Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hah yeah cause every unborn child needs copious amount of red wine to reach optimum health 🙄😂 Do these deluded fools not think before they speak??

Any idea what this secret project is? No doubt a money spinner 💸💸💸
Some of the minions tweeted saying they think it’s another joint channel which will be focused on dance

I don't think it's another channel. They wouldn't make such a big deal about it 🤔 and when would they have time to film for it?
Yeah it's most likely in the pan merch or TV/YouTube movie hit the road type movie where they go around in chippy.

Another option is since they were talking about awards and they got together, it could be they are going to try compete in some pro-am competitions during the Summer, that would also explain the renting of the dance studio.

As for Dianne being pregnant, how are the minions that thick, considering, she is still on tour and being flung about most nights of the weeks, as soon as a dancer knows their pregnant they take a career break. Also the fact Dianne was clearly very merry from the red wine in the latest vlog. How are these kids that stupid.

Reactions: 4
Is the new way of getting out of declaring ads exactly what joes done with Moncler.

Wearing moncler ( on the hottest day of the year 😂 so yeah sure he was just wearing that for fun) - moncler put it on their own stories. Joe then shares there story, without declaring an Ad. Seems sneaky to me

Reactions: 5
Is the new way of getting out of declaring ads exactly what joes done with Moncler.

Wearing moncler ( on the hottest day of the year 😂 so yeah sure he was just wearing that for fun) - moncler put it on their own stories. Joe then shares there story, without declaring an Ad. Seems sneaky to me
He already said he’s working with them. You’re not going to go on a Moncler trip and not wear Moncler are you, you can clearly tell it’s raining on the instagram story as they are in Scotland. He’s filming something promotional with them #’d we all wear Moncler so will be declaring an Ad once that’s out.

Reactions: 3
He already said he’s working with them. You’re not going to go on a Moncler trip and not wear Moncler are you, you can clearly tell it’s raining on the instagram story as they are in Scotland. He’s filming something promotional with them #’d we all wear Moncler so will be declaring an Ad once that’s out.
Okay missed that sorry.
Doesn’t change the fact that each post promoting them should have ad on it though.

Reactions: 2
Yes very true, not like any of his fan base can afford Moncler anyways!
He wears whatever he is paid to wear as it has now become evident. He was surgically attached to that ugly big brown leather boda skins (think that's the name) jacket that is ridiculously expensive and now this moncler puffer jacket. However it seems like he may actually be shooting some sort of campaign with them.

I think whatever their announcement is going to be, it will be disappointing none the less. They really like to string the minions along. Don't blame them though, they must have a good laugh at some of the stupid shite they come out with. I saw one deranged nut case had written Joe and Dianne's wedding vows for them🙄😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So excited for #projectjoanne! Who wouldn’t be excited to see what this authentic, non played up, mature, soul mate couple has in store.

I think your being a bit over-dramatic there. No one is telling you to change your opinion, you are entitled to have yours, but others are entitled to disagree and have their own opinion. I think you took it a bit personal. This is a forum for slagging off youtubers, it's not exactly a serious life affecting discussion.

As for Joe and Dianne I dont think they exploit their relationship, yes they may use it every now again to stay relevant, but other than that they don't really make a huge show of it.

Like of course they are going to go to events together and be pictured at them and the pictures from yesterday was because they were both hired to open the Tree House.

Dianne had always overshared on her social media about everything not just her relationships, she is actually much quieter now and only reposts fan stuff and makes the odd comment about her and Joe.

Also Joe I think was dying for the day he could have a girl to show off. He clearly was jealous of others and now he has a hot talented girl warming his bed off course he going to want to show her off.

As for the couples pictures, they actually don't post as many as they could, if they wanted to exploit the relationship, they would post far more and posting couples pictures is fairly normal for all couples.

I know they appear in each others blogs a lot, but they do live together so it is inevitable for them to film each other. As for in the pan, we'll nothing wrong with trying to keep his more mature audience from strictly who know him with dianne and not as an individual.

I don't really see the problem with them using their relationship for a bit of media traction every now then, they both work hard and they may as well make the most of the spotlight as no one will care once the next Strictly romance starts. I wouldn't go as far as say its exploiting the relationship. It's not their fault that interviewers ask about the relationship or that paps follow them taking pictures.
I’m not taking it personal. If someone is going back and forth with you, then it’s now not just wanting to express your opinion, you’re beginning a debate. I was pointing out how their ages was a weak ass point that made no sense at all.

As for them doing it every once in a while? I mean how delusional can the Joanne fans in this thread get at this point? Every once in a while, maybe a few months ago.

They are quite clearly a brand now. I just don’t see what’s not clicking? The amount of tit they manage to squeeze in to do together even with Dianne on tour is insane. They seem to spend more time filming, editing, and planning business related things than actually just spending the very little time they have together just being together.

How can people look at all the business related things they do and actually defend it when someone thinks it’s too much...just boggles my mind. Too many people on here have a “soft spot” or live vicariously through Joanne and it’s a mess. Please take the stan goggles off.

I’m not taking it personal. If someone is going back and forth with you, then it’s now not just wanting to express your opinion, you’re beginning a debate. I was pointing out how their ages was a weak ass point that made no sense at all.

As for them doing it every once in a while? I mean how delusional can the Joanne fans in this thread get at this point? Every once in a while, maybe a few months ago.

They are quite clearly a brand now. I just don’t see what’s not clicking? The amount of tit they manage to squeeze in to do together even with Dianne on tour is insane. They seem to spend more time filming, editing, and planning business related things than actually just spending the very little time they have together just being together.

How can people look at all the business related things they do and actually defend it when someone thinks it’s too much...just boggles my mind. Too many people on here have a “soft spot” or live vicariously through Joanne and it’s a mess. Please take the stan goggles off.
I'm confused. We are slagging off Zalfie for sitting on their asses and doing absolutely nothing with their lifes and not taking the opportunities that are coming their way. They don't have any hobbies together, barely spend time together and are more like brother/sister than bf/gf.
And then we have Joe and Dianne who are literally the opossite of Zalfie. And some people still have a problem with it. You do nothing with your life = you are a piece of tit. You do something with your life = you are a piece of tit.
I'm not a Joanne stan but I'm confused AF. What do people want from them? Are we hating now just because it's cool?

Reactions: 18
LMAOOOOOOOOOO at this attempt of a dissection
Little bit shouty, innit? :p Not an attempt. :)

I dont give a duck how old Joe and Dianne are. If I believe they exploit their relationship too much, then that’s my opinion. Am I supposed to change my opinion now because they’re 30? I’m not seeing your point.
Can I suggest you try to avoid expletives.? They debase your argument.;) Nobody, least of all me, wants you to change your opinion, if you are being authentic, but on the other hand, do not expect to run free if you seem to be spouting gibberish. ,. My point was made previously, I am not going to write it over and over. Try again. :D

I literally said there’s plenty of mainstream media celebrities who worked hard and did not and do not exploit their relationships, due to Joe’s past opinions and stances I figured he would be one of those people.
You literally did. And I literally asked you who you had in mind. And you, literally, have not have answered that question....yet

And for an explanation (shocking that it’s needed), I mean they used their TALENT and established connections with their talent to get where they are. I don’t duck with exploiting relationships in the media and I never will. They aren’t just taking some photos. They’re a joint brand at this point. Let’s keep it real.
Yeh, yeh , yeh! I totally get that. What I was asking - and still request- is that you identify these stars about whom you laud. We can then progress from there :)

To sum it all up, your point of him not being Peter Pan doesn’t make any sense or go with the point I’m trying to make. This has nothing to do with him growing up, this is about him using unappealing ways (in my eyes) to get ahead
I think we may be talking across each other? I accept you find some publicity unappealing - and I may agree with you - but what I was suggesting is that :)it is part and parcel of mainstream media life. You said you were disappointed, (if i am not misreporting you). But the point I was making, and will do so again, is that whether you or I like it, that is how mainstream media life works. I want to add 'all publicity is good publicity'; but I am far from convinced about that aphorism.

For me I respect hard work not exploitation.
Me too. We are bros on this. ;)

You Joanne stans can try to flip it as you wish, but I’m good.
Don't smear me with that :D Or, you can try of course, but I won't forget. . :p Also good.. Innit.

Reactions: 4
First time writing anything on here but I need a safe space to get this off my chest .... I really dont like Dianne Buswell , I used to but then the total over exposure of her all over Joes channel started my dislike then her nasal child like put on voice she does when she acts thick started to grate on me, her dress sense is truly shocking and her insta stories make me cringe plus the forehead botox is now way OTT ... Should prob stop now but could go on 😳

Reactions: 1
First time writing anything on here but I need a safe space to get this off my chest .... I really dont like Dianne Buswell , I used to but then the total over exposure of her all over Joes channel started my dislike then her nasal child like put on voice she does when she acts thick started to grate on me, her dress sense is truly shocking and her insta stories make me cringe plus the forehead botox is now way OTT ... Should prob stop now but could go on 😳
I could partially agree. What is worse is that she has got Joe wrapped around her little finger Did you see her video the way she is in a mood because the lady did her eyebrows wrong, took it out on Joe for saying they look fine took it out on Joe for saying they looked awful Come on woman you are 30 not 13

Is it the Botox that’s left her with a lot of scarring on her face I noticed it in her makeup video

Sadly her forehead and hairline are looking shocking atm definitely a result of too much botox , she's definitely a good little actress all the cutesy voices for camera etc but then yes I have to agree at times she's very passive aggressive with Joe just because he more of a gentle soul 🙁

Dianne had bad acne as a teenager which left marks, she doesn't have the best skin even now and is prone to spots.

Reactions: 8
i hate the camera work on in the pan. they're always out of focus in moments they should be in focus and it randomly switches to a different camera whenever they start talking to the camera. why.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.