Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe trying to be a part of it already. Get a bleeping grip your a grown man. There is supporting your girlfriend and then there is making a mockery of the show
It’s actually beyond embarrassing now, fair enough support her but i just know already that he is going to be unbearable when the show starts 🙄 don’t know how the other pros aren’t sick of him yet

Reactions: 3
It’s actually beyond embarrassing now, fair enough support her but i just know already that he is going to be unbearable when the show starts 🙄 don’t know how the other pros aren’t sick of him yet
Well if he’s wanting to be friends with the pros. Him rallying his minions to vote against them purely because she’s his girlfriend rather than talent, surely won’t go down well. I know they all get on well but it’s still a competition at the end of the day and he’s basically he sabotaging it.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s pretty telling how little he sees of any of them. I think Gorka is the only one to turn up in a video for In The Pan. They’ve all moved on to 2019. He’s in the past.

Is Neil still being No.1 Joanne Fan on Instagram? I don’t follow to find out anymore if he comments on everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think it’s pretty telling how little he sees of any of them. I think Gorka is the only one to turn up in a video for In The Pan. They’ve all moved on to 2019. He’s in the past.

Is Neil still being No.1 Joanne Fan on Instagram? I don’t follow to find out anymore if he comments on everything.
Fair enough they will probably still speak to him etc, but joe likes to think they are all his best friends which they aren’t t

Also, the videos of him dancing on Dianne’s story make me want to curl up in a ball and die. How is he still milking the whole dancing thing? I don’t see one celeb from last series who still dances. And also the “personal chef for the night” and “he surprised me with cake” is that not a normal thing for boyfriends to do?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fair enough they will probably still speak to him etc, but joe likes to think they are all his best friends which they aren’t t

Also, the videos of him dancing on Dianne’s story make me want to curl up in a ball and die. How is he still milking the whole dancing thing? I don’t see one celeb from last series who still dances. And also the “personal chef for the night” and “he surprised me with cake” is that not a normal thing for boyfriends to do?!
The minions are gushing over Joe doing normal boyfriend things and does it need to be documented on insta it’s not like he’s doing anything spectacular

Reactions: 2
No we won’t 😂
This is what I cba with, team Dianne? The show is about the celebs learning to dance not the pro 🙄
She'll have a team name with her new celeb soon and he'll just have to accept it!

I personally think Neil is being tongue in cheek....well I hope he is.

Reactions: 1
Who would have thought that Zoe would be the least annoying Sugg. Not me that’s for sure but he’s giving Alf a run for his money

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What kind of portion size is that? The lettuce thing looked like a child portion too? She’s probably been burning off calories all day then gets that 😂
He's like his sister, very fussy and faddy with his food. Not much he likes really. Hardly surprising that he's skinny 🤔

Watching the new vlog, he must have noticed when he was editing that he had made out he paid for the holiday himself 🤷‍♀️ So he had to cut to him explaining it was gifted 🤔
but remember he didn’t HAVE to vlog it or like it 😬

Then back to pretending he payed for it himself

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Watching the new vlog, he must have noticed when he was editing that he had made out he paid for the holiday himself 🤷‍♀️ So he had to cut to him explaining it was gifted 🤔
but remember he didn’t HAVE to vlog it or like it 😬

Then back to pretending he payed for it himself
And his instastories ‘surprising my girlfriend with a holiday of a lifetime’.... ermmm, well the company who gave it you did.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
What kind of portion size is that? The lettuce thing looked like a child portion too? She’s probably been burning off calories all day then gets that 😂
Hahah I’ve seen crumbs bigger than that sorry piece of cake 😂😂 no wonder he is gaunt.

• Haha
So the gifted holiday involved them having to stay in 3 different rooms. What a hassle having to move each day. I could not be bothered with that. Nothing relaxing about it.

• Heart
Spent a lot of the vlog seeing things denoting marriage and then shutting Dianne down 'Don't get any ideas'. If it lasts that long I can see him doing an Elfred.

IMG_2343.jpg
Also get over yourself mate

Last edited:
  • Wow
So shady. Adding in the bit about it being gifting after making out he’d taken Dianne as a suprise. Then in his declaration said ‘he’ needed a holiday.

Also going on about it being the nicest room he’s ever seen. Is he forgetting he got to stay for free in the Dubai one with the fish tank in the wall.

Everything is ‘the best one’ when they are getting it for free.

He says it’s not an ad and he’s not getting paid etc. I bet it saved him about £10k easily so it’s kinda the same as getting paid as it’s ANOTHER expense you don’t need to fork out for

If it's true about Jamie Laing being on SCD I could see him being partnered up with Dianne.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.