Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're doing bloody big venues! 3500 seater in London, 5000 in Cardiff etc etc!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Not just dance or cringey title Joes going to sing ? Jump scare the audience for comedy purpose, vlog with the punters while he gets the crowd to laugh when Dianne say something thick or acts dizzy and all carefully scripted just like his channel .
Is this what modern day teens are into? NO but if it keeps the Joanne cash cow rolling why not - GROSS !!!!

Ha yeah that’s what I thought. So it’ll be them two fake pranking each other and air laughing until they can’t breath. Jesus

Let’s hope Dianne doesn’t get a hunk for Strictly, could be awkward touring with an ex
Think we had same thoughts at the same time 👍
Also - the Muppet show more like 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone who still thinks they aren’t exploiting the duck out of their two day old relationship can duck off at this point. Actually I’ve noticed some of those people have gone quiet. This is embarrassing behavior from Joe. He literally is just recreating whatever it was he and Caspar had except with a girlfriend lol like this has me questioning how legitimate their relationship is ngl. Not to say they’re fake but everything about them is just odd now. They’ve barely had time to spend together and all of that time has been spent planning business ventures its mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why can't they just do Pantomime like every shite z-list celeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There must be a demand for it if they’ve been funded to have this tour... I don’t understand how Dianne keeps going. She’s literally none stop dancing. Poor girl!!

Reactions: 3
Anyone who still thinks they aren’t exploiting the duck out of their two day old relationship can duck off at this point. Actually I’ve noticed some of those people have gone quiet. This is embarrassing behavior from Joe. He literally is just recreating whatever it was he and Caspar had except with a girlfriend lol like this has me questioning how legitimate their relationship is ngl. Not to say they’re fake but everything about them is just odd now. They’ve barely had time to spend together and all of that time has been spent planning business ventures its mad.
Yeah and him and caspar had it when they were still super young. Dianne is 30 ffs. Looks like his hopes of presenting mainstream haven’t pulled through so he’s gonna milk every last drop

Reactions: 7
It's unbelievable, but their minions will buy into it hook, line and sinker. We've seen the crap the minions spout and all their cheesy adoration for these two, so I'm betting they'll have sell outs on quite a few shows. They're definitely in it to grab as much money as they can when they can.

Reactions: 4
Called it months ago. 😬 fake relationship, nothing more than a business venture at this point.
They’ve become a Walmart Zalfie.
And I’m discounting their ass because “Zalfie” didn’t realise how much THAT would take off.
Joe knew having a relationship was the only thing that was going to keep people interested, and he’s cashed in!!

“Remember I’m not a daily vlogger...”
I will literally do anything for attention at this point, including vlogging... 😬

Reactions: 10
I wonder if they'll have special guests eg some of Dianne's Strictly chums? It does sound bloody awful - some painfully unfunny skits with Dianne being a professional dimwit. Maybe Alfie could make an appearance with his slackline?
Joe is so angling to get on I'm a Celeb (as was said above - do we know he isn't this year as isn't he going to Aus for Christmas?).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if they'll have special guests eg some of Dianne's Strictly chums? It does sound bloody awful - some painfully unfunny skits with Dianne being a professional dimwit. Maybe Alfie could make an appearance with his slackline?
What with Barrymore and Mikey Pearce et al, this show could be so bad, it turns out like the Producers. :eek:

Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad

Joe is so angling to get on I'm a Celeb (as was said above - do we know he isn't this year as isn't he going to Aus for Christmas?).
The Strictly live shows usually run for 13 weeks per series, which means the grand finale is likely to air in December a week or two before Christmas. I'm a Celeb finishes in the first week in December usually.

And it definitely wasn't accidentally "leaked" but strategically leaked as Joe's Instagram stories didn't even mention it (he must of seen it as the minions were going crazy online)

There's not a cat in hell's chance that Joe would go on I'm a Celebrity. He's got problems eating normal foods (can't eat fishy stuff it makes him wretch)🙄🙄. He's admitted he's very fussy where food's concerned. Can't imagine him eating bugs, grubs and other such shite. It would be funny to watch though🤣🤣🤣. He's skinny as it is, can you imagine the state of him after being in the jungle😂. He'd come out looking like the stick man.

• Haha
The whole thing is giving me second hand embarrassment, like I cringe every time I see the pair of them together. I did see some of the strictly lot comment on Instagram congratulating them but wonder if it’s all for show, majority of them haven’t even got their own tour apart from a few and the whole Joanne show is going to make a mockery of dance... horrific

I also can’t help but notice that it’s always the same strictly pro’s who like/comment on all of Dianne’s post and never any of the others, wonder if there’s any beef 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Joe's way of keeping the Strictly Curse at bay and not look too much like a stalker. He knows how seriously Dianne takes her work, she isn't going to cheat on Strictly, when she knows there is a big money tour, that is based on her relationship with Joe.

Also if this tour starts inarch, does this mean Dianne won't do the Strictly celeb tour, which usually finishes in February, no way Joe can learn a load of dances in a short period.

I know Joe was good on Strictly, but he wasn't that good, also the amount of times he dropped Dianne on tour was a lot. How is he going to do a whole load of shows without her ending up in hospital. And the variety part is going to be even more staged and cringe then their videos.

I was all for the relationship, now I'm just fed up with it.

Reactions: 7
And it definitely wasn't accidentally "leaked" but strategically leaked as Joe's Instagram stories didn't even mention it (he must of seen it as the minions were going crazy online)
Yep. Huge pr stunt to drum up the hype. His agent would have given it to the press

There's not a cat in hell's chance that Joe would go on I'm a Celebrity. He's got problems eating normal foods (can't eat fishy stuff it makes him wretch)🙄🙄. He's admitted he's very fussy where food's concerned. Can't imagine him eating bugs, grubs and other such shite. It would be funny to watch though🤣🤣🤣. He's skinny as it is, can you imagine the state of him after being in the jungle😂. He'd come out looking like the stick man.
It’s the gateway to being mainstream for him though. I definitely think he’d do it. And definitely think he plays up to how much stuff makes him ‘wretch’ etc. Like oli white pretending that a flavoured jelly bean sends him ott

The promo photos have me cringing sooo much! They look like a couple of teenyboppers that you would see in mizz magazine or Cosmo girl back in the day. Really sick to the back teeth of this money hungry pair now. Joes ego is through the roof if he thinks he and his performing monkey can shill the minions parents and sell out all of these big venues. I hope ticket sales are poor. Might be a bit harsh to some, but this is just pure exploitation at this point. Unless of course, all proceeds are going to a deserving charity ;)... Ah thought not.

Reactions: 10
The promo photos have me cringing sooo much! They look like a couple of teenyboppers that you would see in mizz magazine or Cosmo girl back in the day. Really sick to the back teeth of this money hungry pair now. Joes ego is through the roof if he thinks he and his performing monkey can shill the minions parents and sell out all of these big venues. I hope ticket sales are poor. Might be a bit harsh to some, but this is just pure exploitation at this point. Unless of course, all proceeds are going to a deserving charity ;)... Ah thought not.
It’s like you used to get in those crappy teen magazines with a poster of a1 when you were 12 😂

I reckon ticket sales will be good: all the minions getting them as Xmas presents. Perfect timing for them to save for it

• Heart
  • Haha
Joe's way of keeping the Strictly Curse at bay and not look too much like a stalker. He knows how seriously Dianne takes her work, she isn't going to cheat on Strictly, when she knows there is a big money tour, that is based on her relationship with Joe.

Also if this tour starts inarch, does this mean Dianne won't do the Strictly celeb tour, which usually finishes in February, no way Joe can learn a load of dances in a short period.
Not only that, it seems she may be ditching HCTG tour as well, which is more her metier.

I know Joe was good on Strictly, but he wasn't that good, also the amount of times he dropped Dianne on tour was a lot. How is he going to do a whole load of shows without her ending up in hospital. And the variety part is going to be even more staged and cringe then their videos.
Sheer hubris on his part, I agree. And probably desperation. As others have written previously, his TV career currently seems to be stalling.

I was all for the relationship, now I'm just fed up with it.
if the tour fails, so will they, I think. DB has prodded him often enough to keep in shape, but he has only been paying lip service. I would imagine she will become progressively more cross, if she sees her own career suffer because of his lack of application.

It’s the gateway to being mainstream for him though. I definitely think he’d do it. And definitely think he plays up to how much stuff makes him ‘wretch’ etc. Like oli white pretending that a flavoured jelly bean sends him ott
I agree. Where he may get punished is if the minions keep voting to keep him in :ROFLMAO: Also, watching him skydive should be interesting. :p

I reckon ticket sales will be good: all the minions getting them as Xmas presents. Perfect timing for them to save for it
But his yt views are declining? I mean, after another season of Strictly, can he really keep up the numbers until next March? And fill large stadiums? It's one hell of an ask, I think And in seriousness, who is going to back the pair of them up? Most Pro dancers may resile from being secondary support and could well be touring themselves. I guess they may entice Patrick in as a choreographer and to do the serious dances with DB, but even so....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.