Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just I follow Jack on Instagram and if he's not with one of the lads, he's taking selfies in the lift or moaning about being lonely late at night. He takes weeks to post on YouTube, asking do you want a vid and posting it weeks later, he seems incredibly lazy.

You can see where the others get their money, Byron does loads of ad's but if he finds getting the rent with his girlfriend tough it makes me wonder how Jack pays for his fancy apartment and flash holidays to South Africa, LA and the like.
Byron never was as big on YouTube as the other buttercreams though was he? He did more modelling and trying to get into music.

If you have a large following on YouTube you don’t need to be that talented or hard working unfortunately. An instagram ad could pay £5-10k a pop in some cases. Just one of them a month is £60k a year at the low end of what they’ll get paid. Not to mention they all eat out for free a lot of the time, probably get free bottle service for promoting clubs, get haircuts, loaned cars, sent clothes to promote brands etc so overheads aren’t super high...

Reactions: 2
Byron never was as big on YouTube as the other buttercreams though was he? He did more modelling and trying to get into music.

If you have a large following on YouTube you don’t need to be that talented or hard working unfortunately. An instagram ad could pay £5-10k a pop in some cases. Just one of them a month is £60k a year at the low end of what they’ll get paid. Not to mention they all eat out for free a lot of the time, probably get free bottle service for promoting clubs, get haircuts, loaned cars, sent clothes to promote brands etc so overheads aren’t super high...
The thing is nobody cares about the buttercreams anymore,they aren’t really even a thing. Caspar,Joe,Oli,Byron all got serious girlfriends and settled down somewhat while Mikey,Jack and Josh just seem to be out partying 24/7. The interest has weaned now they are no longer one big group but most people only cared about Joe and Casper while the rest were just a bonus.

Reactions: 3
The thing is nobody cares about the buttercreams anymore,they aren’t really even a thing. Caspar,Joe,Oli,Byron all got serious girlfriends and settled down somewhat while Mikey,Jack and Josh just seem to be out partying 24/7. The interest has weaned now they are no longer one big group but most people only cared about Joe and Casper while the rest were just a bonus.
Yeah I don’t care about them, was just discussing when someone asked why they can afford so much. Most of them will get tons of freebies. Even if it seems no one cares about them.

Look at Alfie Deyes, his pop up shop was dead but he’s still getting deals left right and centre because he’s got a following. Most recently with Mini which is a huge brand

Yeah I don’t care about them, was just discussing when someone asked why they can afford so much. Most of them will get tons of freebies. Even if it seems no one cares about them.

Look at Alfie Deyes, his pop up shop was dead but he’s still getting deals left right and centre because he’s got a following. Most recently with Mini which is a huge brand
Alfie is the most bizarre person to advertise an electric car, he is the most wasteful, uneco person I've ever encountered. Also aren't his followers all too young to drive and travel by skateboard everywhere 😂 like the cool Alfie and his crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it annoys me so much when dianne pronounces a word differently to joe and he makes a huge song and dance about it, making fun of her and pulling her up on it every single time like she's a massive idiot. when for most of the words lately she's literally just saying the australian pronunciation of the word. like the big fuss he kicked up about how she says 'project' jesus christ thats how its bleeping pronounced in other parts of the world

• Angry
Reactions: 12
it annoys me so much when dianne pronounces a word differently to joe and he makes a huge song and dance about it, making fun of her and pulling her up on it every single time like she's a massive idiot. when for most of the words lately she's literally just saying the australian pronunciation of the word. like the big fuss he kicked up about how she says 'project' jesus christ thats how its bleeping pronounced in other parts of the world
Yeah he’s starting to grate on me. He takes something that’s funny maybe the first time and just goes on and on and on about it til it’s beyond being funny

Reactions: 5
How could I be rooting for him on Strictly one minute and finding him a complete prat a few months later. He's as big an hole as Alfie😡😡😡

The relationship only works when Dianne does what Joe wants and doesn't disagree with him. Now they are not dancing anymore Joe is clearly the one who calls the shots, but he only does things to suit himself and expects Dianne to fall into line.

Its gotten to the point where the videos they do together are uncomfortable to watch, as he is constantly putting her down or making jokes at her expense.

It's quite sad to see her making the effort to go home to him whenever she can, she's making him breakfast or she does be at meetings and he doesn't even bother to put on some dinner.

They have now been going out what 7/8 months and its quite odd how Joe never invites all the buttercreams over to his when Dianne is there or never goes out with them with Dianne. He only ever has them over when she's away, or only has one of the lads over when Dianne is around. I get they want to spend time together and go on holiday when she has time off, but is quite strange.

If Joe doesn't like Dianne around his mates, how is he going to react to a random celebrity putting their hands all over her for 12 hours a day. ProjectJoanne looks more of a way for Joe to make the relationship a brand and keep Dianne in line, as when Strictly starts there will be more at stake then just their relationship and so will be less likely to risk getting involved with her partner.

Reactions: 4
They have now been going out what 7/8 months and its quite odd how Joe never invites all the buttercreams over to his when Dianne is there or never goes out with them with Dianne. He only ever has them over when she's away, or only has one of the lads over when Dianne is around. I get they want to spend time together and go on holiday when she has time off, but is quite strange.

If Joe doesn't like Dianne around his mates, how is he going to react to a random celebrity putting their hands all over her for 12 hours a day. ProjectJoanne looks more of a way for Joe to make the relationship a brand and keep Dianne in line, as when Strictly starts there will be more at stake then just their relationship and so will be less likely to risk getting involved with her partner.
You've made this point several times before and I actually for once don't think Joe's doing anything wrong here.I never invite all my girlfriends round while my bfs here,it would be weird for all of us to be downstairs having a girly night on the wine while he's upstairs watching tv. He usually goes out with mates and vice versa.

Reactions: 7
I watched one of his diary vlogs and he was taking the mick out of his own spelling so I don't think it is done with any malice towards Dianne.

If you watch Liv the makeup artist's latest vlog, you may see a different side of their relationship. Joe comes across as the eager to please one with Dianne and Liv gently mocking him throughout.

You've made this point several times before and I actually for once don't think Joe's doing anything wrong here.I never invite all my girlfriends round while my bfs here,it would be weird for all of us to be downstairs having a girly night on the wine while he's upstairs watching tv. He usually goes out with mates and vice versa.
Do you not have nights out with mixed friends though? Rather than just ‘date night’ all the time?

I don’t think he’s doing too much wrong he’s just grating on me with his fake snorting/air laugh. Him and Zoe both do it, it’s so weird. It’s like they need to reiterate how funny they are by pretending they can’t breath laughing. He’s regressed to being a 13 year old when he’d try to make his content more mature. I used to really like joe but just find him hard to watch atm.

Taking Dianne to Zoe’s on her 30th birthday was probably the first part of that for me.

Reactions: 4
I see dianne got the coke jumper she was fishing for last week in the vlogs and is now flogging it on her insta. Handy that.

I really rooted for them both during strictly and now I'm just beyond tired of all the fakery and shilling. I think why a lot of us liked them initially was because there was a lot of mystery surrounding them and that made us wonder. Everything was private and exclusive and we would see small hints of their relationship - prior to Christmas. Now it's being flaunted at every angle.

It's been milked so much the cow is now on its back with its legs in the air :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you lot see the pic with chris lilley? I love summer heights high (mr g!) but why were they having a drink together? project? what on earth could they be doing? weird random hook up after he noticed them on insta? there's no way this wouldnt have been vlogged surely... but why for him?

Did you lot see the pic with chris lilley? I love summer heights high (mr g!) but why were they having a drink together? project? what on earth could they be doing? weird random hook up after he noticed them on insta? there's no way this wouldnt have been vlogged surely... but why for him?
He had a secret Instagram message from someone the other day and made a big deal about it but wouldn’t say what/ who

Chris and Joe have been following each other for years so it seems he knows him/of him in some capacity and started following Dianne a few weeks ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.