Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's probably just me that finds it weird, but why does Dianne always seem to be putting deodorant on when Joes vlogging/doing Insta stories.

Also just skimmed through Joe's latest vlog and watching all there prank/challenge type behaviour just reminds of stuff me and my friends would do in like grade 7/8 or something you'd see a bunch of drunk lads doing on there first parent free holiday, not two sober 30 years.

Hard to believe that they could potential be married with a kid this time next year.
All those Years Joe's made digs/comments at Zaflie and him and Dianne are turning into a worser version of them.

Reactions: 3
It's probably just me that finds it weird, but why does Dianne always seem to be putting deodorant on when Joes vlogging/doing Insta stories.

Also just skimmed through Joe's latest vlog and watching all there prank/challenge type behaviour just reminds of stuff me and my friends would do in like grade 7/8 or something you'd see a bunch of drunk lads doing on there first parent free holiday, not two sober 30 years.

Hard to believe that they could potential be married with a kid this time next year.
All those Years Joe's made digs/comments at Zaflie and him and Dianne are turning into a worser version of them.
I straight up don't think Joe or Dianne are sober that much when they vlog but I think maybe a lot of young fans don't always realise the number of times they reach for wine off the floor or joke they're on water when it's cans of gin and tonic to me they both look pissed a lot of the time .

Reactions: 4
I straight up don't think Joe or Dianne are sober that much when they vlog but I think maybe a lot of young fans don't always realise the number of times they reach for wine off the floor or joke they're on water when it's cans of gin and tonic to me they both look pissed a lot of the time .
Its painful how desperately they're going after that bloody 'jimmy red roo' sponsorship too...

Reactions: 5
So Joes driven Chippy to Glastonbury. With Tom bleeping syndicate.

No doubt they be sleeping in the posh part and have vip bands...

• Haha
  • Heart
The sun have leaked project Joanne... it’s a 20 date tour next year. Jesus bleeping Christ.

Minions on twitter now going crazy telling people to stop tweeting about it so that joe and Dianne don’t see that it’s been leaked... while continuing to tweet about it

The lack of brain cells these kids have is mind numbing to me, claiming that joe and Dianne will be heartbroken and devastated that it’s been leaked.. oh I’m sure

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The sun have leaked project Joanne... it’s a 20 date tour next year. Jesus bleeping Christ.

Minions on twitter now going crazy telling people to stop tweeting about it so that joe and Dianne don’t see that it’s been leaked... while continuing to tweet about it

The lack of brain cells these kids have is mind numbing to me, claiming that joe and Dianne will be heartbroken and devastated that it’s been leaked.. oh I’m sure
Yeah just saw this. Was half expecting it to be a tour tbh. Got to profit and exploit the relationship for all it's worth 🤑🤑🤑

Anything that makes the minions upset tends to make me happy! :ROFLMAO:😂

ETA image.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yeah just saw this. Was half expecting it to be a tour tbh. Got to profit and exploit the relationship for all it's worth 🤑🤑🤑

Anything that makes the minions upset tends to make me happy! :ROFLMAO:😂
100% knew it would be a tour but didn’t want it to be just so the minions would be annoyed as they were all so sure it was a tour 😂

Why they have planned a tour for next year is beyond me when they more than likely will have split by then

100% knew it would be a tour but didn’t want it to be just so the minions would be annoyed as they were all so sure it was a tour 😂

Why they have planned a tour for next year is beyond me when they more than likely will have split by then
Plus they are supposedly announcing it at 9am tomorrow when 90% of their fan base are in school 😂👍🏻

Wonder who leaked it? As it was just randomly placed in another article. I wonder if the tickets are going on sale tomorrow and that's why it's an early announcement.

Also, if it will just be dancing or will they be squeezing themselves into plastic bags and whipping out Henry Hoover as the special guest 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
What a bleeping joke !!
"Project" it's a tour!!
we've ate slept and bastard breathed dance content for the last 9 months and here was a chance for something new but no Joes ego just couldn't let it go and she's daft enough to go along with it 😤

• Heart
So, IF they last long enough to actually get as far as completing the tour, how many times do we think Joe will drop Dianne per show?

• Haha

Tour of what?!?
Is he actually trying to tout himself as a dancer? I mean he was ‘okay’ on strictly. But not tour worthy.

When will Dianne have time, or is she dumping one of her other commitments?

Joe needs to really hope he’s not dumped for this years partner before then.

Plus they are supposedly announcing it at 9am tomorrow when 90% of their fan base are in school 😂👍🏻

Wonder who leaked it? As it was just randomly placed in another article. I wonder if the tickets are going on sale tomorrow and that's why it's an early announcement.

Also, if it will just be dancing or will they be squeezing themselves into plastic bags and whipping out Henry Hoover as the special guest 😅
Joes agent?

Drums up more hype if it’s ‘leaked’ can’t stand him anymore he’s as bad as his sister for trying to cash in now. He’s not a dancer

• Heart
Reactions: 6

So they gonna be together BY the tour?
giphy (10).gif

• Haha
He's becoming a pain in arse and I can't believe only a hand full of people on here see it,
The promo images are like something from an old school Teen girl magazine they're as tacky as Di's dress sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
so they've planned something that's literally further away from now than the amount of time they've been together? ok

• Wow
Imagine being an actual male dancer who's grown up being bullied for your dancing but still kept on fighting and working hard on your art, living on minimum wage to afford attending dance academies and classes, wearing out your body, going to auditions etc. and now finding out Joe Sugg has been crowned the next effing Billy Elliot with his own God damn tour. What a joke.

Reactions: 13
He's becoming a pain in arse and I can't believe only a hand full of people on here see it,
The promo images are like something from an old school Teen girl magazine they're as tacky as Di's dress sense.
The pictures make no sense anyway. Is this meant to be promoting a dance tour or some crappy dating thing? The bright red lipstick etc doesn’t exactly say dance tour.

Unless it’s not a dance tour and just some tit like joe and caspar used to do back in the day doing pranks etc on stage?

I’m utterly confused. They are literally just taking cash for anything now

• Heart
Just saw joe’s tweet and had to come here. The poster says it’s not solely dance, but music and comedy. Tbh the first thing I thought when I looked at it was that they were using ‘joanne’ to sell the show. It makes me sad really because I was rooting for joe when he first got into this relationship, I really was. Saddens me to see him use it as a cash cow!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.