Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here they go again 🙄 when will they realise that it’s all just for money
She does genuinely love her job as a dancer. I agree on that. Let’s just hope that doesn’t take a back burner whilst the money projects take over.

They are literally doing everything they can to make as much money as quickly as possible it seems. Don’t get me wrong good on her for making the most of youtube etc. But the tour etc with joe is all a bit too much. They think they’re the next ant and dec or something. Caspar has grown up and moved on so joes replaced that with Dianne

Reactions: 3
“raise awareness of an issue that is close to my heart” - is she bleeping joking? raise awareness about feeling self-conscious of your armpits???????????? when she said raise awareness i thought it was gonna be breast cancer or a disability or literally anything that actually matters. armpits. dear god.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“raise awareness of an issue that is close to my heart” - is she bleeping joking? raise awareness about feeling self-conscious of your armpits???????????? when she said raise awareness i thought it was gonna be breast cancer or a disability or literally anything that actually matters. armpits. dear god.
Armpits !!!! Actual bleeping armpits as if she's ever given any thought to the condition of the nations armpits until Dove paid her to.
Also to the person who said in her comments she doesn't use body altering apps that's because she uses botox 😡.

Reactions: 10
Here they go again 🙄 when will they realise that it’s all just for money
I suppose armpits are quite close to the heart 🤣
Seriously though....lot of gushing off the minions over armpits FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂

OMG, yes I can't believe it. Look how they are sitting🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂. They've got to be the first couple to have ever sat like that🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look what the minions are doing now, they are literally stalking the hotel and if they see anyone tagged in the hotels stories they are following them in the hopes of getting pictures and videos of Joe and Dianne. Their behaviour really is obsessive.
Screenshot_20190723-134632.png

Also the minions think they are having the best time and having tons of fun, Joe looks to be asleep and the reading and Dianne just looks bored as duck. She doesn't strike as a person who is happy to sit around all day on holiday.
Screenshot_20190723-134141.png
Screenshot_20190723-134147.png

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂
View attachment 29700

OMG, yes I can't believe it. Look how they are sitting🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂. They've got to be the first couple to have ever sat like that🤔🤔
I mean....its just sitting 🤣

Look what the minions are doing now, they are literally stalking the hotel and if they see anyone tagged in the hotels stories they are following them in the hopes of getting pictures and videos of Joe and Dianne. Their behaviour really is obsessive. View attachment 29699

Also the minions think they are having the best time and having tons of fun, Joe looks to be asleep and the reading and Dianne just looks bored as duck. She doesn't strike as a person who is happy to sit around all day on holiday. View attachment 29702View attachment 29701
Its genuinely really worrying how far they go.

Reactions: 2
#freeyourpits #ihavepits #thankyoudianne #loveyourpits

I swear to actual god... the world is gone to tit and I welcome alien invasion at this point.
Let me go appreciate my pits... 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole thing is an absolute joke 😂 I’ve never in my life met anyone who is self conscious about their armpits

I’m actually laughing out loud.

I’m sorry... the only reason they are saying tit like this is to get the attention of Dianne. Fair enough people can be insecure about any part of them, but armpits?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
To be fair on the hotel thing. Joe and Dianne could have easily gone away and not even mentioned where etc so as not to draw attention.

They want every bit of attention they are getting in my opinion and know exactly what they are doing

To be fair on the hotel thing. Joe and Dianne could have easily gone away and not even mentioned where etc so as not to draw attention.

They want every bit of attention they are getting in my opinion and know exactly what they are doing
Mykonos in high season is probably beyond the reach of most of the minions. Joanne probably know there is no risk of uninvited guests.

Reactions: 3
I see on twitter the first draft has come through for the show, and all fans are going crazy at how amazing they are, that they even work when their on holiday. Don't they realise the joys of being self employed means you can never really switch off.
Also if Dianne is so insure about her armpits, why was she at at the breakfast bar and airport terminal in two of Joe's vlogs a few months back applying deodorant, surely that would be the last place you feel comfortable sharing it.

I know where all quick to blame the tweens, but really aren't there parents partly to blame as they allow there children to sit there behind a screen 24/7 obsessing over two and adults and bulling other adults.

The whole thing is an absolute joke 😂 I’ve never in my life met anyone who is self conscious about their armpits

I’m sorry... the only reason they are saying tit like this is to get the attention of Dianne. Fair enough people can be insecure about any part of them, but armpits?!
Jesus Christ I can’t read much more of this head up arse behaviour. Let’s all chip in or start up a crowd funding page so these absolute goons we call minions can seek psychiatric help and maybe a long stay in a padded room. God knows they need it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I see on twitter the first draft has come through for the show, and all fans are going crazy at how amazing they are, that they even work when their on holiday. Don't they realise the joys of being self employed means you can never really switch off.
Also if Dianne is so insure about her armpits, why was she at at the breakfast bar and airport terminal in two of Joe's vlogs a few months back applying deodorant, surely that would be the last place you feel comfortable sharing it.

I know where all quick to blame the tweens, but really aren't there parents partly to blame as they allow there children to sit there behind a screen 24/7 obsessing over two and adults and bulling other adults.
The bullying of other adults during the Strictly tour was awful. No-one is allowed an opinion except them.

I'll bet none of them once thought about their armpits until Dianne did this! I mean, they're armpits!

Actual SAD bastards
Right !!
She's sat down with Joe in front of her and she sprayed on some Dove ! how has this changed the life of so many people in the last 24hrs?
i would understand if out of her own money she was donating products to help with period poverty thats life changing if your a teen girl and struggling but the minions reaction to deodorant use is deranged do they not understand she was paid to say it ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.