Joe Sugg #13 This is still not a rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but Di's latest vlog
When she's sat on the steps at strictly and Bobby is stood behind her posturing she says Hi and then he grabs her fore head with one hand and pulls her head back towards him and with his other hand takes her camera hand and pushes it up, he then sits straggled behind her (and she makes a cut in edit) but you can see he had been putting his hands through her hair.
Im sure people who like him will make a million excuses but I absolutely hated his energy around her .
He is gross. I'm amazed people don't see what an absolute creep he is.

Reactions: 8
Don’t know what’s gone on but its’s clear there is something and the tabloids are going to be all over that.
---
I would be surprised if it’s due to Joe though, since he’s posted his support and liked her posts on Instagram and the fact that she posted a vlog the other day very much wanting a ring.

But something is up

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@Fillyjonk makes a point though. Student and teacher in any other circumstance behaving this way (university etc) isn’t okay. Sorry man the whole thing makes me squirm.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s not true photo on Facebook of her enjoying a family meal last night.

Reactions: 1
I read on DS that apparently Diannes nan has died hence why she has had a tit week.
Sounds like that was a mix up and a cousin of her nan's died a few weeks ago, which wouldn't explain why Dianne was upset this week. DS are gossiping about this more than Tattle!

Reactions: 5
Sounds like that was a mix up and a cousin of her nan's died a few weeks ago, which wouldn't explain why Dianne was upset this week. DS are gossiping about this more than Tattle!
Ahh okay I hadn’t read any further. I did wonder where this person had found this info but thought I’d share anyway.

Reactions: 2
Ahh okay I hadn’t read any further. I did wonder where this person had found this info but thought I’d share anyway.
Some weirdo trawled her whole family's socials to find out if somebody had died. And they say the trolls are the bad ones!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think someone’s had a word with Bobby about his behaviour? I noticed on Dianne’s instagram post Bobby says he’s going to work on his professionalism. Also his post about her being his COACH in capital letters. His dad also did an interview where he said they had a great professional relationship and how much she’d helped him.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think someone’s had a word with Bobby about his behaviour? I noticed on Dianne’s instagram post Bobby says he’s going to work on his professionalism. Also his post about her being his COACH in capital letters. His dad also did an interview where he said they had a great professional relationship and how much she’d helped him.
Looks like it's really going well if that's the case. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Id hope so If producers felt the need to tell layton to cover up more in training then bobby mooning, getting cozy and telling the world he's falling in love with his happily taken dance partner definitely warrants a firm talking to.
They didn't post much last week but with the speculation of something having happened not surprising we will see what this week is like 🤔

Reactions: 9
The thing with Bobby is that he's woefully under prepared for everything but equally is used to getting everything he wants to just happen for him -
Modelling happened fast
Acting happened fast
Household names now happend fast

He's stepped into the world of SCD thinking first off I'm going to have a showmance then IM going to teach THEM how I move
i want sexy, moody made up routines where i grab the girl and thrust my pelvis kinda dances, Im going to swag around the gaff like I own it, oh yea and Di's mine.

It's now a case of right ok Bobby here's the reality check and honestly I think there's been a lot of tears and tantrums lately.

Bobby looks at Dianne like a love sick puppy! Must be nice for her to have someone giving her attention, shame he is 7.

• Haha
I'm still totally baffled about this whole Dianne situation ......
All's well with Joe
Bobby is her rock
Amy is asking for positivity and happy vibes only
Nobody in her family has died despite fans insisting she could be grieving

She then posts alluding that people see the whole of her life but actually they only really know a tiny bit and then expects no one to speculate that something is wrong.

Reactions: 10
I'm still totally baffled about this whole Dianne situation ......
All's well with Joe
Bobby is her rock
Amy is asking for positivity and happy vibes only
Nobody in her family has died despite fans insisting she could be grieving

She then posts alluding that people see the whole of her life but actually they only really know a tiny bit and then expects no one to speculate that something is wrong.
That post is very u ok hun, isn't it. I hate cryptic attention seeking crap like that.

Reactions: 11
That post is very u ok hun, isn't it. I hate cryptic attention seeking crap like that.
I agree. Cryptic tit like that is just attention seeking imo.

Also Dianne does realise that her crying and the Bobbys been a rock speech is what’s brought on all the ‘speculation’, like she didn’t have to do any of that.

Reactions: 8
I do wonder if it all started with what Bobby said at Pride of Britain. We all know the trolling Dianne gets every year but she's never had any of her other partners speak about her like that so she's never had to deal with the fall out from it. Joe posted a vlog last week and there were trolls in the comments about Dianne and that was before Saturday. Maybe he did have someone talk to him about his behaviour and that meant he had to be there more for her because it was kind of his fault? I do agree though sometimes her choice of words and being emotional don't always help her.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely just don’t think Dianne thinks. For all the years of public attention she’s now had, she still refuses to be anything but herself. She’s never turned into an Insta perfect person, all aesthetically pleasing but incredibly dull (Zoe 👀). But with that, she’s also never seemingly realised she does need to put on a bit of a front on National TV. Bit like acting really. You can’t let your emotions get the better of you while a couple million people watch you. She went to pieces with Dev, wasn’t much better with Max. Clearly struggled with something this week. I’m all for being open with your emotions but there’s a time & a place and BBC1 or BBC2 isn’t the place 🙈

Reactions: 6
I agree, I think Dianne still doesn't get that being completely and openly herself might not always be the best idea. Especially on Strictly where tabloids are itching for even the whiff of a story they can manipulate.

I just hope that Joe's more rabid fans aren't spewing venom at her again. I remember the Max debacle and how vile they were then.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.