). And regardless of all this he has already stated he owns the place anyway so there’s that convo finished
Agree. There’s no way he rents it and there’s no way you get keys presented like that for a rental.

You asked for proof and for me to be accurate I literally gave you a picture and you still question it 😂😂

Reactions: 8
The caption on Dianne’s latest Instagram 🤢🤮 so cringe, they are going to extreme lengths to promote the flop of a tour now
The awful thought occurs to me that we could see JS in the front row of Strictly each Saturday, by way of a soft promotion of their tour. :(

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The awful thought occurs to me that we could see JS in the front row of Strictly each Saturday, by way of a soft promotion of their tour. :(
There is no chance they will have him front row every week. If he does turn up every single week (which will be bleeping weird) they will either sit him a few rows back or he will be backstage

Reactions: 3
Maybe they’ll partner Diane with Dev from Radio 1 or the young guy from CBBC? I can see either of them matching up quite well?

Seem like quite normal/nice lads so they’d be less of a threat to Joe than Jamie Laing 😂

Reactions: 1
Maybe they’ll partner Diane with Dev from Radio 1 or the young guy from CBBC? I can see either of them matching up quite well?

Seem like quite normal/nice lads so they’d be less of a threat to Joe than Jamie Laing 😂
I think dev might be a threat, if you watch his interview on radio one he talks about hooking up with his dance partner. I think he was half joking around but deep down he probably wouldn’t mind it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Legit the worst
Yeah she looks exhausted and in his earlier I stá Story, you could hear she was cooking in the background while he was drinking wine and thanking all the minions for their messages. Dianne may like cooking but I hardly think she wants to do most nights when she comes after dancing all day while Joe has been sitting on his computer at home.

• Sick
Yeah she looks exhausted and in his earlier I stá Story, you could hear she was cooking in the background while he was drinking wine and thanking all the minions for their messages. Dianne may like cooking but I hardly think she wants to do most nights when she comes after dancing all day while Joe has been sitting on his computer at home.
she is so obviously besotted and love is VERY blind

• Sad
Reactions: 5
All the minions seem to be hoping she gets Chris Ramsey ‘as they’d be so hilarious together’

Imagine how awkward it would be if joe tried being funny at him 😂 joes farting and doing the hold my foot, with a genuine comedian.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get that people don't like them but to wish their relationship split up is pretty pathetic.

Personally don't like how they've become but I just simply stopped watching.

Reactions: 1
I get that people don't like them but to wish their relationship split up is pretty pathetic.

Weird that you’ve sought out this thread just to post that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Most people in here aren’t “wishing” for anything besides them becoming less annoying imo

Hardly "sought out" when I've posted on other threads
You’ve read through the entire thread to pick fault with peoples opinions.

People only want them to split up so we don’t have to keep seeing them behave like 12 year olds who have never had a bf/gf it’s embarassing.

This thread used to be quite positive towards joe, he’s become a twit since strictly, bit of mainstream fame and a pretty girl on his arm has gone to his head. Crying about needing a holiday etc. He’s no better than his sister.

Sorry if you don’t agree with my opinion, that’s fine.

Reactions: 9

If they break up I'll be front row popcorn in hand loving life !!
The minions wailing and in chaos #joanne not existing , Di moving on with someone decent who she deserves and Joe doing his best Hugh Grant impression all simpering and lost ...... 🍿☕ .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here’s Caspar announcing he’s invested into another company.

Whilst joe films Dianne at breakfast with the 7 dwarves music over it. She doesn’t look impressed.

Joe needs to get a grip

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.